Wacky, Completely

Pay them to go? How about simply ordering them to leave, then enforcing it, as we should do here in the States?

Merkel Will Pay Migrants Millions To Leave Germany
Maybe it a quicker way to get them to depart in her thoughts. I've paid employees in the past to get lost just to expedite the situation and hope for fewer problems. It did not work so should have just tossed them promptly out without severance when I became aware that they were a problem. Payment for bad behavior just encourages more bad behavior.

Pay them to go? How about simply ordering them to leave, then enforcing it, as we should do here in the States?

Merkel Will Pay Migrants Millions To Leave Germany
Maybe it a quicker way to get them to depart in her thoughts. I've paid employees in the past to get lost just to expedite the situation and hope for fewer problems. It did not work so should have just tossed them promptly out without severance when I became aware that they were a problem. Payment for bad behavior just encourages more bad behavior.
. Yes it is a sign of weakness if try to bribe someone to go away when they are of bad character. It only creates a reference point where bad character gravitates towards in hopes to exploit the same type of reasoning. Now the problem with most not being able to fire or get rid of a loose cannon in the U.S. has been caused by political correctness gone completely stupid or rather it never should have existed in the first place. Liberals controlling everything like they have been doing or being involved in everything they shouldn't have been has all but brought the nation to it's knees. Like Trump said "It stops now".

Forum List

Back