Wacko Holiday

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Environmental wackos only get one day:

April 22 has become an international holiday for the doomsday cult prophesying the end of the world through global warming.​

Earth Day: Celebrating pseudo-science

Earth Day: Celebrating pseudo-science | New Hampshire

The wackos got a short count —— the FBI gave Kwanzaa halfwits a week; December 26 thru January 1.

Kwanzaa, celebrated exclusively by white liberals, is a fake holiday invented in 1966 by black radical/FBI stooge, Ron Karenga — aka Dr. Maulana Karenga, founder of United Slaves, the violent nationalist rival to the Black Panthers.​

COULTER: Happy Kwanzaa! The Holiday Brought To You By The FBI
Ann Coulter
12:19 PM 12/22/2016

COULTER: Happy Kwanzaa! The Holiday Brought To You By The FBI

I challenge you to read the article by A. Coulter, and identify a single mis-statement of fact. She gives names, dates, and specifics.

I challenge you to read the article by A. Coulter, and identify a single mis-statement of fact. She gives names, dates, and specifics.
To DGS49: Old Rocks has a big sign hanging on his front door that reads: Do not confuse me with the facts. My mind is made up.

C-BlLZKUAAARmiq.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C-BlLZKUAAARmiq.jpg

Incidentally, Al Gore proved that freedom of speech is the last thing environmental parasites want. When you clear away the smoke and mirrors, pseudo-scientists are marching for tax dollar funding —— not science.

NOTE: Starry-eyed sign-carriers saving the planet will march for anything including stronger ropes at their hanging:

VIDEO ▼

Bill Nye among demonstrators at 'March for Science' in DC

starry-eyed (adjective)

Having a naively enthusiastic, overoptimistic, or romantic view; unrealistic: a starry-eyed reformer; starry-eyed idealism.​

Successful environmental parasites do not share the loot with losers. The question is: How many of those sign-carriers will ever see a tax dollar job in higher education, or in one of the scams like Solyndra.

Last edited:
When you clear away the smoke and mirrors, pseudo-scientists are marching for tax dollar funding —— not science.
Aside from the advertising tax deduction that pays for all of the garbage shown on television, I wonder if networks are paid additional tax dollars for covering wacko marches and demonstrations?

Are you against government-funded science? If you are, you must be against all science! That's the conclusion of a large number of parasites and freaks who went to giant costume parties all around the world dressed in white coats to give themselves a patina of authority.

Here are some of the dumbest things that were said at those rallies:​

NOTE: Television coverage is solely responsible for giving legitimacy to every parasite talking point. Coverage is the only reason the freakazoids show up:

. . . under the guise of science, they claim that anyone against government funding of science is against science, just as they claim that anyone against illegal immigration is against immigration, and anyone against abortion is against women's health, and so on.​

April 23, 2017
'Science' marchers demand their 'right' to the taxpayer teat
By Ed Straker

Blog: 'Science' marchers demand their 'right' to the taxpayer teat

Government funded science is responsible for most of the technology and scientific knowledge you currently take for granted. And you folks accuse US of wanting to return to the stone age...

Government funded science is responsible for most of the technology and scientific knowledge you currently take for granted.
To Crick: Government-funded science is in the same category as government-funded art. It is all about parasites feeding at the public trough —— not science that benefits all of mankind. Proof: Not one advance was made for by government-funded science for the good of all before the public purse was replenished with tax dollars. Only the parasite class advanced after the income tax paid for government-funded science. Only a born parasite who got rich on tax dollars can possible believe this:

And you folks accuse US of wanting to return to the stone age...
To Crick: The profit motive driving individuals and private sector industries took us out of the stone age.

The stone age accusation is accurate. It is you and your kind who are trying to return this country to the stone age of government tyranny.

Really?

How about the microprocessor?

Cell phones?

The internet?

You're a fucking idiot.

How about the microprocessor?

Cell phones?

The internet?
To Crick: Nice try asshole.

Government-funded science did not invent the microprocessor, the cell phone, or anything else. In truth, Wall Street parasites, and corporate executives, latched onto Research & Development tax dollars in the evolution of pre-existing inventions à la your examples.

R&D dollars that came from government initiatives. The microprocessor was developed for NASA. The internet was a DARPA project to make data connections between the nation's APLs. You're a fucking idiot.

R&D dollars that came from government initiatives. The microprocessor was developed for NASA.
To Crick: You are too stupid to remain silent. You are wrong again asshole:

The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office registration number is tough to remember -- 4,942,516 -- and the holder of the patent, a Los Angeles inventor named Gilbert Hyatt, is a virtual unknown. But Hyatt, 52, has suddenly carved a memorable niche for himself in the multibillion-dollar semiconductor industry. Last week, after a 20-year battle with the patent office, the tenacious engineer announced that he had finally received a certificate of intellectual ownership for a single-chip microprocessor that he says he invented in 1968. The announcement sent shock waves throughout the computer industry, which could be forced to pay Hyatt millions of dollars in royalties.

Most business texts credit engineer Ted Hoff at Intel Corp., based in Santa Clara, Calif., with having fathered the microprocessor between 1969 and 1971. But Hyatt asserts that he put together the requisite technology a year earlier at his short-lived company, Micro Computer Inc., whose major investors included Intel's founders, Robert Noyce and Gordon Moore. Micro Computer invented a digital computer that controlled machine tools, then fell apart in 1971 after a dispute between Hyatt and his venture-capital partners over sharing his rights to that invention. Noyce and Moore went on to develop Intel into one of the world's largest chip manufacturers. "This will set history straight," proclaimed Hyatt. "And this will encourage inventors to stick to their inventions when they're up against the big companies."

A perennially broke inventor, Hyatt could certainly use the cash. In 1968 he quit a well-paying job as a Teledyne engineer to try to solve "the chip problem" out of a makeshift laboratory in the living room of his three- bedroom house in Reseda, Calif. He used all his $10,000 savings before he finally figured out a method to mount a series of tiny computer components on a silicon chip. "I had setbacks, but I never had any doubts," he recalls. "When the inventive drive comes, you have to follow it." Despite his continuing research and perseverance, Hyatt earned less than $40,000 last year as an aerospace consultant. "I'm struggling to make my next mortgage payment," he says.

Who Invented Microprocessors?
By Richard Behar Sunday, June 24, 2001

Flanders, do you support the Stalinist authoritarians of your party -- that is, almost all Republicans -- who have been trying to silence scientists, and even get them jailed for daring to do science which is inconvenient to TheParty?

Of course you do. Like most conservatives, you're Stalinist down to the core of your soul.

Someday, I may find a conservative willing to criticize their party's open Stalinism. I haven't found one yet. Without exception, none of them will say it's bad to attempt to jail scientists. I'm sure some of them are just whupped and gutless, terrified of offending TheParty, worried they'll be the next victim if they speak up. However, most conservatives are proud of being free-speech haters. When they talk about stomping on free speech, you see that fanatical gleam in their eye, you hear the rapture in their voice. They can't wait to send out the brownshirts. The want the press muzzled, they want scientists muzzled, they want protest muzzled, they want an authoritarian police state that silences all dissent.

And Flanders? We know for damn sure you'll praise whatever policy TheParty comes up with. The more authoritarian it is, the louder you'll sing. Such a good party apparatchik.

R&D dollars that came from government initiatives. The microprocessor was developed for NASA.
To Crick: You are too stupid to remain silent. You are wrong again asshole:

The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office registration number is tough to remember -- 4,942,516 -- and the holder of the patent, a Los Angeles inventor named Gilbert Hyatt, is a virtual unknown. But Hyatt, 52, has suddenly carved a memorable niche for himself in the multibillion-dollar semiconductor industry. Last week, after a 20-year battle with the patent office, the tenacious engineer announced that he had finally received a certificate of intellectual ownership for a single-chip microprocessor that he says he invented in 1968. The announcement sent shock waves throughout the computer industry, which could be forced to pay Hyatt millions of dollars in royalties.

Most business texts credit engineer Ted Hoff at Intel Corp., based in Santa Clara, Calif., with having fathered the microprocessor between 1969 and 1971. But Hyatt asserts that he put together the requisite technology a year earlier at his short-lived company, Micro Computer Inc., whose major investors included Intel's founders, Robert Noyce and Gordon Moore. Micro Computer invented a digital computer that controlled machine tools, then fell apart in 1971 after a dispute between Hyatt and his venture-capital partners over sharing his rights to that invention. Noyce and Moore went on to develop Intel into one of the world's largest chip manufacturers. "This will set history straight," proclaimed Hyatt. "And this will encourage inventors to stick to their inventions when they're up against the big companies."

A perennially broke inventor, Hyatt could certainly use the cash. In 1968 he quit a well-paying job as a Teledyne engineer to try to solve "the chip problem" out of a makeshift laboratory in the living room of his three- bedroom house in Reseda, Calif. He used all his $10,000 savings before he finally figured out a method to mount a series of tiny computer components on a silicon chip. "I had setbacks, but I never had any doubts," he recalls. "When the inventive drive comes, you have to follow it." Despite his continuing research and perseverance, Hyatt earned less than $40,000 last year as an aerospace consultant. "I'm struggling to make my next mortgage payment," he says.

By Richard Behar Sunday, June 24, 2001

No one is using microprocessors based on Hyatt's design. Noyce and Moore would have developed the 4004 without him. I'm not disputing his claim but he did not found the microprocessor industry, did he.

I'm not disputing his claim but he did not found the microprocessor industry, did he.
To Crick: This is what you claimed:
Regardless which microprocessor NASA uses today, Hyatt did not invent the microprocessor with tax dollars.
Wall Street parasites, and corporate executives, latched onto Research & Development tax dollars in the evolution of pre-existing inventions à la your examples.

Money for the development of microprocessors poured from government coffers into silicon valley. The internet began as a DARPA project. The value of government-funded research has been immense. Why you think we should go without it is beyond me. Are you looking to save the 3 cents on each of your tax dollars that goes into medical and scientific research? Your position is simply idiotic.

Back in the 1970's, Earth Day was a special day. Pretty much all families in America embraced it.......used to do special things, for example, bury a time capsule in your yard etc...........used to be very special and people felt connected in respecting the environment. But that was then...........

Now its just a day for the progressive radical nutters of the world to draw attention to themselves in some ghey rally and look stoopid as hell. Its sad........in the progressives effort to destroy everything traditional in America, they destroyed Earth Day.

In 2017, Earth Day is no different than National Ice Cream Day or Hug Your Boss Day.

Forum List

Back