WAAAAAiiiiiit a Minute. The NY Times Is Biased?

Big Fitz

User Quit *****
Nov 23, 2009
Really? Nooooooooo... Say it ain't so!

Obama campaign: New York Times poll is 'biased' | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner

This cannot be! The NYTimes is a paragon of liberal virtue! They cannot be biased against Obama! They just can't! They're perfect and truthful and accurate in EVERYTHING they do....

...so long as it toes the party line I guess.

:eusa_think:This never seems to happen when the right is shown to be having problems. I wonder why....?:poke:

Obama campaign deputy manager Stephanie Cutter dismissed today's CBS/New York Times poll showing that 67 percent of people believed Obama made his decision on gay marriage for political reasons. Only 24 percent said that Obama did it “mostly because he thinks it is right.”

Looks to me like 24% of Americans are idiots :lol:

Obama campaign deputy manager Stephanie Cutter dismissed today's CBS/New York Times poll showing that 67 percent of people believed Obama made his decision on gay marriage for political reasons. Only 24 percent said that Obama did it “mostly because he thinks it is right.”

Yup. I distinctly remember him saying back in 2008 that marriage should be between a man and a woman.

In fact if I remember correctly he said so on National TV.

Jeeze. What a differnce three years and another run for POTUS can make. A complete turn around on his origionial opinion.

Didn't read the link. But Fox just showed a NEW YORK TIMES poll from today that showed a general election lead for Romney over Obama by a few points.

NYT must have turned hard right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup. I distinctly remember him saying back in 2008 that marriage should be between a man and a woman.

Jeeze. What a differnce three years and another run for POTUS can make. A complete turn around on his origionial opinion.

Yeah, and it was cool in local Illinois politics for Obama to be completely and utterly FOR gay marriage in 1996 but he "evolved" into being AGAINST gay marriage when he started running federally.

He is one serious pathological liar

A document has emerged suggesting that Obama had taken more public, liberal stands in the past than had been revealed in the digging of reporters and opposition researchers over two years of campaigning, the latest of several pointing to a rightward shift as he moved into national politics.

In a 1996 questionnaire filled out for a Chicago gay and lesbian newspaper, then called Outlines, Obama came out clearly in favor of same-sex marriage, which he has opposed on the public record throughout his short career in national politics.

“I favor legalizing same-sex marriages,and would fight efforts to prohibit such marriages,” Obama wrote in the typed, signed, statement.

There was no use of “civil unions,” and "no compromise whatsoever," the Windy City Times story today notes.

marriagedocument.JPG

Obama backed same-sex marriage in 1996 - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

Yeah, and it was cool in local Illinois politics for Obama to be completely and utterly FOR gay marriage in 1996 but he "evolved" into being AGAINST gay marriage when he started running federally.

He is one serious pathological liar

A document has emerged suggesting that Obama had taken more public, liberal stands in the past than had been revealed in the digging of reporters and opposition researchers over two years of campaigning, the latest of several pointing to a rightward shift as he moved into national politics.

In a 1996 questionnaire filled out for a Chicago gay and lesbian newspaper, then called Outlines, Obama came out clearly in favor of same-sex marriage, which he has opposed on the public record throughout his short career in national politics.

“I favor legalizing same-sex marriages,and would fight efforts to prohibit such marriages,” Obama wrote in the typed, signed, statement.

There was no use of “civil unions,” and "no compromise whatsoever," the Windy City Times story today notes.

marriagedocument.JPG

Obama backed same-sex marriage in 1996 - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com
He must be worried that he is losing the straight vote so he's going to shore it up with the queer vote.

Wonder if the gay folks are gonna buy his hokum pokum??

If I were gay I sure wouldn't.

Forum List

Back