VP Debate-If we learned nothing else....

Clear differences were clarified last night:

1) Romney/Ryan have NO concrete answers as to how their 20% tax rate cut will be paid for without increasing the defecit. Ryan floundered worse than Romney on this one.
2) Romney/Ryan want to keep military spending budgets where they are, if not increase them, while finding ways to cut MediCare and Social Security.
3) Romney/Ryan want to continue spending money we don't have and lives we don't want to lose on wars in Afghanistan, and possibly even starting new ones elsewhere in the Middle East.

Interesting definition of the word 'clarified'. You might want to invest in a dictionary.

"VP Debate if we learned nothing else", we learned that hacks gonna be hacks, regardless of the facts.

You can attack the messenger all you want, but the FACT remains that neither Romney nor Ryan have any clue as to how they will pay for a 20% across the board tax rate cut. IF they did, we would all know by now. And so far, NONE of you do.

1) Romney/Ryan have NO concrete answers as to how their 20% tax rate cut will be paid for without increasing the defecit. Ryan floundered worse than Romney on this one.
2) Romney/Ryan want to keep military spending budgets where they are, if not increase them, while finding ways to cut MediCare and Social Security.
3) Romney/Ryan want to continue spending money we don't have and lives we don't want to lose on wars in Afghanistan, and possibly even starting new ones elsewhere in the Middle East.

1# Cut the free shit back to the people that really need it. Reform it... Increase the taxes on people making 20-50k a couple of percent. Everyone outside of the very rich should pay income taxes! Maybe if we lower the corporate tax a little we could tax the million over earners 2-3% more. WE WANT to help businesses and hit the person!(of course this is what I'd do, lol)

2# Our military is within the constitution. You're not going to tell me that a rising China and a threatening middle east isn't reason enough for it. He doesn't want to cut a cent from Medicare and wants to reform ssi.

3# I'd pull our troops out by the end of next year. To hell with Afighanstan. I'd use MADD that we used on the USSR on Iran, ect. Why, well, I feel that too many major powers are lining up in the middle east. It isn't worth locking earns with them. Again, I think we should have a super advance millitary.

Last edited:

why is it just one sided? cant you be objective, or are you okay with how Biden acted? are you okay that Biden knows this administration lied? are you okay with those things?

of course they are all OK with that..

So what I'd do if I was Romney is raise taxes on the 20-50k. Time for them to pay something...
Lower the corperate taxes on businesses and close loop holes
Maybe I'd be willing to put a slight income tax increase on the very rich

Mainly, I think we need to cut spending on free shit. Get people back to work and cut benefits.

"VP Debate if we learned nothing else", we learned that hacks gonna be hacks, regardless of the facts.

You can attack the messenger all you want, but the FACT remains that neither Romney nor Ryan have any clue as to how they will pay for a 20% across the board tax rate cut. IF they did, we would all know by now. And so far, NONE of you do.

AGAIN.....you show nothing but faux outrage. AGAIN..... disengenuous

Both Romney and Ryan explained that by decreasing Tax Rates and increasing the tax base through economic growth will increase revenues. The fact that having this explained to you in two debates and multiple times on the message board shows you are either having a very difficult time with this concept or you are completely lying. Either way, the problem isnt with Romney nor Ryan, but with you.

Actually I think it's the former. Prior to the debate last week I was under the impression that Obama understood the concept but simply disagreed. After seeing Obama's reaction to Romney's explanation of it I actually drew the conclusion that he simply has no understanding of the concept at all.

Show me the math then. If my outrage as you call it is faux, show me how it works. Show everyone how it works, since neither Romney nor Ryan are able to do so....

the saddest moment in the debate was when Ryan was directly asked a few key questions and he just avoided it.

He went with you have to read it after we pass it line, or have faith in us. His five point plan lacked any real meat to it.

You could tell in his closing argument that he didnt care about the dodge, just stay on point, and it sort of worked. He looked strong in that sense. As if he knew people would forget what happened not a half hour ago.

Sadly this is what our culture has become. 30 minutes ago is now 5 years ago.

Naw, that belongs forever to Pelosi.

Romney and Ryan want to work WITH the Democrats to determine what loopholes to cut... not dictate to them, like the Democrats did in ramming Obamacare down our throats.

Show me the math then. If my outrage as you call it is faux, show me how it works. Show everyone how it works, since neither Romney nor Ryan are able to do so....

Show me Obama's math, and policies to create a better economy, reducing the debt and deficit. Please be specific showing us how it's going to work. Until you do you are being disengenuous with your FAUX OUTRAGE. Embrace it.

While I agree with the OP I find it odd that Obama/Biden are running a 1.6 trillion dollar deficit with ZERO answers on how to pay it down. That Obama/Biden will run MC/SS into the ground because it's not paid for and how Obama/Biden spend more on military spending than Bush did and have kept us in Afghanistan for 4 years strait.

This is why people claim both parties are the same, BECAUSE THEY ARE.

When I watch you children bitch back and forth but then vote for people that only compound the problem it makes perfect sense why I and many others don’t take you seriously.

Gary Johnson for a balanced budget and ending the wars and fixing MC/SS… Someone that CAN answer how they will do it. done.

While I agree with the OP I find it odd that Obama/Biden are running a 1.6 trillion dollar deficit with ZERO answers on how to pay it down. That Obama/Biden will run MC/SS into the ground because it's not paid for and how Obama/Biden spend more on military spending than Bush did and have kept us in Afghanistan for 4 years strait.

This is why people claim both parties are the same, BECAUSE THEY ARE.

When I watch you children bitch back and forth but then vote for people that only compound the problem it makes perfect sense why I and many others don’t take you seriously.

Gary Johnson for a balanced budget and ending the wars and fixing MC/SS… Someone that CAN answer how they will do it. done.

Until there is a viable 4 party system nothing is going to change. It's a 2 party system that we have to live with.

Why are you only asking for math from Romney/Ryan? If Barry has your vote locked you should be able to counter the Ryan plan with the math from the 0bama plan...

Whatcha got?

You might not know.... but I do. Don't assume the rest of us are too stupid to do our homework just because the dog ate yours.

Why are you only asking for math from Romney/Ryan? If Barry has your vote locked you should be able to counter the Ryan plan with the math from the 0bama plan...

Whatcha got?

Booooooooooosh!

I thought he'd have the 0bama plan math figures right away, since he was asking for the Romney plan math figures...

That's odd...:confused:

Well, let's hope he comes up with something that shows us how this "0bama math" conmvinced him to vote for the man...

Forum List

Back