Votes don't add up in election last night

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
25158048_1945131149069648_2914606611501846906_n.jpg

On top of the fact the supreme court of Alabama was allowing ballots to be destroyed right after being cast so there can be no evidence trail...everyone said it was to help Moore but remember these clowns kicked Moore off the bench so they hate him. Either way its open season on ALL incumbent cuckservatives that refused to back Moore.I am with Bannon 100%

View attachment 165771

On top of the fact the supreme court of Alabama was allowing ballots to be destroyed right after being cast so there can be no evidence trail...everyone said it was to help Moore but remember these clowns kicked Moore off the bench so they hate him. Either way its open season on ALL incumbent cuckservatives that refused to back Moore.I am with Bannon 100%

Looks like conservatives are whining now

So much for destroying the evidence

All I know is they say the military votes have not been counted, but if the election stands as it is, then congrats to Mr. Jones.

Dang, this is the reaction I didn't get around to predicting on the record, but I saw it coming. STOLEN ELECTION!!

Looks like Creepy Roy is going to have to get his "Jew Lawyer" on this one

While Roy Moore can ride out on the horse he rode in on.
Anybody know how old that horse was?

The horse's ass is 70.
Didn't think you were that old.

Dang, this is the reaction I didn't get around to predicting on the record, but I saw it coming. STOLEN ELECTION!!

The video I saw of them looked like his wife's horse had a left front leg problem.

Election Law Expert Argues Moore Cannot Request Recount

I just read something in our local online newspaper that said something to the effect if there was at least a 1% point spread military votes were not counted and said that is true in all elections. That I don't know about, I think every vote should be counted regardless of who is running.
I read somewhere that it was 0.5 percent. Who knows? And I read that the military voted have not been counted.

The video I saw of them looked like his wife's horse had a left front leg problem.
Groping?

Forum List

Back