Voters Strongly Back Amending Constitution To Restrict Corporate Political Spending

Why should government be able to tell you how much advertising you can buy?

If the US Constitution restricts corporations it will not affect me or you as individuals.

thanks for playing

:eusa_whistle:

A corporation is made up of ordinary people, so we will ban speech, violating the constitution, destroying the rights of people who get defined by the media as a corporation.

No people who are a part of a corporation will be allowed to speak freely.

Would not be better to just restrict what they can say, as long as corporations speak positively would that not be better.
Corporations are NOT people.

A corporate board is NOT made up of ordinary people. Corporations do not vote.

The media does NOT get to define what (not who) is a corporation. Straw man alert!!!!

No individual is restricted to speaking as a corporation. Individuals have rights, they get to vote.
Lets say a candidate is a criminal and the corporation has information that indicates this, it is better that the individual citizens are allowed to speak, just restrict the speech to speaking positively of criminals, I mean candidates.

Corporations have historically sheltered criminals, not exposed them.

no thanks, I've seen that movie. :evil:

If my and another guy want to buy ads, who is the government to tell us not to?

Can they limit the number of people who can assemble in public, too?

Individuals are not corporations.

The US Constitution is the issue when considering amendments, not any particular government.

stop spamming the thread with trollish questions posing as... :eusa_whistle:

Why can the government tell two individuals who are affiliated with each other what they can and can't say?

That is the way authoritarian states work. It is the only way that they can work. Meanwhile, crooked labor unions propel Barry into office, he siphons off taxpayer dollars to reward crooked unions and shitty union contracts and bail out the companies they have bankrupted, tells private investors to fuck off, gives shares of the company to the union crooks... no problem!

Last edited:
If the US Constitution restricts corporations it will not affect me or you as individuals.

thanks for playing

:eusa_whistle:

A corporation is made up of ordinary people, so we will ban speech, violating the constitution, destroying the rights of people who get defined by the media as a corporation.

Would not be better to just restrict what they can say, as long as corporations speak positively would that not be better.

The media does NOT get to define what (not who) is a corporation. Straw man alert!!!!

No individual is restricted to speaking as a corporation. Individuals have rights, they get to vote.
Lets say a candidate is a criminal and the corporation has information that indicates this, it is better that the individual citizens are allowed to speak, just restrict the speech to speaking positively of criminals, I mean candidates.

Marxism alert, Marxism alert

Just more Dante class warfare trollishness.

BTW Dante... Bobby Kennedy was an asshole.

Easy to pick on a dead guy. :lol:

Bobby Kennedy if he were alive would kick your ass so badly you'd be shitting out of your nose and not your mouth as you are now. :eusa_whistle:

He'd be syphilitic from fucking movie stars.

:lol:

I didn't take you for one of those poor envious of the rich and famous types, but what do I know? I've been wrong before --- once or twice.

go figure

Bobby Kennedy if he were alive would kick your ass so badly you'd be shitting out of your nose and not your mouth as you are now. :eusa_whistle:

I didn't take you for one of those poor envious of the rich and famous types, but what do I know? I've been wrong before --- once or twice.

go figure

Just born into money. Not much else there to claim as accomplishment.

go figure

Envious? No, the Kennedy's were just a bunch oh shitbag crooks.

go figure

Just born into money. Not much else there to claim as accomplishment.

They hit the sperm lottery. They make their money hooked up with the mob dealing in illegal alcohol, then use the mob to propel themselves into office, then turn on the mob. Gee.. and they're all dead? Go figure. Genius'... the whole family were a bunch of asshats.

Last edited:

Marxism alert, Marxism alert

The Russians are coming! The Russians are coming!

000078_24.jpg

The Russians Are Coming the Russians Are Coming (1966) - IMDb

Forum List

Back