Voter ID

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
quote-surely-if-we-can-land-a-spaceship-on-mars-we-can-certainly-put-a-voter-id-card-in-the-andrew-young-32-33-54.jpg

If dems can cheat in the tens of millions column, why would they support a voter ID?

quote-surely-if-we-can-land-a-spaceship-on-mars-we-can-certainly-put-a-voter-id-card-in-the-andrew-young-32-33-54.jpg

If dems can cheat in the tens of millions column, why would they support a voter ID?

Been saying this for years. But not sooner than the words come out of my mouth than the fascist democrats come running in with their excuses about the poor.....you know those poor people who have cell phones, cars, Air conditioning, on and on and on....

It's bullshit of the highest order and will never happen. That's the LAST THING ON EARTH that the dems will ever allow.

If the GOP doesn't crack down on voter fraud we will have a war in this nation that will make the civil war look like a picnic....

I'm afraid it's far too late to "crack down" on voter fraud. The fascist Democrats have already won that one......The GOP (as usual) is an hour late and a dollar short.
Then we will see blood one day....I've seen it happen in other nations when a minority party takes total control by cheating election counts....the good folks will have no other option...either fight or lose the country they love....

Been saying this for years. But not sooner than the words come out of my mouth than the fascist democrats come running in with their excuses about the poor.....you know those poor people who have cell phones, cars, Air conditioning, on and on and on....

It's bullshit of the highest order and will never happen. That's the LAST THING ON EARTH that the dems will ever allow.

india-voter-id.png

So the US government should issue, free of charge, national ID cards to every American?
If you don't have the money in South Carolina, you can get a state ID for free. You always putting us down here in the south. You mean you keep your minorities with no way of getting an id? How racist of you.

If voter ID cards helped Democrats gain power, they would be called 'the cornerstone of our Democracy'. Since they don't help Democrats gain power, ID cards are 'Racist tools of oppression'.
That's like I was listening to progressive talk radio today and when talking about DC statehood, the host, surprisingly asked, if making DC a state produced 2 republican senators instead of democrats, would you still support it. Man, the back peddaling that happened with some of the callers at that question was awesome lol.

If the GOP doesn't crack down on voter fraud we will have a war in this nation that will make the civil war look like a picnic....

I'm afraid it's far too late to "crack down" on voter fraud. The fascist Democrats have already won that one......The GOP (as usual) is an hour late and a dollar short.
Then we will see blood one day....I've seen it happen in other nations when a minority party takes total control by cheating election counts....the good folks will have no other option...either fight or lose the country they love....

I get it, I really do and I see what's happening in the future. When there is no other recourse than to fight, well, perhaps that's why there is such a shortage of ammo......

Would Democrats say requiring people to pass a drug test to vote racist against blacks?

Forum List

Back