Voice of the idiots... I mean "people"

The 'people' supply the men and women who die and kill for their society. The people have paid, much more dearly than with mere money, for their voice. The is no justification for putting any other voice above theirs.
Order, process and Productivity are the justification. What good is everybody's voice if we are all yelling different things. You end up with a stagnant mess. We all have our rolls to play. Leaders need to lead, that's what they are there for... If there are no results then they are not doing their job

Passing laws to pass laws is no smart.
Identifying problems and working towards smart solutions is the goal

Politicians like Ted Cruz, pride themselves on being uncompromising advocates for their people. But people are uninformed idiots! If a company was run on the policy viewpoints of the mailroom staff, it wouldn't be very prosperous. Though I think it very important that the voice of the people be heard, presented and considered... Ultimately our officials are responsible to gather information, compromise, work together, and make SMART decisions that get things done and progresses our country towards a positive direction.

There are countries out there that are technocratic instead of democratic. Red China, for instance...

The 'people' supply the men and women who die and kill for their society. The people have paid, much more dearly than with mere money, for their voice. The is no justification for putting any other voice above theirs.
Order, process and Productivity are the justification. What good is everybody's voice if we are all yelling different things. You end up with a stagnant mess. We all have our rolls to play. Leaders need to lead, that's what they are there for... If there are no results then they are not doing their job

Passing laws to pass laws is no smart.
Identifying problems and working towards smart solutions is the goal

I agree however, not messing with somethings and realizing you can't fix everything is also a solution. Government is not required to make bad bills just because. That is absolutely foolish.

Politicians like Ted Cruz, pride themselves on being uncompromising advocates for their people. But people are uninformed idiots! If a company was run on the policy viewpoints of the mailroom staff, it wouldn't be very prosperous. Though I think it very important that the voice of the people be heard, presented and considered... Ultimately our officials are responsible to gather information, compromise, work together, and make SMART decisions that get things done and progresses our country towards a positive direction.

There are countries out there that are technocratic instead of democratic. Red China, for instance...
Technocratic... interesting concept as we move towards judgement day... Arnold has shown us what can happen, we need to be very careful :)

Forum List

Back