Vodka On Tap?

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Many of our Democrat posters, especially the Franklin Roosevelt groupies, may be away for part of the day, celebrating.....

Joseph Stalin, Russian in full Iosif Vissarionovich Stalin, original name (Georgian) Ioseb Dzhugashvili, (born December 18 [December 6, Old Style], 1878, Gori, Georgia, Russian Empire [see Researcher’s Note]—died March 5, 1953, Moscow, Russia, U.S.S.R.), secretary-general of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union (1922–53) and premier of the Soviet state (1941–53), who for a quarter of a century dictatorially ruled the Soviet Union and transformed it into a major world power.

Joseph Stalin, 1950.Sovfoto
On This Day - Historic Events and People

Roosevelt: "I would rather lose New Zealand, Australia or anything else than have the Russian front collapse."
Robert Dallek, "Franklin D. Roosevelt and American Foreign Policy, 1932-1945," p. 338.

Yup!
'Russia Uber Alles'

What nation did Roosevelt represent, again?

Are you suggesting that the post isn't 100% accurate, true and correct...

....or that your ire is up at having your inclinations exposed?

Inclinations such as what? You know I think I figured out what your problem is. You need those cheeks clapped girl. You spend too much time obsessing about communism.

Perhaps I should also mention that this is a Democrat day of remembrance.....it is the anniversary of the death, in 1879, of the Democrat who led the Confederacy.

Jefferson Davis
Former President of the Confederate States

upload_2019-12-6_9-58-22.jpeg
Description
Jefferson Finis Davis was an American politician who served as the president of the Confederate States from 1861 to 1865. As a member of the Democratic Party, he represented Mississippi in the United States Senate and the House of Representatives before the American Civil War. Wikipedia

Born: June 3, 1808, Kentucky
Died: December 6, 1889, New Orleans, LA
Political party Democratic
Other political
affiliations
Southern Rights
Wikipedia

Bet the Democrats love reminiscing about those day.......

Inclinations such as what? You know I think I figured out what your problem is. You need those cheeks clapped girl. You spend too much time obsessing about communism.

Gee.....you sound just like Hussein....

"Obama: No Difference Between Capitalism and Communism"
Obama: No Difference Between Capitalism and Communism

100 million slaughtered is a mere 'bag a shells.' huh?

Sooo...you're a government school grad?

LOL

I've never heard Obama tell somebody they need their cheeks clapped.

LOL

I've never heard Obama tell somebody they need their cheeks clapped.

Not one substantive post from you, even when I gave you the opportunities.

More inadvertent validation of my posts from one more boilerplate Liberal dunce.

Many of our Democrat posters, especially the Franklin Roosevelt groupies, may be away for part of the day, celebrating.....

Joseph Stalin, Russian in full Iosif Vissarionovich Stalin, original name (Georgian) Ioseb Dzhugashvili, (born December 18 [December 6, Old Style], 1878, Gori, Georgia, Russian Empire [see Researcher’s Note]—died March 5, 1953, Moscow, Russia, U.S.S.R.), secretary-general of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union (1922–53) and premier of the Soviet state (1941–53), who for a quarter of a century dictatorially ruled the Soviet Union and transformed it into a major world power.

Roosevelt: "I would rather lose New Zealand, Australia or anything else than have the Russian front collapse."
Robert Dallek, "Franklin D. Roosevelt and American Foreign Policy, 1932-1945," p. 338.

Yup!
'Russia Uber Alles'

Roosevelt has had communist/koba´s spies advisers , who introduced to Roosevelt the totally worng world picture . by the way whats about Roosevelt´s wife , i saw information that she was a Marxist ?

Yup!
'Russia Uber Alles'

Roosevelt has had communist/koba´s spies advisers , who introduced to Roosevelt the totally worng world picture . by the way whats about Roosevelt´s wife , i saw information that she was a Marxist ?

I don't believe that Franklin needed much introducing to get him to back Koba......

FDR hated all successful businessmen, and his pal Joe had the way to deal with them.

Franklin Roosevelt had a visceral animosity toward businessmen, entrepreneurs, successful capitalists. And he had a way with words, in describing them. "unscrupulous money changers..." the greed and shortsightedness of bankers and businessmen," "..rulers of the exchange of mankind's goods have failed through their own stubbornness and their own incompetence" "we apply social values more noble than mere monetary profit." "there must be an end to a conduct in banking and in business which too often has given to a sacred trust the likeness of callous and selfish wrongdoing."

Wow! What the heck was that about? He was besmirching his fellow Americans, many of whom were responsible for the progress of society.

I'm about to tell you.

Franklin Roosevelt came from a very wealthy family, so one may puzzle at the vituperation he leveled at similar folks. Perhaps that very background is the reason, as with the politician George McGovern, he never learned how business worked, or how to earn money. His mother Sara reported: "Money was never discussed at home....All his books and toys were provided for him. We never subjected the boy to a lot of don'ts." "BEFORE THE TRUMPET: Young Franklin Roosevelt, 1882-1905," by Geoffrey C. Ward, p.125-126

a. Then again...how could they teach him about finance, after all, his father, James, inherited his fortune...and almost lost it by way of poor investments. His mother's father, Warren Delano, made his money selling opium illegally to Chinese addicts. When he retired to legitimate business, he didn't do much better than Franklin's father. Delano went back to the Opium trade, which is why Sara spent early years in China. "BEFORE THE TRUMPET: Young Franklin Roosevelt, 1882-1905," by Geoffrey C. Ward, p. 71.

Based on the hagiography, one can't help but be surprised at how mediocre young Franklin was at just about everything. Prep school was Groton, college, Harvard....excelling at neither sports nor academics. "I can't understand this thing about Frank. He never amounted to much at school." "BEFORE THE TRUMPET: Young Franklin Roosevelt, 1882-1905," by Geoffrey C. Ward,, p. 180-181

a. A 'C to C+' student; not much for homework, study, or research....but he focused on social-political clubs, debates and journalism.

b. Not the only rejection, but a significant one, was his attempt to join Porcellian, the oldest and most elite social club at Harvard. Theodore Roosevelt and other members of the Roosevelt family belonged to the club, but Franklin D. Roosevelt, who was president of the Harvard Crimson, never managed to be elected a member. At some time, in his late thirties, he told his relative Sheffield Cowles that this had been "the greatest disappointment in his life". Frances Richardson Keller, Fictions of U. S. History : A Theory & Four Illustrations, p. 116.

Porcellian members were future entrepreneurs, businessmen, bankers, and corporate lawyers.
And they had rejected Franklin Roosevelt.

Yup!
'Russia Uber Alles'

A Russian front collapse would have meant the German final victory.

Total and indisputable winner respond.

One must read the books published BEFORE 1939, to find out that Nazi Germany was reaching the commercial preference of the rest of the world, making to the powerful unjust commercial trades imposed by England and the US of being rejected by those other nations.

On the other hand, Japan being so a great nation and was the king of the fishing industry, that the small country Haiti, fighting against the imperialism of England and US declared: "Lets us be fiery in protecting our national industry... Lets us be patriotic as fiercely as the Japanese are, and we shall become economically a Little Japan of the West Indies."

All of this before the war. After the war, the "revenge" of the winners was catastrophic to all those other nations which once wished their sovereign respected and obtain their economical freedom.

President Roosevelt was just kissing the butt of Russia because was needed as an ally in order to destroy Germany and Japan economical power.

Yup!
'Russia Uber Alles'

no , its your Sralinist propaganda. it would have meant only that koba& hitler´d be dead in 1945 (46) both . which is great

Yup!
'Russia Uber Alles'

Nonsense.

Only Roosevelt groupies use that excuse.

"Between June 22, 1941, and January 31, 1942, the Germans had lost 6,000 airplanes and more than 3,200 tanks and similar vehicles; and no less than 918,000 men had been killed, wounded, or gone missing in action, amounting to 28.7 percent of the average strength of the army, namely, 3,2 million men.[33]

(In the Soviet Union, Germany would lose no less than 10 million of its total 13.5 million men killed, wounded, or taken prisoner during the entire war; and the Red Army would end up claiming credit for 90 per cent of all Germans killed in the Second World War.)
Clive Ponting, 'Armageddon: The Second World War,' p. 130; Stephen E. Ambrose 'Americans at War,' p. 72. ”

And this, the only logical conclusion:

"....realistically middle sized Germany could not defeat the much larger Ussr in the long term. Germany would have eventually surrendered to the western allies to prevent total occupation by the USSR ..."
So did the Red Army really singlehandedly defeat the Third Reich Stuff I Done Wrote - The Michael A. Charles Online Presence (comment)

Clearly, any explanation of Roosevelt's pro-Soviet policy cannot rely on the fear of Stalin quitting the war.

So...one more Liberal myth put to rest......yet the worship of Roosevelt continues unabated.

Liberalism is based on the unthinking acceptance of myth and fabrication.

Always.

Total and indisputable winner respond.

One must read the books published BEFORE 1939, to find out that Nazi Germany was reaching the commercial preference of the rest of the world, making to the powerful unjust commercial trades imposed by England and the US of being rejected by those other nations.

On the other hand, Japan being so a great nation and was the king of the fishing industry, that the small country Haiti, fighting against the imperialism of England and US declared: "Lets us be fiery in protecting our national industry... Lets us be patriotic as fiercely as the Japanese are, and we shall become economically a Little Japan of the West Indies."

All of this before the war. After the war, the "revenge" of the winners was catastrophic to all those other nations which once wished their sovereign respected and obtain their economical freedom.

President Roosevelt was just kissing the butt of Russia because was needed as an ally in order to destroy Germany and Japan economical power.

He's totally wrong.

As are you.

Stalin was providing the resources Hitler, Stalin's ally, used early on.

.. when Barbarossa started on June 22, the available (German) supplies of fuel, tires, spare parts etc., were only good enough for about two months.....

The Wehrmacht continued to advance, albeit very slowly, and by mid-November some units found themselves at only 30 kilometers from the capital. But the troops were now totally exhausted, and running out of supplies. Their commanders knew that it was simply impossible to take Moscow.
Hitler s Failed Blitzkrieg against the Soviet Union. The Battle of Moscow and Stalingrad Turning Point of World War II Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

72 Years Ago, December 1941: Turning Point of World War II
'The Victory of the Red Army in front of Moscow was a Major Break'…
by Jacques Pauwels

By attacking in June, Hitler had planned to avoid Russia's three greatest generals....December, January, and February.

He didn't.

Did I mention the Democrats Communists who openly sing the Internationale???

This represents at least half of the Democrat Party.

Yup!
'Russia Uber Alles'

Nonsense.

"Between June 22, 1941, and January 31, 1942, the Germans had lost 6,000 airplanes and more than 3,200 tanks and similar vehicles; and no less than 918,000 men had been killed, wounded, or gone missing in action, amounting to 28.7 percent of the average strength of the army, namely, 3,2 million men.[33]

(In the Soviet Union, Germany would lose no less than 10 million of its total 13.5 million men killed, wounded, or taken prisoner during the entire war; and the Red Army would end up claiming credit for 90 per cent of all Germans killed in the Second World War.)
Clive Ponting, 'Armageddon: The Second World War,' p. 130; Stephen E. Ambrose 'Americans at War,' p. 72. ”

"....realistically middle sized Germany could not defeat the much larger Ussr in the long term. Germany would have eventually surrendered to the western allies to prevent total occupation by the USSR ..."
So did the Red Army really singlehandedly defeat the Third Reich Stuff I Done Wrote - The Michael A. Charles Online Presence (comment)

Clearly, any explanation of Roosevelt's pro-Soviet policy cannot rely on the fear of Stalin quitting the war.

So...one more Liberal myth put to rest......yet the worship of Roosevelt continues unabated.

Always.
So reread your comment. That front was basically the world war, a Russian collapse would have freed many divisions. It is because the Russian warfare was not like the British or American. It was like sending so much cannon fodder to overfeed the cannons.

Yup!
'Russia Uber Alles'

Nonsense.

Always.
So reread your comment. That front was basically the world war, a Russian collapse would have freed many divisions. It is because the Russian warfare was not like the British or American. It was like sending so much cannon fodder to overfeed the cannons.

What point are you attempting to make?

[

He's totally wrong.

As are you.

.. when Barbarossa started on June 22, the available (German) supplies of fuel, tires, spare parts etc., were only good enough for about two months.....

The Wehrmacht continued to advance, albeit very slowly, and by mid-November some units found themselves at only 30 kilometers from the capital. But the troops were now totally exhausted, and running out of supplies. Their commanders knew that it was simply impossible to take Moscow.
Hitler s Failed Blitzkrieg against the Soviet Union. The Battle of Moscow and Stalingrad Turning Point of World War II Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

by Jacques Pauwels

By attacking in June, Hitler had planned to avoid Russia's three greatest generals....December, January, and February.

He didn't.

Read again what you just wrote.

Now, make yourself a map and start locating the German troops, the Russian troops and the Western allies troops right in that moment.

There you have the German troops occupying European lands, and in Russia, there you have the Russian troops, and there you have the thousands of thousands Western allies troo...troo... oops! Where were the "bunch" of Western allies oops?

Wars are not won by bombings from airplanes like crazy but by troops taking control of the land.

Jacques Pauwels said what he wanted to say, but strategy of war doesn't work just with statistics.

[

He's totally wrong.

As are you.

by Jacques Pauwels

He didn't.

Read again what you just wrote.

Now, make yourself a map and start locating the German troops, the Russian troops and the Western allies troops right in that moment.

There you have the German troops occupying European lands, and in Russia, there you have the Russian troops, and there you have the thousands of thousands Western allies troo...troo... oops! Where were the "bunch" of Western allies oops?

Wars are not won by bombings from airplanes like crazy but by troops taking control of the land.

Jacques Pauwels said what he wanted to say, but strategy of war doesn't work just with statistics.

What the heck are you saying?????

Very slowly:

1. Stalin and Hitler were allies until Operation Barbarossa.

2. Hitler needed resources his middle-sized nation couldn't supply....the other totalitarian entity provided them.

3. Hitler gambled that he could take all of what he needed, conquer Russia, and the world.

4. To do so, he needed to do it in 2-3 months....Blitzkrieg.

5.Stalin was the smartest of the four dictators (Stalin, Hitler, Mussolini, and Roosevelt).
His doctrines are in the ascendancy today.

6. Germany could never have forced Russia to surrender. Never.

Now....write in simple English.
What's your point?

Forum List

Back