Vodka On Tap?

There is no "it would´t have collapsed."
It is about what Roosevelt said and he was right. Because the Russian front was the most essentials, its dimension make all others look like sideshows.

I gave the stats on Germany's lost gamble of attacking Russia.

No....it wouldn't have collapsed, surrendered, or lost.

Hitler had no defense against those three great Russian generals....December, January, and February.

Now.....why your need to defend the most homicidal regime in history....?

Any errors here?

1. It wouldn't have collapsed.
....the British colony of Singapore was left without air cover in order to satisfy Stalin's desire for the planes. Found in Paul Johnson's "Modern Times," 'included 200 modern fighter aircraft, originally intended for Britain's highly vulnerable base in Singapore, which had no modern fighters at all. The diversion of these aircraft, plus tanks, to Russia sealed the fate of Singapore." Johnson, Op.Cit., p. 386.

Singapore fell February 15, 1942.

2. Stalin never would have surrendered. This was a psychopath.
World War II left over 27 million Soviet citizens dead....but only a fraction of them were killed by the Germans. Yet throughout the West. 'war crimes' is a phrase only attacked to the Nazis. When the Red Army marched, an NKVD army marched behind, with its own tanks, machine guns, firing forward....never allowing retreat. More than a million Soviet citizens joined the Nazis. Ask yourself this: why was it that the USSR, of all the Allies, had provided the enemy with thousands of recruits? Nearly one million Russian and other anti-Soviet men joined the enemy of their Soviet Army. "The Secret Betrayal" by Nikolai Tolstoy, p. 19-20.

3. Roosevelt would have supported Stalin unto the last American soldier was dead.
FDR turned American war policy over to Koba....
Stalin determined the Allies attack would come via Normandy, and now the more advantageous, through Italy. Stalin wanted Eastern Europe left to his Red Army.
Stalin insisted all of Germany ‘pasturized,’ all industry destroyed, so that the Red Army has no opposition post war.

Patton wanted to keep the Germany army ready to resist Stalin....so Patton was removed.

Bet you wish you had an education rather than an indoctrination, huh?
It is about facts, not regimes. For me at least.

It is about what Roosevelt said and he was right. Because the Russian front was the most essentials, its dimension make all others look like sideshows.

Hitler had no defense against those three great Russian generals....December, January, and February.

Any errors here?

....the British colony of Singapore was left without air cover in order to satisfy Stalin's desire for the planes. Found in Paul Johnson's "Modern Times," 'included 200 modern fighter aircraft, originally intended for Britain's highly vulnerable base in Singapore, which had no modern fighters at all. The diversion of these aircraft, plus tanks, to Russia sealed the fate of Singapore." Johnson, Op.Cit., p. 386.

World War II left over 27 million Soviet citizens dead....but only a fraction of them were killed by the Germans. Yet throughout the West. 'war crimes' is a phrase only attacked to the Nazis. When the Red Army marched, an NKVD army marched behind, with its own tanks, machine guns, firing forward....never allowing retreat. More than a million Soviet citizens joined the Nazis. Ask yourself this: why was it that the USSR, of all the Allies, had provided the enemy with thousands of recruits? Nearly one million Russian and other anti-Soviet men joined the enemy of their Soviet Army. "The Secret Betrayal" by Nikolai Tolstoy, p. 19-20.

3. Roosevelt would have supported Stalin unto the last American soldier was dead.
Stalin determined the Allies attack would come via Normandy, and now the more advantageous, through Italy. Stalin wanted Eastern Europe left to his Red Army.
Stalin insisted all of Germany ‘pasturized,’ all industry destroyed, so that the Red Army has no opposition post war.

Patton wanted to keep the Germany army ready to resist Stalin....so Patton was removed.

You've admitted that everything I wrote was a fact.

Now....want to sing the Internationale before you go?

You're not able to concentrate, are you.

These are the facts, none of which are in question.

1. Stalin and Hitler were allies until Operation Barbarossa.

2. Hitler needed resources his middle-sized nation couldn't supply....the other totalitarian entity provided them.

3. Hitler gambled that he could take all of what he needed, conquer Russia, and the world.

4. To do so, he needed to do it in 2-3 months....Blitzkrieg.

5.Stalin was the smartest of the four dictators (Stalin, Hitler, Mussolini, and Roosevelt).
His doctrines are in the ascendancy today.

6. Germany could never have forced Russia to surrender. Never.

I'm here to help....

5 Vitamins & Minerals To Boost Your Focus, Concentration and Productivity
  • B-Vitamins. The B Vitamins are well known for improving energy, focus, and alertness. ...
  • Vitamin D3. Vitamin D3 is one of the best supplements you can take if you're looking to boost focus & concentration levels. ...
  • Omega 3 Fatty Acids. ...
  • Vitamin C. ...
  • Magnesium.
Try this regimen.....and....

Drop back in six months.....

B-vitamins?

Lol... Just be one of those who "carry it"... I will pass by around your hood, and will find you sitting close to the sidewalk... your hands with signs of fresh dirt, a kind of funny looking plants like planted without care on the grass area near you... the key words I will tell... "put a beeeeeeaaaan in my pipe... and I wiiiiiiiiillll feel alright".

Dropping a bill on your body, I will go around while you'll remove the "beans" from the ground and replace back the plant, I will return back and receive from you your green energy saver medicine for concentration...

If you don't use a map, then you'll never know what are you talking about. Locate Australia, locate New Zealand, locate the German forces, locate the Russian forces, find out what they were fighting for... Then you'll know what president Franklin Roosevelt was talking about.

War strategy is not only killing enemies troops like crazy but also deprived them to have resources for war. Look the invasions to Iraq, first thing was to eliminate their use of airplanes. Not only war airplanes but also surveying flying devices of all kind. First was making the enemy to become blind from sky, an excellent tactic.

Forget what others wrote about the war, those are their opinions. Those are their books. Who knows who was paying them to write those books.

You use your own sources verifying what those books say. Those books weren't written for being "memorized" but as tools for you to review the war events.

Any errors here?

I don´t know if that is all true but the conclusion you draw is silly:
"Russia was Germany´s main enemy in WWII, this is why the Russian front wasn´t important."

2. Hitler needed resources his middle-sized nation couldn't supply....the other totalitarian entity provided them.

3. Hitler gambled that he could take all of what he needed, conquer Russia, and the world.

5.Stalin was the smartest of the four dictators (Stalin, Hitler, Mussolini, and Roosevelt).

I'm here to help....

• B-Vitamins. The B Vitamins are well known for improving energy, focus, and alertness. ...
  • Vitamin D3. Vitamin D3 is one of the best supplements you can take if you're looking to boost focus & concentration levels. ...
  • Vitamin C. ...
  • Magnesium.

B-vitamins?

Lol... Just be one of those who "carry it"... I will pass by around your hood, and will find you sitting close to the sidewalk... your hands with signs of fresh dirt, a kind of funny looking plants like planted without care on the grass area near you... the key words I will tell... "put a beeeeeeaaaan in my pipe... and I wiiiiiiiiillll feel alright".

Dropping a bill on your body, I will go around while you'll remove the "beans" from the ground and replace back the plant, I will return back and receive from you your green energy saver medicine for concentration...

If you don't use a map, then you'll never know what are you talking about. Locate Australia, locate New Zealand, locate the German forces, locate the Russian forces, find out what they were fighting for... Then you'll know what president Franklin Roosevelt was talking about.

War strategy is not only killing enemies troops like crazy but also deprived them to have resources for war. Look the invasions to Iraq, first thing was to eliminate their use of airplanes. Not only war airplanes but also surveying flying devices of all kind. First was making the enemy to become blind from sky, an excellent tactic.

Forget what others wrote about the war, those are their opinions. Those are their books. Who knows who was paying them to write those books.

You use your own sources verifying what those books say. Those books weren't written for being "memorized" but as tools for you to review the war events.

Remind me to bring my Rosetta Stone before I try to decipher your next post.....

Anything here you can dispute?

Let me know when you need another lesson.

Quite an education you're getting today, huh?

Any errors here?

"Russia was Germany´s main enemy in WWII, this is why the Russian front wasn´t important."

1. That's not a quote of mine, so you are lying again.

2. Russia and Germany were allies until Operation Barbarossa.

But....you have convinced me to school you further.

3. When Hitler began his advances on other countries, Stalin refused to join the nations talking of stopping him. Stalin was, in fact, pleased that Hitler was destroying the old order throughout Europe. "There will be no parliaments, no trade unions, no armies, no governments....then Stalin will come as the liberator...millions of people will be sitting in concentration camps, hoping someone will liberate them, then Stalin and the Red Army will come and liberate them. That was his plan." Vladimir Bukovsky.

4. But Hitler didn't have the supplies nor resources he needed, so August 23, 1939, Soviet Russia' Foreign Minister Molotov signs the Nazi-Soviet Non-aggression Pact while German Foreign Minister Von Ribbentrop and Soviet leader Josef Stalin look on, while standing under a portrait of Lenin –materials to be provided in later economic agreements.

a. "1939- At the same time, Stalin helps supply the German war effort, providing the Nazi regime with oil, wood, copper, manganese ore, rubber, grain, and other resources under a trade agreement between the two nations. Stalin views the war against Germany as a conflict "between two groups of capitalist countries", saying there is "nothing wrong in their having a good fight and weakening each other." Georgy Zhukov hero file | moreorless.net.au

5. September 1, 1939, Hitler attacked Poland....on September 17, Stalin attacks from the East. The Soviet radio transmitter in Minsk guided the Nazi bombers attacking Polish cities. Newsreel footage showed the Red Army in Nazi helmets, marching side by side with the SS. One photo shows the hammer and sickle along side the swastika.

a. The Soviet press depicted the battle as a fight against Polish fascism, with the peace-loving Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union fighting aggressive Polish fascism.

Spotkanie_Sojusznik%C3%B3w.jpg

Invasion of Poland - Wikipedia

6. Hitler and Stalin signed secret protocols to divide up Europe. First, Stalin moved against Finland, November 1939....for the aggression, the USSR was expelled from the League of Nations. Hitler attacked to the West.

a. Norway was invaded with the direct help of the Soviet Union, providing the Soviet naval base near Murmansk. "German Admiral Raeder sent a letter of thanks to the Commander of the Soviet Navy, Kuznetsov."

7. Archival footage shows Nazi and Russian officers partying together. The USSR became the supplier of oil, iron ore, construction materials for Hitler's Blitzkrieg. And trainloads of grain, even while Russians were starving.

a. Communist party members throughout Europe were ordered to sabotage their nation's forces, and aid the Nazi attackers. The French Communist Party, July 1940: "It is comforting to see workers talking to German soldiers as friends,...'well done, comrades, and keep it up,' ...the brotherhood of man will not be forever a hope, it will become a living reality."

8. The Soviet Premier Molotov warned the West not to fight Nazi ideology. And in his address to the Supreme Soviet in the Kremlin, Molotov declared that fighting Nazi ideology was actually a crime.....because the two ideologies and methods were the same. Molotov oversaw the extermination of 7 million Ukrainians; Hitler, the Jews.

a. Many Jews fled to the USSR....where Stalin rounded them up, and delivered them to the Gestapo as a gesture of friendship.

Anything here you can dispute??????

You should make a note: I'm never wrong.

I'm here to help....

• Vitamin C. ...
  • Magnesium.

B-vitamins?

Remind me to bring my Rosetta Stone before I try to decipher your next post.....

Seems like a lot of assumptions and opinions and not a lot of facts. For example, Stalin wanted a Western front, as did all the allies, but he never dictated where, at least so far as I know.

I'm here to help....

• Vitamin C. ...
  • Magnesium.

B-vitamins?

Seems like a lot of assumptions and opinions and not a lot of facts. For example, Stalin wanted a Western front, as did all the allies, but he never dictated where, at least so far as I know.

".... at least so far as I know."

Leaves quite a lot of leeway, huh?

You're a government school grad, aren't you?

Any errors here?

3. When Hitler began his advances on other countries, Stalin refused to join the nations talking of stopping him. Stalin was, in fact, pleased that Hitler was destroying the old order throughout Europe. "There will be no parliaments, no trade unions, no armies, no governments....then Stalin will come as the liberator...millions of people will be sitting in concentration camps, hoping someone will liberate them, then Stalin and the Red Army will come and liberate them. That was his plan." Vladimir Bukovsky.

4. But Hitler didn't have the supplies nor resources he needed, so August 23, 1939, Soviet Russia' Foreign Minister Molotov signs the Nazi-Soviet Non-aggression Pact while German Foreign Minister Von Ribbentrop and Soviet leader Josef Stalin look on, while standing under a portrait of Lenin –materials to be provided in later economic agreements.

a. "1939- At the same time, Stalin helps supply the German war effort, providing the Nazi regime with oil, wood, copper, manganese ore, rubber, grain, and other resources under a trade agreement between the two nations. Stalin views the war against Germany as a conflict "between two groups of capitalist countries", saying there is "nothing wrong in their having a good fight and weakening each other." Georgy Zhukov hero file | moreorless.net.au

5. September 1, 1939, Hitler attacked Poland....on September 17, Stalin attacks from the East. The Soviet radio transmitter in Minsk guided the Nazi bombers attacking Polish cities. Newsreel footage showed the Red Army in Nazi helmets, marching side by side with the SS. One photo shows the hammer and sickle along side the swastika.

a. The Soviet press depicted the battle as a fight against Polish fascism, with the peace-loving Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union fighting aggressive Polish fascism.

6. Hitler and Stalin signed secret protocols to divide up Europe. First, Stalin moved against Finland, November 1939....for the aggression, the USSR was expelled from the League of Nations. Hitler attacked to the West.

a. Norway was invaded with the direct help of the Soviet Union, providing the Soviet naval base near Murmansk. "German Admiral Raeder sent a letter of thanks to the Commander of the Soviet Navy, Kuznetsov."

7. Archival footage shows Nazi and Russian officers partying together. The USSR became the supplier of oil, iron ore, construction materials for Hitler's Blitzkrieg. And trainloads of grain, even while Russians were starving.

a. Communist party members throughout Europe were ordered to sabotage their nation's forces, and aid the Nazi attackers. The French Communist Party, July 1940: "It is comforting to see workers talking to German soldiers as friends,...'well done, comrades, and keep it up,' ...the brotherhood of man will not be forever a hope, it will become a living reality."

8. The Soviet Premier Molotov warned the West not to fight Nazi ideology. And in his address to the Supreme Soviet in the Kremlin, Molotov declared that fighting Nazi ideology was actually a crime.....because the two ideologies and methods were the same. Molotov oversaw the extermination of 7 million Ukrainians; Hitler, the Jews.

a. Many Jews fled to the USSR....where Stalin rounded them up, and delivered them to the Gestapo as a gesture of friendship.

No, it is not your quote but it is your meaning.

Any errors here?

No, it is not your quote but it is your meaning.

My meaning?

I've been very clear.

And you can't deny any of that.

Soooo......why are you back?

".... at least so far as I know."

Leaves quite a lot of leeway, huh?

You're a government school grad, aren't you?
At least I learned the difference between a rebuttal and an ad hominem.

'Least' is right.

Quite a waste of 15 years of your life, huh?
Owwwwwww. Another great 'rebuttal'. Your alma mater must be so proud of you. Which school was that again?

Be sure to get right back when you're conversant with the subject.

OK, I'm back. I love it when you shamelessly rewrite history.

You wrote:
"Stalin determined the Allies attack would come via Normandy, and now the more advantageous, through Italy."​

Stalin was desperate for a Western front to take the pressure off the Eastern one. All the allies wanted the same thing, but Stalin never dictated where it should be. Normandy was an American/British decision.

You wrote:
"Stalin insisted all of Germany ‘pasturized,’ all industry destroyed, so that the Red Army has no opposition post war"​

If you saying the Red Army ‘pasturized’ (sic) Germany so that the Red Army had no opposition post war, well duh? If you're saying the Allies pasturized’ (sic) Germany so that the Red Army had no opposition post war, that is just plain wrong. Any pasteurization of Germany by the Allies was so the Allied armies would be victorious.

You wrote:
"Stalin determined the Allies attack would come via Normandy, and now the more advantageous, through Italy."​

Stalin was desperate for a Western front to take the pressure off the Eastern one. All the allies wanted the same thing, but Stalin never dictated where it should be. Normandy was an American/British decision.

You wrote:
"Stalin insisted all of Germany ‘pasturized,’ all industry destroyed, so that the Red Army has no opposition post war"​

If you saying the Red Army ‘pasturized’ (sic) Germany so that the Red Army had no opposition post war, well duh? If you're saying the Allies pasturized’ (sic) Germany so that the Red Army had no opposition post war, that is just plain wrong. Any pasteurization of Germany by the Allies was so the Allied armies would be victorious.

1. "I love it when you shamelessly rewrite history."
You're a liar.

Everything I post is 100% true, accurate and correct.

2. "Stalin insisted all of Germany ‘pasturized,’ all industry destroyed, so that the Red Army has no opposition post war"

If you saying the Red Army ‘pasturized’ (sic) Germany so that the Red Army had no opposition post war, well duh? If you're saying the Allies pasturized’ (sic) Germany so that the Red Army had no opposition post war, that is just plain wrong. Any pasteurization of Germany by the Allies was so the Allied armies would be victorious."

I told you to stay away until you were conversant with the topic.
You didn't.

3. The worst blunder was bowing to Stalin's demands that Germany be pulverized, reduced to ashes, rather than be allowed to surrender.....the doctrine of 'unconditional surrender'....was the very worst.
... the policy was first mentioned in January of 1943, at the Casablanca Conference.

a. The State Department Casablanca Conference records explains that this controversial surrender policy came from a meeting of a State Department and Council on Foreign Relations panel.

BTW....that was the same panel with "...working alongside him in the Council was Alger Hiss, a newly elected member sympathetic to the left wing of the Democratic Party,..."
The group functioned via this mantra: "Cooperation between the United States and the Soviet Union is as essential as almost anything in the world today, and unless and until it becomes entirely evident that the U.S.S.R. is not interested in achieving cooperation, we must redouble, not abandon, our efforts, when the task proves difficult."About CFR

Since the group briefed Roosevelt prior to January 1943, clearly the idea of 'unconditional surrender did not originate with Roosevelt.
Churchill knew nothing of the plan.

Actually, the very first use of the phrase 'unconditional surrender" at Casablanca was by Stalin's spy, Harry Hopkins. One day earlier, January 23, before the President announced it, Hopkins told the grand vizier of Morocco, "The war will be pursued until Germany, Italy, and Japan agree to unconditional surrender."
"Harry Hopkins: Ally of the Poor and Defender of Democracy," by George McJimsey, p.277
and FRUS: Washington and Casablanca, p. 703.

4. When, on January 24, 1943, Roosevelt read several pages of notes discussing the doctrine to reporters, according to Sherwood, "carefully prepared in advance,"...one might ask who regularly prepared and edited said notes.

a. Harry Hopkins,- FDR's alter ego, co-president, or Rasputin, "...the closest and most influential adviser to President Franklin D. Roosevelt during World War II, was a Soviet agent." and “the most important of all Soviet wartime agents in the United States.”The Treachery Of Harry Hopkins
The Treachery Of Harry Hopkins

Stalin demanded it, a plan that extended the war by at least months, or year.

5. The 'unconditional surrender policy helped prolong the war in Europe through its usefulness to German domestic propaganda that used it to encourage further resistance against the Allied armies, and its suppressive effect on the German resistance movement since even after a coup against Adolf Hitler:

"...those Germans — and particularly those German generals — who might have been ready to throw Hitler over, and were able to do so, were discouraged from making the attempt by their inability to extract from the Allies any sort of assurance that such action would improve the treatment meted out to their country."
Michael Balfour, "Another Look at 'Unconditional Surrender'",International Affairs(Royal Institute of International Affairs 1944-), Vol. 46, No. 4 (Oct., 1970), pp. 719-736

Was Roosevelt stupid...???

Unconditional surrender.....FDR's obedience to Joseph Stalin who wanted to make certain Germany could not resist his army post-war....and his greatest blunder.

To get an idea of the cost of the extended war...."....over one hundred thirty-five thousand American GIs died – a startling figure today – between D day[june 6, 1944] and V-E day,[May 8, 1945]...."
So did the Red Army really singlehandedly defeat the Third Reich Stuff I Done Wrote - The Michael A. Charles Online Presence

Get that?

135,000 brave American boys whose lives were offered up as a gift to Stalin....to make certain that communism survived.

Based on the ration of deaths to wounded, that would suggest almost an additional 200,000 wounded, just between Normandy and Germany's surrender.

Totally attributed to 'unconditional surrender.'

You wrote:

You wrote:

1. "I love it when you shamelessly rewrite history."
You're a liar.

Everything I post is 100% true, accurate and correct.

2. "Stalin insisted all of Germany ‘pasturized,’ all industry destroyed, so that the Red Army has no opposition post war"

If you saying the Red Army ‘pasturized’ (sic) Germany so that the Red Army had no opposition post war, well duh? If you're saying the Allies pasturized’ (sic) Germany so that the Red Army had no opposition post war, that is just plain wrong. Any pasteurization of Germany by the Allies was so the Allied armies would be victorious."

I told you to stay away until you were conversant with the topic.
You didn't.

3. The worst blunder was bowing to Stalin's demands that Germany be pulverized, reduced to ashes, rather than be allowed to surrender.....the doctrine of 'unconditional surrender'....was the very worst.
... the policy was first mentioned in January of 1943, at the Casablanca Conference.

a. The State Department Casablanca Conference records explains that this controversial surrender policy came from a meeting of a State Department and Council on Foreign Relations panel.

BTW....that was the same panel with "...working alongside him in the Council was Alger Hiss, a newly elected member sympathetic to the left wing of the Democratic Party,..."
The group functioned via this mantra: "Cooperation between the United States and the Soviet Union is as essential as almost anything in the world today, and unless and until it becomes entirely evident that the U.S.S.R. is not interested in achieving cooperation, we must redouble, not abandon, our efforts, when the task proves difficult."About CFR

Since the group briefed Roosevelt prior to January 1943, clearly the idea of 'unconditional surrender did not originate with Roosevelt.
Churchill knew nothing of the plan.

Actually, the very first use of the phrase 'unconditional surrender" at Casablanca was by Stalin's spy, Harry Hopkins. One day earlier, January 23, before the President announced it, Hopkins told the grand vizier of Morocco, "The war will be pursued until Germany, Italy, and Japan agree to unconditional surrender."
"Harry Hopkins: Ally of the Poor and Defender of Democracy," by George McJimsey, p.277
and FRUS: Washington and Casablanca, p. 703.

4. When, on January 24, 1943, Roosevelt read several pages of notes discussing the doctrine to reporters, according to Sherwood, "carefully prepared in advance,"...one might ask who regularly prepared and edited said notes.

a. Harry Hopkins,- FDR's alter ego, co-president, or Rasputin, "...the closest and most influential adviser to President Franklin D. Roosevelt during World War II, was a Soviet agent." and “the most important of all Soviet wartime agents in the United States.”The Treachery Of Harry Hopkins
The Treachery Of Harry Hopkins

Stalin demanded it, a plan that extended the war by at least months, or year.

5. The 'unconditional surrender policy helped prolong the war in Europe through its usefulness to German domestic propaganda that used it to encourage further resistance against the Allied armies, and its suppressive effect on the German resistance movement since even after a coup against Adolf Hitler:

"...those Germans — and particularly those German generals — who might have been ready to throw Hitler over, and were able to do so, were discouraged from making the attempt by their inability to extract from the Allies any sort of assurance that such action would improve the treatment meted out to their country."
Michael Balfour, "Another Look at 'Unconditional Surrender'",International Affairs(Royal Institute of International Affairs 1944-), Vol. 46, No. 4 (Oct., 1970), pp. 719-736

Was Roosevelt stupid...???

Unconditional surrender.....FDR's obedience to Joseph Stalin who wanted to make certain Germany could not resist his army post-war....and his greatest blunder.
So you've gone from rewriting history to writing time-travel fantasy. No one could possibly know, then or now, how history would be different based on 'what if' scenarios.

Here, your Rosetta Stone

Decipher Germany, Russia, Australia and New Zealand. Then you will understand the words of the former president.

All your babbling can't justify your interpretation of president Franklin Roosevelt words.

This 1942 world map vindicates the words of the president and all your case is now closed, terminated, gone, finito, shredded, burnt, and forgotten.

default.jpg

To get an idea of the cost of the extended war...."....over one hundred thirty-five thousand American GIs died – a startling figure today – between D day[june 6, 1944] and V-E day,[May 8, 1945]...."
So did the Red Army really singlehandedly defeat the Third Reich Stuff I Done Wrote - The Michael A. Charles Online Presence

Get that?

135,000 brave American boys whose lives were offered up as a gift to Stalin....to make certain that communism survived.

Based on the ration of deaths to wounded, that would suggest almost an additional 200,000 wounded, just between Normandy and Germany's surrender.

Totally attributed to 'unconditional surrender.'
First off, Hitler was just as fanatical and careless about the lives of Germans as Stalin was about Russian lives. Would he have surrendered? Who knows.

If the Allies never invaded France, Russia would eventually have defeated Germany and occupied it, France, Scandinavia, and the Low countries. The world would be a very different place. Or would you secretly prefer such a scenario? Russia would have extended from the Atlantic to the Pacific and from the Mediterranean to the Arctic.

I understand your concern of the additional casualties but they'd have been tiny compared to those if Patton fought the Russians. As you would have wanted.

Forum List

Back