Vladimir Putin: Donald Trump is not my bit.., er, BRIDE. I am not his master, er, GROOM

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Trump is 'not my bride,' Vladimir Putin says

Russian President Vladimir Putin today called it “naïve” to ask him whether he is disappointed with the presidency of Donald Trump, saying the relationship between the two leaders, often described as a so-called bromance, isn’t personal.

“He’s not my bride,” Putin told reporters at an economic summit in the Chinese city of Xiamen.

“I am also not his bride, nor his groom,” he went on, according to remarks carried by Russian news agencies.

Vladimir Putin says Donald Trump is 'not my bride, and I'm not his groom'

Well come on, if you have to deny you are bride and groom, then, well, you know.

What are Dems plan to stop Putin from flipping 100 Congress seats in 2018?

Bueller? Mueller? LOL

Anyone?

Trump is 'not my bride,' Vladimir Putin says

Russian President Vladimir Putin today called it “naïve” to ask him whether he is disappointed with the presidency of Donald Trump, saying the relationship between the two leaders, often described as a so-called bromance, isn’t personal.

“He’s not my bride,” Putin told reporters at an economic summit in the Chinese city of Xiamen.

“I am also not his bride, nor his groom,” he went on, according to remarks carried by Russian news agencies.

Vladimir Putin says Donald Trump is 'not my bride, and I'm not his groom'

Well come on, if you have to deny you are bride and groom, then, well, you know.

Yeah, we know. You don't seem to get it yet though........:eusa_doh:
BREAKING. Still no evidence for Trump/Putin collusion. :eusa_dance:

I thought you guys liked homosexuality?
What does homosexuality have to do with Trump being Putin's bitch?
russia.png

• Banned
Trump loves Putin. When asked about Putin being a murderer, he said we murder people here.

And then Republicans on the USMB claim that I'm the one who is obsessed.

Forum List

Back