‘Vitriolic coverage’: Study examines why Fox News viewers hate Obama

Yeah, it's not Obama calling us the enemy or veterans "right wing extremists"; it's Fox News

Moron

Obama called all vets, right wing extremists? Some are but he called all of us extremists?

REALLY.

Wait. You're a vet?

Tell us more

[MENTION=19448]CrusaderFrank[/MENTION] What questions do you have about my military past. I would love to talk about it.

Its not what this thread was about but you seem fascinated. As am I. Bring it.

Fox has a self selecting audience.

They come to FOX because they know that what they want to hear, their basic values, will not be challenged there.

I see your dishonesty is intact.

Fox always has a liberal offering an opposing point of view.

Yeah, especially on hannity. You see, if you say anything he doesn't like he suddenly cant hear you, or better, he cuts your mic.

Need links?

I challenge you to go to a mod and look into me being a sock.

I double dog dare you dumbass.

:eusa_whistle:

So you were a vet... do tell

He got booted out of basic for being a bed-wetter.

[MENTION=2921]theHawk[/MENTION] I am proud of my 20 year service to this great country. Go Navy. But please provide proof of me being booted out. Would love to see it. I don't mean Liability's word either. :eusa_whistle:

Fox has a self selecting audience.

They come to FOX because they know that what they want to hear, their basic values, will not be challenged there.

Yeah, especially on hannity. You see, if you say anything he doesn't like he suddenly cant hear you, or better, he cuts your mic.

Need links?

I he doesn't let libtards filibuster. And I don't blame him. Every link you can show it will show a libtard dodging the question and going on a rant.

So link all you want to and prove me right.

here's the left on fox news

someone should do a study on why liberalism is a MENTAL DISORDER in how they can HATE a news stations and the people who watch it, and actually not be embarrassed to post it for ALL TO SEE...lol

Actually, that looks more like the right screaming about Obama.

Need links?

I he doesn't let libtards filibuster. And I don't blame him. Every link you can show it will show a libtard dodging the question and going on a rant.

So link all you want to and prove me right.

Now watch this carefully and please be honest when you answer the question...did he dodge the Jena 6 question. PLease be honest. And before you focus on Rev Al, I consider him an opportunist as well.

Be honest now. Notice how he couldn't hear Al or his co host suddenly. He does this a lot dude.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouKaZ0g79kU]Fox Hannity Goes Deaf all of a Sudden on Jena 6 - YouTube[/ame]

someone should do a study on why liberalism is a MENTAL DISORDER in how they can HATE a news stations and the people who watch it, and actually not be embarrassed to post it for ALL TO SEE...lol

IMG_2806.JPG

Polarization is what Fox News does. One evening with Fox would convince anyone with 2 oz. of objectivity that the purpose is to present a one-sided view of politics. A panel discussion at Fox is about as objective as a pep rally before the big game.

Last edited:
Study examines why Fox News viewers hate Obama
OR maybe they hate him because he's a fucking communist out to destroy the country. Never thought of that, did you?

Fox & Friends doles out a daily wheel barrel full of hate for the retards who watch them. Losing the 2012 election was the best thing to happen to MurdochTV. Gives them the hate & fear to peddle that their viewers crave. whats their demographic again? :lol: White males over 60 yrs?
So, I never watch the show, how does it differ from MSNBC, who the article also blames as being very partisan the other way?

If these right wingers can't lie, they just aren't happy. It's a lack of honor. They don't care they have no honor because they don't know what honor means.

Seems that hazelnut is lying, why don't you mention that?

poor ObamaBots, they see their Dear leader falling down and can't get up..

so they have to try and LIFT him up with a bunch of whiny Studies

Yea, "studies" are whiny. Like "research" and "education". Unneeded and "whiny". Unlike you.

Hey fuckface, MSNBC does the same according to the article, why don't you whine and cry about that? Or are you MSNBC's little bitch?

IMG_2806.JPG

leftist racist. go figure huh

but if you think I'm wrong, check the lady behind her with her obama Forward sign

Forum List

Back