Visiting the troops and real Presidents.

Trump has yet to visit any US troops in combat - CNN Video

If the last part of tDrump speaking to the troops from his little cushy next in FL. doesn't make you laugh.
What a joke he is.

While I can sort of understand CNN's criticism, there is a big difference between this president and all the others that have gone on before him.

Every president that was in office before him weren't under siege from day one.

When your presidency is under a palace coup, your willingness to go anywhere or even put yourself in harms way is much less than it would be if your enemies didn't actually want your head on a platter, and well, not even recognize you as, well. . .
31838.jpg

So the honoring the troops in France doesn't count

the dumb mf blew that when he went after McRaven and for what a few minutes his base could cheer but then say they are for the troops. Same as a football player kneeling for the anthem but you fucked up righties wear flag clothes to trumps rallies. What a bunch of low life scum you all are.

If the last part of tDrump speaking to the troops from his little cushy next in FL. doesn't make you laugh.
What a joke he is.

While I can sort of understand CNN's criticism, there is a big difference between this president and all the others that have gone on before him.

When your presidency is under a palace coup, your willingness to go anywhere or even put yourself in harms way is much less than it would be if your enemies didn't actually want your head on a platter, and well, not even recognize you as, well. . .
31838.jpg

So let's excuse the orange mf for dissing admirals and generals. Yea that's the mentality of the base.

Typical! Make up excuses all day long for this idiot.
You no more watched the video than you would question this fool.
Saudi Arabian visit????? LOL make another excuse for this jack-ass.
:bigboy:

What a joke he is.

31838.jpg

So the honoring the troops in France doesn't count
He skipped out on a WWI commemoration. He stayed in his hotel room watching TV instead.

Because it was raining and his hair and makeup might have melted.

What a miserable cowardly dishonorable pussy.

What a joke he is.

31838.jpg
Talking about making excuses for an idiot, that was all you dumbfucks did when the 1/2 white fagot almost Fundamentally Transformed this country into a cesspool.

liberal-playbook-1-ignore-facts-that-hurt-your-position-2-5254180.png

What a joke he is.

31838.jpg
Talking about making excuses for an idiot, that was all you dumbfucks did when the 1/2 white fagot almost Fundamentally Transformed this country into a cesspool.

View attachment 229769
Did someone say "cesspool"?

Michael Cohen Pleads Guilty, Says Trump Told Him to Pay Off Women

Paul Manafort Found Guilty On 8 Counts

Rick Gates, Trump Campaign Aide, Pleads Guilty in Mueller Inquiry and Will Cooperate

Dr. Brenda Fitzgerald, head of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, resigns amid tobacco stock furor

VA chief doctored email so wife could travel on taxpayer dime: watchdog

Speechwriter David Sorensen
resigns over domestic abuse allegations

Omarosa: 'I was haunted by tweets every single day'

Michael Flynn 'putting his life back together' after guilty plea in Mueller probe

Rob Porter's ex-wives detail abuse allegations

Forest Service chief Tony Tooke resigns amid sexual misconduct allegations

Steve Bannon: The Trump-whisperer's rapid fall from grace

Ryan Zinke’s Rocky, Scandal-Ridden Year at Interior

Scott Pruitt’s bizarre condo scandal and mounting ethics questions, explained

Pruitt's head o
f security abruptly resigns amid House panel probe

Tom Price, Trump’s scandal-plagued HHS secretary, is stepping down

Anthony Scaramucci: Fired from the White House after 10 days

How Kellyanne Conway ushered in the era of ‘alternative facts’

Trump frustrated with Hicks' role in Porter scandal

The Final Humiliation of Reince Priebus

George Papadopoulos: The Mueller Probe's First Guilty Plea

Karen McDougal tells CNN Trump once tried to pay her after sex

Stormy Daniels describes her alleged affair with Donald Trump

F.B.I. Raids Office of Trump’s Longtime Lawyer Michael Cohen

White House concerned Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke violated federal rules

What a joke he is.

31838.jpg
Simply put, if he isn't your president, and all your energies are in place trying to unseat him, which he is busy fending off, what do you care if he visits the troops, isn't that the job of the president?

I thought you didn't want to normalize this presidency?

Wouldn't that be normalizing this administration?

Which is it?

What do you want?

Do you want him to act like your president, or do you want to deny him a normal presidency?

I really don't give a rats ass either way. I find your tantrums and the whole circus infinitely entertaining. Honestly, I do.

What a joke he is.

31838.jpg

View attachment 229769
Did someone say "cesspool"?

Michael Cohen Pleads Guilty, Says Trump Told Him to Pay Off Women

Paul Manafort Found Guilty On 8 Counts

Rick Gates, Trump Campaign Aide, Pleads Guilty in Mueller Inquiry and Will Cooperate

Dr. Brenda Fitzgerald, head of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, resigns amid tobacco stock furor

VA chief doctored email so wife could travel on taxpayer dime: watchdog

Speechwriter David Sorensen
resigns over domestic abuse allegations

Omarosa: 'I was haunted by tweets every single day'

Michael Flynn 'putting his life back together' after guilty plea in Mueller probe

Rob Porter's ex-wives detail abuse allegations

Forest Service chief Tony Tooke resigns amid sexual misconduct allegations

Steve Bannon: The Trump-whisperer's rapid fall from grace

Ryan Zinke’s Rocky, Scandal-Ridden Year at Interior

Scott Pruitt’s bizarre condo scandal and mounting ethics questions, explained

Pruitt's head o
f security abruptly resigns amid House panel probe

Tom Price, Trump’s scandal-plagued HHS secretary, is stepping down

Anthony Scaramucci: Fired from the White House after 10 days

How Kellyanne Conway ushered in the era of ‘alternative facts’

Trump frustrated with Hicks' role in Porter scandal

The Final Humiliation of Reince Priebus

George Papadopoulos: The Mueller Probe's First Guilty Plea

Karen McDougal tells CNN Trump once tried to pay her after sex

Stormy Daniels describes her alleged affair with Donald Trump

F.B.I. Raids Office of Trump’s Longtime Lawyer Michael Cohen

White House concerned Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke violated federal rules
Thank you for illustratng my point.

Just look at this crap the establishment has thrown at him.

Half of it gossip, half of it probably lies and allegations. Who even knows if any of it is true?

And folks wonder why he is afraid to go anywhere?

Shit, he'd probably come back to find he isn't president anymore.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Not the point.
This bozo always talks a good game but then the boots have to meet the ground. This coward is nowhere to be found.
He is a JOKE>

What a joke he is.

The troops don't want a president to be anywhere near combat. I know I didn't. Ask any combat veterans what they think. Besides, visiting a combat zone is a re-election campaign tour.

Forum List

Back