Visiting the troops and real Presidents.

Please watch the video until the end.
"we know how to win but we have to let you win,...." what a buffoon.

Trump has yet to visit any US troops in combat - CNN Video

If the last part of tDrump speaking to the troops from his little cushy next in FL. doesn't make you laugh.
What a joke he is.
The true reason he won't go....hes afraid. Trump only travels outside the country to places he knows will worship the shit he has in his diapers. Places that will give him headlines,that focus only on him, [laces were he can lie and get away with it.....you can't do that with our soldiers.

If the last part of tDrump speaking to the troops from his little cushy next in FL. doesn't make you laugh.
What a joke he is.
I thought Obama promised by 2010 to have all troops out of combat zones, and bring them home that year for Christmas? Are you saying that he LIED? Oh my!

Also the article from the fake news CNN said, US troops in combat - CNN are you saying we are at war with France?

What a joke he is.
The true reason he won't go....hes afraid. Trump only travels outside the country to places he knows will worship the shit he has in his diapers. Places that will give him headlines,that focus only on him, [laces were he can lie and get away with it.....you can't do that with our soldiers.
I am afraid to go to France, with all those Radical Muslim "NO GO ZONES" you could get killed there...Shame a few of you liberals weren't there when the box truck ran over all those innocent people. I wouldn't shed a tear for you.

France: No-Go Zones Now in Heart of Big Cities

If Obama done some shit like this, you red white and vomit white bitches would be on total meltdown.

Not his
What a joke he is.

Not his call. Why don't you read up on the SS Service idiot.
Not his call? since when has Trump ever listened to anybody but the reflection in his mirror? STOP MAKING EXCUSE FOR THE COWARD
You are missing all this shit thats going down.

Forum List

Back