Visit to France, Germany ... for boosting economy: Modi

Vikrant

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2013
The U.S.
It is the economy ... :)

---

Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday said his upcoming visit to France, Germany and Canada was aimed at boosting India's economy and creating jobs. "My France, Germany & Canada visit is centred around supporting India's economic agenda & creating jobs for our youth," he tweeted ahead of his three-nation tour from April 9 to 16. In the first leg of the tour, he will visit France. "Will discuss strengthening India-France economic co-operation & visit some high-tech industrial units outside Paris," Modi said in another tweet. Talking about Germany, the second country of his visit, the Prime Minister said, "Chancellor Angela Merkel & I will jointly inaugurate @Hannover_Messe (festival) where India is a partner country." He will be visiting Canada in the third and last leg of the eight-day tour. "Looking forward to enhancing ties with Canada & interacting with leaders, captains of industry & diaspora in Canada," he said. Modi also re-tweeted a tweet of Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper which said, "Happy to announce Prime Minister of India, @NarendraModi will be visiting Canada this spring." Thanking Harper for this, Modi wrote, "...Will be wonderful to meet you in Canada".

Read more at: Visit to France Germany Canada for boosting economy Modi - Moneycontrol.com

:lmao: Visit canada to boost your economy. Impeach your PM now. If he doesn't realize canada only has an economy because the US supports that hole...then he isn't smart enough to run a country.

canada....:lmao:

:lmao: Visit canada to boost your economy. Impeach your PM now. If he doesn't realize canada only has an economy because the US supports that hole...then he isn't smart enough to run a country.

canada....:lmao:

Did you happen to have a Canadian girlfriend or something who was mean to you? :)

I just see canada for what they are...leeches on the American people.

I did not know that. Why are they leeches? Do they receive financial assistance from the U.S. like some middle eastern countries?

I did not know that. Why are they leeches? Do they receive financial assistance from the U.S. like some middle eastern countries?
87% of canadian exports...to the US. We ARE their economy and we defend their borders for them as their army is laughable and has ZERO ability to defend it's own borders. We support canada and all they can do is look their gift horse in the mouth.

87% of canadian exports...to the US. We ARE their economy and we defend their borders for them as their army is laughable and has ZERO ability to defend it's own borders. We support canada and all they can do is look their gift horse in the mouth.

Just because they are exporting 87% of their exports to the U.S does not make them leech. Export and import is part of doing business these days.

I do not think Canada faces any threats via land so their army whatever the size is already more than enough :)

Yes you could infer that :)

Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and French President François Hollande avowed their nations’ cooperation on trade, development, terrorism, climate change and other issues after meeting yesterday in Paris.

“Reaffirming their independence and strategic autonomy, France and India commit to continuing their joint efforts to tackle global challenges,” they said in a joint statement.

Messrs. Modi and Hollande inked 20 agreements and initiatives on subjects spanning space exploration, railway development, tourism and education in Ayurveda, the system of Indian traditional medicine. The agreements included two between Areva SAARVCY +9.08%, the French nuclear-energy group, and Indian partners on the proposed Jaitapur nuclear project, in Maharashtra state.

BN-HV464_ifranc_G_20150410231536.jpg

BN-HV472_ifranc_G_20150411011732.jpg

Modi in France What You Missed Last Night Plus Today s Itinerary - India Real Time - WSJ

Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi said “huge” opportunities await German industry as he seeks to roll back barriers to foreign investment and speed up growth in Asia’s third-biggest economy.

India needs and is open to foreign partnerships as officials push to attract investment in areas from construction and railways to insurance, Modi said Sunday in a speech at the opening of the Hanover industrial fair, where India is this year’s partner nation. Germany is India’s biggest trade partner in the 28-nation European Union.

1200x-1.jpg

Modi Woos German Companes on Mission to Modernize India - Bloomberg Business

Prime Minister Narendra Modi came over to Germany to inaugurate the Hannover Messe - the world's biggest industrial trade fair - where India was a partner country this time around. Three days of intensive interactions with Chancellor Merkel and other representatives of German politics and businesses seem to open a new chapter in the Indo-German relationship.

PM Modi's long-awaited visit fits into Indian aspirations of development and creation of millions of jobs by promoting the manufacturing sector. In view of the German excellence in these areas, India requires Germany's support in its ambitious endeavor. There are lots of fronts like clean energy, smart cities, skills and infrastructure development where both India and Germany want to pull their resources together.

On the other hand, faced with the demographic decline Germany also needs India which has a vast pool of young people. In Modi's scheme of things Germany plays a very important role in his nation's development.

With a population of over 1.2 billion, and more than 60 percent of them still living in rural areas, a big section of India's population is still dependent on the agriculture sector. India needs to expand its manufacturing base to improve the living standards of millions of young people, whose aspirations for a better life brought Modi and his BJP party to power.

0,,18380527_303,00.jpg

Opinion Germany and India explore new vistas Opinion DW.DE 14.04.2015

New Topics

Forum List

Back