Twitter Files #5 dropping right now.

Its astonishing how many cult fucks do not care about the first ammendment.

Even when they see Psaki tell the world the GOVERNMENT IS COLLUDING WITH SOCIAL MEDIA ON WHO TO BAN, the cult doesnt care.

You scum do not deserve the freedoms we have here.

Are you saying defense industries and government contractees are Fascist?
They are private. They could ban him for his bad hair. Is this is Twitter Files #5 its a nonevent.
That is the post I responded to. Where do you mention defense industries or contractors? This is about Twitter pushing the governments propaganda. That is fascism

Its astonishing how many cult fucks do not care about the first ammendment.

Even when they see Psaki tell the world the GOVERNMENT IS COLLUDING WITH SOCIAL MEDIA ON WHO TO BAN, the cult doesnt care.

You scum do not deserve the freedoms we have here.
It's spelled 'Amendment.'

The BIG 3 NBCCBSABC spent a combined 0 minutes on the Twitter files.

MUST NOT BE NEWS THAT THE GOVERNMENT VIOLATED THE FIRST AMMENDMENT.

FUCKING FRAUDS.

That is the post I responded to. Where do you mention defense industries or contractors? This is about Twitter pushing the governments propaganda. That is fascism
Defense industries push propaganda too in the form of Freedom. Freedom bombs freedom tanks freedom carriers 🤠

Interesting. I have always had to send it FedEx. Good to know.

The main thing is to not put anything on the outside that identifies it as a firearm. Some post offices want to check to make sure it's unloaded, but If you don't tell them what's in the box, they won't. Otherwise you'll have to seal it back up.

I just hate misspelling of important words, like they aren't actual Americans typing these.

You have interesting priorities.

Message board spelling police are prettty funny.

Is it spelled “pretty”?

Maybe you should ban me fpr spreading misinformation.

This is truly a discovery. I look forward to the congresisonal investigations.

Its spelled “CONGRESSIONAL”.

I hate when people misspell important words. It makes me think they are not American.

See what a dumb fucking game the gotcha spelling is stupid?

You misspelled CONGRESSIONAL…YET WE ALL KNOW WHAT YOU MEANT.

Back to important shit.

The FBI and the White House colluded to ban people from social media in violation of the first amendment.

I don't care about Twitter. Its just a ranty website, and your big discovery is that there was disagreement over whether Trump should be banned. I welcome the forty three congressional committees that the Republicans wil have next year about it, and am sure the American people and fill them with great resolve.

No, the big reveal is in the last files--that the govt had a hand in it. But of course authoritarians don't care about that as long as it was their team, amirite?

So elon musk can be as partisan, and divisive and as loony toon as he wants with twitter and his postings but the previous owner, Jack Dorsey couldn't, and needed to be arrested according to the rightwing because his site seemed partisan and helping Joe Biden?

When we replied that it was a private company and Dorsey could do what he wanted, y'all cried so loud you could be heard across the pond that this was unfair, so unfair, it was illegal and all kinds of shit...

But now that Musk is actually being bold face partisan, the in your face partisan towards any and all liberals....

It's all hunky dorey with y'all now, is quite a scene to be seen....

So elon musk can be as partisan, and divisive and as loony toon as he wants with twitter and his postings but the previous owner, Jack Dorsey couldn't, and needed to be arrested according to the rightwing because his site seemed partisan and helping Joe Biden?

When we replied that it was a private company and Dorsey could do what he wanted, y'all cried so loud you could be heard across the pond that this was unfair, so unfair, it was illegal and all kinds of shit...

But now that Musk is actually being bold face partisan, the in your face partisan towards any and all liberals....

It's all hunky dorey with y'all now, is quite a scene to be seen....

This Leftist meltdown is certainly something.

But you're right--a private corporation can do as they want. No one is arguing that. HOWEVER, we are interested in Roth's meetings with the FBI that he wanted to keep "generic". Weekly. Weekly meetings, and you better believe not JUST about "foreign election interference".

Wait til the hammer drops on the Covid manipulations.

Forum List

Back