Visit the poorest city in Kentucky.

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
This part of Eastern Kentucky is literally one of the two poorest counties not only in Kentucky but in America. Most of the poorest counties in America are on tribal reservations, 8 of the top 10 I believe, but Clay County and Whitley County in Kentucky are two of the poorest, top 20, and looking at them you wonder how it got so bad. The reason, more than the loss of coal jobs, is drugs. You can tell by listening to people who live here that this is the #1 problem.

This part of Eastern Kentucky is literally one of the two poorest counties not only in Kentucky but in America. Most of the poorest counties in America are on tribal reservations, 8 of the top 10 I believe, but Clay County and Whitley County in Kentucky are two of the poorest, top 20, and looking at them you wonder how it got so bad. The reason, more than the loss of coal jobs, is drugs. You can tell by listening to people who live here that this is the #1 problem.

I'll bet they don't average 40 shootings and 4 murders per week.

I want to see this smarmy prick walk around in one of the poor Shitcago areas.
If he dares.

I want to see this smarmy prick walk around in one of the poor Shitcago areas.
If he dares.
He's been there, done that, and he really does know his shit about these places he visits. I was impressed by his knowledge of the ten worst places to live in Illinois, he knew the little details about a few of these towns.

If it wasn't for the Democrats taking all their money and giving it to the ******* and Mexicans, those poor people could be living a proper American suburban lifestyle.

Forum List

Back