Virginia dems concede defeat in election….see how easy it is to be an adult who accepts defeat?

1636330558634.png

The Pillow Guy laid out all the evidence in his Nothing-a-thon in September.
He's going to put out even more during his Milk-The-Rubes-palooza later this month.
The pillow guy has nothing to do with it, liar.

Wrong. They lost because of a lot of no shows. Youngkin won by 72,000 votes. Just the 33% decrease in Tidewater alone puts McCaulliffe over the top.

Enjoy your squeaker while you got it. Virginia turned blue the last 10 years for a reason.

Yup, because pieces of shit just like you lied about everything. Do you really live in or run your business through that little single wide?

You’re half right. I have no god because I’m a rational grown up.

Ok Mr. grown-up. But you're going to die and at some point after you die. you're going to be face-to-face with your creator.

Oh, excuse me. Did you think you somehow created yourself? Ha fucking ha.

So while you're standing there naked, shivering, and afraid, your creator is going to open a big book. Upon that book is written your name, and everything you've ever done, from the moment you were born, up until the moment you died.

And while you watch, everything you've ever said or done will be placed upon a balance: However many times you cursed your creator by refusing to accept his existence will be placed on one side of the scale. So maybe you did some compassionate things while you lived, and thought they would help you out in the long run? Sorry, good works don't really cut it. You could have live a million lives and done good works in each and every one of them, and not be deemed good enough to go to heaven.

Now before we go too much farther, do you even realize what heaven is? Imagine the most pleasurable experiences you've had during your brief stay on earth: Sex, drugs, marriage, love, music, revenge, whatever. I myself know what heaven on earth is: Until you've stayed up for three days smoking $500 worth of crack cocaine with three naked crack whores, you don't have a clue what heaven on earth is. But I digress, because I chose to forego those things 15 years ago, for something better.

Now it is written in the Bible that we are saved only by grace through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, and not by good works. No amount of good works will ever get you there. Only a forgiving God who sent His perfect Son can get you to heaven, and that’s by repentance, faith, and believing in Him. There is no way that a good person will ever make it to heaven on their own because sadly, hell will be full of self-proclaimed “good people” who brought their works and filthy rags to hell with them. So while you're still alive, it's not too late to change what's to be placed on the balance. Because salvation has been given to you as a free gift. God's Son died on the cross for you, so that you should not have to spend an eternal afterlife in hell. And trust me, hell is real. I know this for a fact.

I can just hear the knee jerk conservative reactions to this now: “well the defeat was obvious because of how big they won! Derp!”

My god in heaven.
Uhh...I think they already did...however, they still control the Senate.

It will be interesting to see how two absolute political neophytes handle things...my guess. Not well.

For reference..y'all should google Gov Craig Benson of NH to see how this administration will turn out...hint...not well...:)

I can just hear the knee jerk conservative reactions to this now: “well the defeat was obvious because of how big they won! Derp!”

My god in heaven.
Then, uh, why did they fight tooth and nail for 4 years to remove Trump?

Their candidates weren't lying to their base by saying the only way they could lose would be if the other guys cheated, as if they had some kind of special insight or secret evidence.

I mean, who would believe something like that, anyway?
They're Democrats. EVERYTHING they said IS a lie.

It's funny how the left think everyone has forgotten how they acted after 2016. In other election news NJ Democratic Senate President Steve Sweeney is refusing to concede to the Republican truck driver because shocker they have recently found thousands of ballots.

My god in heaven.
Well I understand the dismay of losing that election. I mean, the idiot democrat lost to a truck driver who spent about $127 on his campaign that essentially said, "Let's go Brandon"

At least he was not a janitor or something.

The D conceded because he wasn't expecting the uncounted ballots to be for the R.

Wrong. They lost because of a lot of no shows. Youngkin won by 72,000 votes. Just the 33% decrease in Tidewater alone puts McCaulliffe over the top.

Enjoy your squeaker while you got it. Virginia turned blue the last 10 years for a reason.
Yeah it’s full of government workers and other people dependent on the government for survival.

My god in heaven.

Oh, Hai there!

th

My god in heaven.
LOL, when Dems realize they can’t print enough ballots.

Y’all are fucked in 2022.

Forum List

Back