Virginia about to go blue in the state house

Q has Terry up by only 4.

McAuliffe poll shock: Democrat up by only 4 points in Virginia governor’s race

This part of the poll says it all:

If Mr. Sarvis were not in the race, the poll shows, Mr. McAuliffe would have a razor-thin 2-point edge, 47 percent to 45 percent. In the three-way contest, 4 percent are undecided, and 7 percent of those who make a choice say there’s a good chance their mind could change by election day.

Have to wait and see. Clinton wants the State blue that's for certain.

Terry McAuliffe up 4 points in Virginia governor's race: poll - Washington Times
When people find out how corrupt this gentleman is, they might think again before voting another criminally-inspired influence peddler from the Clinton era in.

McAuliffe started his fundraising career in Jimmy Carter’s 1979 reelection campaign and he has raised big bucks for Democrats over the years, but not without controversy. He was investigated for campaign-finance abuses during the 1996 presidential election and was deposed by the Senate committee investigating the matter.
In 2002 McAuliffe was investigated for his role in an unprecedented case of political profiteering for turning a $100,000 investment in telecommunications giant Global Crossings into an $18 million profit. The company later made the fourth-largest bankruptcy filing in history and McAuliffe insisted he only did “political work” for the company’s founder who, incidentally, donated $1 million to Bill Clinton’s Presidential Library.
McAuliffe's shady doings here

]

If Mr. Sarvis were not in the race, the poll shows, Mr. McAuliffe would have a razor-thin 2-point edge, 47 percent to 45 percent. In the three-way contest, 4 percent are undecided, and 7 percent of those who make a choice say there’s a good chance their mind could change by election day.

Terry McAuliffe up 4 points in Virginia governor's race: poll - Washington Times
When people find out how corrupt this gentleman is, they might think again before voting another criminally-inspired influence peddler from the Clinton era in.

McAuliffe started his fundraising career in Jimmy Carter’s 1979 reelection campaign and he has raised big bucks for Democrats over the years, but not without controversy. He was investigated for campaign-finance abuses during the 1996 presidential election and was deposed by the Senate committee investigating the matter.
In 2002 McAuliffe was investigated for his role in an unprecedented case of political profiteering for turning a $100,000 investment in telecommunications giant Global Crossings into an $18 million profit. The company later made the fourth-largest bankruptcy filing in history and McAuliffe insisted he only did “political work” for the company’s founder who, incidentally, donated $1 million to Bill Clinton’s Presidential Library.

]

It's a fact: :clap2:

Read more: Terry McAuliffe up 4 points in Virginia governor's race: poll - Washington Times
Follow us: [MENTION=39892]Was[/MENTION]htimes on Twitter

]

It's a fact: :clap2:

Read more: Terry McAuliffe up 4 points in Virginia governor's race: poll - Washington Times
Follow us: [MENTION=39892]Was[/MENTION]htimes on Twitter

Moonie times, huh?

y'know, they also say this at your link:

But a Roanoke College poll also released Wednesday showed Mr. McAuliffe with a considerably larger lead of 15 points, at 46 percent to 31 percent. Mr. Sarvis took 9 percent.
Mr. McAuliffe still maintains about a 9-point advantage in RealClearPolitics’ average of recent public polls.

Did the people not choose between so many republicans and so many democrats? The PEOPLE wanted these 2. So...obviously he has support.

Actually, the people didn't chose Cuccinelli, the power's that be in the Republican Hierarchy didn't run primaries this year because they didn't want the Lt. Governor (a moderate Republican) to win the primary. He withdrew from the race when the hierarchy decided on a closed primary convention instead of a primary so that could hand-pick the nominee.

And as a registered Republican that really pissed me off.

>>>>

Completely and absolutely true. Bolling would've blown McAuliffe out of the water.

Did the people not choose between so many republicans and so many democrats? The PEOPLE wanted these 2. So...obviously he has support.

Actually, the people didn't chose Cuccinelli, the power's that be in the Republican Hierarchy didn't run primaries this year because they didn't want the Lt. Governor (a moderate Republican) to win the primary. He withdrew from the race when the hierarchy decided on a closed primary convention instead of a primary so that could hand-pick the nominee.

>>>>

Completely and absolutely true. Bolling would've blown McAuliffe out of the water.

You mean the GOP leaders in Virginia actually wanted to have this total nutbag as their nominee??

>>>>

You mean the GOP leaders in Virginia actually wanted to have this total nutbag as their nominee??

It must be that they think it's a right of ascension for the Attorney General. The last several Republican Governors and candidates for Governor have all served in that capacity. Big mistake this time though. Shit I could have probably beaten McAuliffe.

It must be that they think it's a right of ascension for the Attorney General. The last several Republican Governors and candidates for Governor have all served in that capacity. Big mistake this time though. Shit I could have probably beaten McAuliffe.

It's my understanding that besides being an extremist, he's also a major asshole who isn't even well-liked in his own party.

Virginia goes back and fourth from red to blue a lot.

Not like this, son. Watch the congress elections next year and learn.

Since 1970 Virginia has had six Republican Governors and five Democrat governors if McAuliffe wins that's six and six so I see no real change in the Virginia pattern as far as next years mid terms go you might want to keep a eye on how Obamacare goes if it continues as it is right now it will have far more of a impact than the Virginia governors race will.

This will ring hollow when Americans exact their wrath on the Democrats for the failure of Obamacare. Savor this victory while it lasts, liberals. You won't be cheering for long. ;)

It's my understanding that besides being an extremist, he's also a major asshole who isn't even well-liked in his own party.

I have no idea how he managed to get the candidacy. I guarantee the majority of votes for McAuliffe will actually be just votes against Cuccinelli.

The pooch (or cooch heheh) was royally screwed on this one.

>>>>

Bolling dropped out because he was getting his ass kicked in the polling to Cuccinelli. Cuccinelli doubling Bolling in new poll - Washington Times

Just google it. Bolling had no chance.

Virginia goes back and fourth from red to blue a lot.

Since 1970 Virginia has had six Republican Governors and five Democrat governors if McAuliffe wins that's six and six so I see no real change in the Virginia pattern as far as next years mid terms go you might want to keep a eye on how Obamacare goes if it continues as it is right now it will have far more of a impact than the Virginia governors race will.

Yup, it will work fine. Too bad for the TeaP.

>>>>

Bolling dropped out because he was getting his ass kicked in the polling to Cuccinelli. Cuccinelli doubling Bolling in new poll - Washington Times

Yea the tea party is strong in Virginia. McAuliffe should send them a thank you note after the election.

>>>>

Yup, the Baggers worked overtime to screw the GOP in Virginia. They got their boy and they will get what they deserve.

>>>>

Yup, the Baggers worked overtime to screw the GOP in Virginia. They got their boy and they will get what they deserve.

So you love democracy only when the people vote how YOU want them to...gotcha...what is the fascination with a sexual act with you libs? Bit disgusting.

So you love democracy only when the people vote how YOU want them to...gotcha...what is the fascination with a sexual act with you libs? Bit disgusting.

The people ARE GOING to vote how he wants them to. So I'm assuming he must LOVE democracy right now.

You funny guy you

Yup, it will work fine. Too bad for the TeaP.

If your it will work out fine is a reference to Obamacare I can't imagine what your basing that on the last time Obamacare was front and center in a election was the 2010 midterms as I recall that was a pretty good year for the Tea Party and Republicans. But who knows maybe people will embrace being kicked off the plans they were told if they liked they could keep period and they might also be thrilled with the new choices that will give them sky high premiums and deductibles.

Forum List

Back