Riot Control: DHS Spends $500,000 on Fully Automatic Pepper Spray Launchers

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
So, when was DHS suddenly an agency for repressing the Right of Assembly?

The Constitution already provides Congress the power to activate the Militia to suppress Insurrection.

Article I, Section 8:
To provide for calling forth the militia to execute the laws of the union, suppress insurrections and repel invasions;

The PepperBall TAC-700 pepper spray launcher “features full auto, semi-auto, or 3 round burst providing up to 700 rounds per minute,”according to the company which will provide the DHS with the weapons. It is also “accurate to 60 feet with area saturation up to 150 feet.” The weapon is routinely used in riot control situations around the world.

» Riot Control: DHS Spends $500,000 on Fully Automatic Pepper Spray Launchers Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

PepperBall

https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportu...eb598e15b99d02883e2eec5b91b&tab=core&_cview=0

Just the Globalists getting the final prep work done before the economic collapse !!!!!!!!

Police State 4: The Rise of FEMA

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Klqv9t1zVww]Police State 4: The Rise of FEMA Full Length - YouTube[/ame]

Police State 3: Total Enslavement

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlkkAmNEvr0]Police State 3: Total Enslavement by Alex Jones (Full Movie) - YouTube[/ame]

Police State 2: The Takeover

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Cf_tZzABgE]Alex Jones Movie (2000) - Police State 2 - The Take Over - Full version - YouTube[/ame]

Police State 2000

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIfXb1gqphU]Police State 2000 by Alex Jones (Full Movie) - YouTube[/ame]

The warning signs were always there !!!!!!!!!!

If you read your own link, you would see the pepper spray launchers are for the FPS.

Gee, that's not a Constitutional violation! What a shame. You failed again...

But, hey, let's go with darkies rioting over food stamps instead!

Welfare recipients are going to see reductions in their food stamps money accounts starting Nov 1 and they expect riots. It was on the news the other night. Blacks will go berserk.

:lol:

Last edited:
The vendor is Pepperball Technologies, Inc., 6142 Nancy Ridge Drive, San Diego, CA 92121-3289.

3. Description of Supplies/Services
The vendor shall provide the following items:

(100) TAC 700 Launchers
39 Boxes) Inert Projectiles (1 box contains 3,000 projectiles =117,000)
(40 Boxes) Live X Projectiles (1 box contains 3,000 projectiles =120,000)
(36) Riot Expansion Kit's

Here is what they look like:
2iv1edj.png

ICE has a requirement to purchase Less Lethal Launcher Kits for Federal Protective Services (FPS). FPS agents will use the identified kits for training purposes as required by agency policy.

Last edited:

If you read your own link, you would see the pepper spray launchers are for the FPS.

Welfare recipients are going to see reductions in their food stamps money accounts starting Nov 1 and they expect riots. It was on the news the other night. Blacks will go berserk.

Uhm, you do know that FPS is tasked with protecting federal facilities, right?

As such, seems this goes right along with the op's premise.

Uhm, you do know that FPS is tasked with protecting federal facilities, right?

Yes, that is exactly my point.

As such, seems this goes right along with the op's premise.

Nope. The OP's premise is entirely wrong. Here is the premise:

The Constitution forbids them to prepare for this, because if the assembly is peaceful, they have every right to be there. If the assembly is not peaceful, the Governor of the respective state, or Congress, can activate the Militia to suppress the insurrection.
The Constitution does not forbid the FPS from protecting a federal facilty against rioters! :lol:

But let's go with darkies and food stamps...or whatever other paranoid lunatic ravings are in all those video links. :lol:

Last edited:
I fully understand that this is going to sound a bit "out there" but I really don't care any longer. I have seen the erosion of America for the past 40 or so years. I have seen the relationship between the police and the citizenry devolve over the last 10-15 years to the point that I am beginning to wonder what the future holds.

I see and hear everyday of more and more incidents of "shoot first and ask questions later". I see more and more incidents of "we hit the wrong address" and more and more incidents of "the suspect talked back to me". Not to even question the incidents of family pets being shot because the officer "thought" they were being threatened.

In my career in the military, I had occasion to work with members of Law Enforcement at various times. I had nothing but respect for these people. They worked hard to establish, and keep, their trust within their communities. Now, nearly 30 years later - I see the exact opposite.

Now, Police departments look more like combat units - ready for a firefight. I see the military equipment, used to fight wars in Iraq and Afghanistan being retrofitted for Police departments. I see the police carrying "attitude" of "it's us against them" far more often than "we are here to serve". I can recall - not too long ago - when the police made it a point to reach out to their respective constitutients to make their communities better. Anyone seen much of that lately?

I'm a conservative. I believe in conservative values. Unfortunately, there is something happening in the United States that troubles me. It's called "Control". I saw it first hand in the Soviet Union. I saw it in East Germany. I saw it in Poland. I saw it in Czechoslavakia, I saw it in Albania, I saw it in Honduras and I saw it in El Salvador.

Folks - change is happening, just as promised. There are days when I reflect on the ways this country has changed and I think to myself that I'm glad to be 69 years of age. I am afraid, however, for my children and my grandchildren - as well as yours. Our kids and grandchildren (in my opinion) are not going to enjoy the freedoms that we had.

Our founders weep.

"Fully automatic!" Ooooooohhhh...

Each pepperball contains about 3.8 grams of powder.

They are going to take over America!

I fully understand that this is going to sound a bit "out there" but I really don't care any longer. I have seen the erosion of America for the past 40 or so years. I have seen the relationship between the police and the citizenry devolve over the last 10-15 years to the point that I am beginning to wonder what the future holds.

I see and hear everyday of more and more incidents of "shoot first and ask questions later". I see more and more incidents of "we hit the wrong address" and more and more incidents of "the suspect talked back to me". Not to even question the incidents of family pets being shot because the officer "thought" they were being threatened.

In my career in the military, I had occasion to work with members of Law Enforcement at various times. I had nothing but respect for these people. They worked hard to establish, and keep, their trust within their communities. Now, nearly 30 years later - I see the exact opposite.

Now, Police departments look more like combat units - ready for a firefight. I see the military equipment, used to fight wars in Iraq and Afghanistan being retrofitted for Police departments. I see the police carrying "attitude" of "it's us against them" far more often than "we are here to serve". I can recall - not too long ago - when the police made it a point to reach out to their respective constitutients to make their communities better. Anyone seen much of that lately?

I'm a conservative. I believe in conservative values. Unfortunately, there is something happening in the United States that troubles me. It's called "Control". I saw it first hand in the Soviet Union. I saw it in East Germany. I saw it in Poland. I saw it in Czechoslavakia, I saw it in Albania, I saw it in Honduras and I saw it in El Salvador.

Folks - change is happening, just as promised. There are days when I reflect on the ways this country has changed and I think to myself that I'm glad to be 69 years of age. I am afraid, however, for my children and my grandchildren - as well as yours. Our kids and grandchildren (in my opinion) are not going to enjoy the freedoms that we had.

Our founders weep.

I do not entirely disagree with this assessment. The militarization of our police is getting out of hand.

Where the lunatics go off the rails is when they start shouting about our troops coming to gun us all down any day now. Like you, I am a retired veteran, and that kind of fucking paranoid bullshit is extremely offensive to me. Alex Jones deserves a whack upside his foam-filled skull. These same shitbirds probably had "Support Our Troops" bumper stickers and gave Obama shit about not wearing a flag pin.

These little pricks have no respect for our troops. None.

Our founders weep.

I do not entirely disagree with this assessment. The militarization of our police is getting out of hand.

Where the lunatics go off the rails is when they start shouting about our troops coming to gun us all down any day now. Like you, I am a retired veteran, and that kind of fucking paranoid bullshit is extremely offensive to me. Alex Jones deserves a whack upside his foam-filled skull. These same shitbirds probably had "Support Our Troops" bumper stickers and gave Obama shit about not wearing a flag pin.

I began my life as a military dependent of a man who would go on to become one of the first black staff officers in the Air Force. He fought (Army) in WWII and Korea. My Brother (RIP) fought in VietNam and retired from the Marines as an E8. My Son served in the Navy as a weapons officer. My daughter served as a JAG officer. I served in VietNam (enlisted) went to WO school and spent the rest of my career in civies (retired CW3). I truly believe that I have earned the right to "disagree" with the government whether it offends anyone's "sensibilities" or not.

People are fairly easy to understand. Usually they either under react to circumstances or they over react to circumstances. I wish to hell that I knew where I fall into those categories. Honestly, I don't know where I stand on this. I do know, however, that NO police department needs the kind of resources that are currently being handed over by the government.

What is the end game of the militarization of our police? Is it to help little old ladies cross the street? Is it to help the police with better traffic enforcement? Is it designed to help improve community relations between police departments and the public?

Or is it for the specific reason of control.

So, when was DHS suddenly an agency for repressing the Right of Assembly?

The Constitution already provides Congress the power to activate the Militia to suppress Insurrection.

Article I, Section 8:
To provide for calling forth the militia to execute the laws of the union, suppress insurrections and repel invasions;

The PepperBall TAC-700 pepper spray launcher “features full auto, semi-auto, or 3 round burst providing up to 700 rounds per minute,”according to the company which will provide the DHS with the weapons. It is also “accurate to 60 feet with area saturation up to 150 feet.” The weapon is routinely used in riot control situations around the world.

» Riot Control: DHS Spends $500,000 on Fully Automatic Pepper Spray Launchers Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

PepperBall

https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportu...eb598e15b99d02883e2eec5b91b&tab=core&_cview=0

Oh for god's sake get your face out of Alex Jone's fly. The guy is using you like the tool that you are.

Our founders weep.

My copy of "Rise of the Warrior Cop" arrived a few days ago from Amazon. The author was interviewed about 6 weeks ago by...(gasp)...Chris Hayes on MSNBC. It looks like a fascinating and scary book.

Forum List

Back