Virginia about to go blue in the state house

Bolling dropped out because he was getting his ass kicked in the polling to Cuccinelli. Cuccinelli doubling Bolling in new poll - Washington Times

Just google it. Bolling had no chance.

Yup, the Baggers worked overtime to screw the GOP in Virginia. They got their boy and they will get what they deserve.

So you love democracy only when the people vote how YOU want them to...gotcha...what is the fascination with a sexual act with you libs? Bit disgusting.
I'd say Cuccinelli is the one obsessed with a sex act.

Three new polls show varying leads for McAuliffe in Virginia governor?s race - The Washington Post

The Cuch can only blame himself if he loses. He and his RW agenda killed him.

If the people of Virginia want to suffer with a slobbering Hard Left Washington-Insider, then so be it.

The right should've put up a real candidate. I would've loved to vote against McAuliffe. Instead I have to vote against Cuccinelli.
Oh bullshit, you look for the furthest left swinging cock to latch your lips onto. Not a chance you would ever vote any other way.

If the people of Virginia want to suffer with a slobbering Hard Left Washington-Insider, then so be it.

The right should've put up a real candidate. I would've loved to vote against McAuliffe. Instead I have to vote against Cuccinelli.
Oh bullshit, you look for the furthest left swinging cock to latch your lips onto. Not a chance you would ever vote any other way.

Says the guy would would latch his lips to the furthest right's most bulging cock.

You don't know me. And I sure as hell hope that what I said doesn't describe you :cool:

Yup, the Baggers worked overtime to screw the GOP in Virginia. They got their boy and they will get what they deserve.

So you love democracy only when the people vote how YOU want them to...gotcha...what is the fascination with a sexual act with you libs? Bit disgusting.

You mean stopping women from murdering their babies.

Says the guy would would latch his lips to the furthest right's most bulging cock.

You don't know me. And I sure as hell hope that what I said doesn't describe you :cool:
I do know you, you're an easy puzzle to figure out because you have nothing more to offer the world other than what the government can provide you. You have no substantial qualities to bring to the table and therefore need a lot of subsidies to bring yourself up to as close to productive as you could possibly hope to achieve.

I do know you. It's a part of my job to know exactly what a person is during a job interview before hiring them. I know a worthless go along to get along and latch onto what he can for his life kind of person. I know the kind of person that has no individual motivation and relies upon the easy jobs that they can simply do in an effort to just get by with the bare minimum. I certainly can spot the person that relies on anyone but themselves for their goals of success. I know a leach when I see one.

I know you, inside and out.

I do know you, you're an easy puzzle to figure out because you have nothing more to offer the world other than what the government can provide you. You have no substantial qualities to bring to the table and therefore need a lot of subsidies to bring yourself up to as close to productive as you could possibly hope to achieve.

I do know you. It's a part of my job to know exactly what a person is during a job interview before hiring them. I know a worthless go along to get along and latch onto what he can for his life kind of person. I know the kind of person that has no individual motivation and relies upon the easy jobs that they can simply do in an effort to just get by with the bare minimum. I certainly can spot the person that relies on anyone but themselves for their goals of success. I know a leach when I see one.

Wow. Are you internet Jesus...

I AM! And obviously once again, been doing it for years, have pegged you perfectly. It's pretty much why all you had left was this pathetic post and some neg rep to offer up.

You pathetic little man.

I AM! And obviously once again, been doing it for years, have pegged you perfectly. It's pretty much why all you had left was this pathetic post and some neg rep to offer up.

You pathetic little man.

My turn.

Let me look at my leftist crystal ball...

You're overweight, consider yourself a victim... probably of some vast left-wing conspiracy, from Arizona so you probably love pink panties, you were for Bush before you were against him, you think Tim Tebow would make a great quarterback in the NFL, you're well over age 50, possibly 60 (if not then damn), and the kicker...

... you're one of the 47%.

Maybe I'm the internet Jesus

You mean stopping women from murdering their babies.
Ken Cuccinelli?s sodomy obsession: The frightening legal implications of the Virginia politician?s crusade against oral and anal sex.

Ken Cuccinelli, Virginia’s attorney general, has garnered more than his share of national attention over the years, with high-profile legal crusades against global warming researchers, Obamacare, and abortion clinics. But it’s his recent war on consensual sodomy in the commonwealth that has raised the most eyebrows as the gubernatorial candidate has made the issue a centerpiece of the final months of his campaign.

His critics, including the ladies of The View and Jay Leno, have responded to Cuccinelli’s quest to reinstate Virginia’s anti-sodomy or, “Crimes Against Nature” law, with snickers and winks. The law is plainly unconstitutional—according to both a 2003 U.S. Supreme Court decision and a federal appeals court—and giggling about the attorney general’s creepy preoccupation with Virginians’ consensual oral sex makes for an easy comic target. But that focus obscures the real—even original—sin undergirding Cucinelli’s latest legal push: It’s a call for judges to read statutes to mean what they don’t say; a call for outright judicial activism, for freewheeling judicial interpretation—qualities legal thinkers on the right usually deplore.
<more>

You pathetic little man.

My turn.

You're overweight, consider yourself a victim... probably of some vast left-wing conspiracy, from Arizona so you probably love pink panties, you were for Bush before you were against him, you think Tim Tebow would make a great quarterback in the NFL, you're well over age 50, possibly 60 (if not then damn), and the kicker...

LMAO! Really? Damn dude. I don't often see failure like this, you're a treat.

You pathetic little man.

My turn.

Oh fuck you dude

My turn.

Oh fuck you dude

You just keep on getting better with every post.

It's good to see Virginia join Nevada in coming to the blue side

Only gets harder from here...This country is slowly moving towards the sane middle within states like Virginia and florida.

They love science
Love tech
Love infrastructure
Love having the government open!

The tea party is a code word for nuts.

Nobody is against those things. The fact is somebody has to pay for these things you love and that is always the problem. You don't seem to be up for paying the price but sure want everyone else to foot the bill. You do realize all these things you want aren't free right?

Three new polls show varying leads for McAuliffe in Virginia governor?s race - The Washington Post

The Cuch can only blame himself if he loses. He and his RW agenda killed him.

Exactly.

This could have been avoided if republicans had only acknowledged the equal protection rights of same-sex couples, the privacy rights of women, and endorsed immigration reform – all three of which comport with traditional conservative political dogma; in addition to being the right thing to do.

Forum List

Back