Violence spikes in St Louis region; Cops blamed for "not patrolling enough"; Sigh....

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Onetime center of St. Louis black middle class now fights high murder count News

Who didnt see this coming? Violence surged in St Louis metro area as 2014 numbers show. But....it showed about 66% of all murders...occurred in only 8 of the 28 burroughs...about 30%.

Article shows some leaders asked to explain the discrepancy.

"Police dont patrol enough" came up. Of course.

But...what if police stopped these thugs...and arrested them on warrants or drug or gun charges and searched them?

Well...that may have PREVENTED a murder they may have been on the way to commit.....but then those racist stats show up in a DOJ report.

Seriously. ...how long til cops just say fuck it?

I don't blame them. Why deal with those people. As long as they stay in their neighborhoods an kill each other, who cares? That's what they want.

Hire more negros to police them. Fuck'm let them deal with their own shit.

Let them patrol themselves.
And Malcolm X would have agreed with you. He believed that the African American community should expect nothing good to come from White people. That they should be self-reliant and exercise self-determination and build their own economy and strengthen their own community and that White people have no business governing or policing a community that they are hostile towards. He believed that African Americans should do everything within their power to ensure justice and to protect their lives and property by any means necessary.

And Malcolm X would have agreed with you. He believed that the African American community should expect nothing good to come from White people. That they should be self-reliant and exercise self-determination and build their own economy and strengthen their own community and that White people have no business governing or policing a community that they are hostile towards. He believed that African Americans should do everything within their power to ensure justice and to protect their lives and property by any means necessary.
I have no problem with them patrolling themselves, just don't ask me to finance it.

I have no problem with them patrolling themselves, just don't ask me to finance it.

Thing is the African American community is taxed, fined and levied against by the USA and local governments without providing them with adequate services of government or representation. I say they deserve a refund.

I don't blame them. Why deal with those people. As long as they stay in their neighborhoods an kill each other, who cares? That's what they want.

Hire more negros to police them. Fuck'm let them deal with their own shit.

Walter Williams was on the Amy and Dan show Friday morning...he pointed out that the race of cops doesn't matter...the stats will come back the same.......

and ask the normal people in these communities of they want vigorous police protection...they do......it is the lefties who want violence and turmoil in these minority communities....because that gives them power......and that matters more than black lives....

Malcolm x was an idiot....and reaped the death he deserved for the poison he preached....Whites are not hostile to blacks....they don't care about race....blacks are told that racism holds them back...by the political party that owned their ancestors as slaves and tried to keep them from voting...and after 60 years of voting for the racist party...the democrats...who hung them, bombed them, beat them and then finally used welfare to entrap them....they wonder why their community is such a mess...and why the rich democrats of all colors only have enough police to keep the rich democrats safe...while violent monsters run wild in black and Latino neighborhoods....

wised up...the democrat party hates you...stop voting for them....your children deserve a future...

Thing is the African American community is taxed, fined and levied against by the USA and local governments without providing them with adequate services of government or representation. I say they deserve a refund.
I don't know how you arrive at that conclusion.

oh well, they let other people come in a lead them in protesting the police. so now they got what they wanted. they can deal with all the thugs/violence themselves

good luck. Call Al baby or Obama. Maybe they'll leave their ivory towers and come save you

Malcolm x was an idiot....and reaped the death he deserved for the poison he preached....Whites are not hostile to blacks....they don't care about race....blacks are told that racism holds them back...by the political party that owned their ancestors as slaves and tried to keep them from voting...and after 60 years of voting for the racist party...the democrats...who hung them, bombed them, beat them and then finally used welfare to entrap them....they wonder why their community is such a mess...and why the rich democrats of all colors only have enough police to keep the rich democrats safe...while violent monsters run wild in black and Latino neighborhoods....

wised up...the democrat party hates you...stop voting for them....your children deserve a future...
"Whites don`t care about race" That will be the funniest thing anyone posts today. How many threads on this board are not about race?

I love it ....
Blacks hate the cops..../ whitey.
But when one of theirs breaks in and is heading to the babies room at 3 AM with his schlong hanging out then it's time to
call 5-0.

A white cop dealing with a black suspect is risking his career and his family's safety just to do his job. He cannot be blamed for avoiding that situation.

The "hands up don't shoot" crowd is getting what they want.

The answer here is simple: Hire more black cops for those areas and only send a black cop to a call involving a black person and don't punish a white cop for avoiding it. If a city cannot find enough blacks who are qualified to hire, they'll just have to lower standards and hire whomever they can, as long as their skin color is acceptable. That's what America does now, we lower standards at every opportunity. Find a guy on the street and give him a badge if his skin color is right. Fuck it.

The PC Police wants us divided as much as possible, maybe this will make them happy.

I don't know how you arrive at that conclusion.

Liberal logic.

If blacks schools suck, it's because of the "USA and local governments without providing them with adequate services of government or representation".

If black communities are high crime areas without jobs or investment, it must be "USA and local governments without providing them with adequate services of government or representation".

Any other explanation is racist.

The negro community is "taxed"? That's a fucking joke. 90% of negroes pay zero in Federal income tax.
50% of all employed workers in the USA pay zero in Federal income tax.
Why? B/c they don't make enough money to have to pay Federal income tax.

Maybe if people acted and behaved the right way, this kind of problem wouldn't even be in the picture. So many cops being out there n the beat wouldn't be such a given then.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

A white cop dealing with a black suspect is risking his career and his family's safety just to do his job. He cannot be blamed for avoiding that situation.

The "hands up don't shoot" crowd is getting what they want.

The answer here is simple: Hire more black cops for those areas and only send a black cop to a call involving a black person and don't punish a white cop for avoiding it. If a city cannot find enough blacks who are qualified to hire, they'll just have to lower standards and hire whomever they can, as long as their skin color is acceptable. That's what America does now, we lower standards at every opportunity. Find a guy on the street and give him a badge if his skin color is right. Fuck it.

The PC Police wants us divided as much as possible, maybe this will make them happy.

Absolutely right. Any white cop who initiates a contact with, or responds to a call with, a black suspect is risking his career AND his family's safety.

The Black Panthers and other gangs have a ransom on Darren Wilson AND his family.

Every white cop in America could be the next Wilson if an incident with a black suspect goes bad.

The quality white officers are gonna start only working mostly white areas. The other areas....fuck it.

Forum List

Back