Vindicated: Trump interview on Newsmax 25 minutes from now as he reacts to Durham probe results, Trump also chats with Dan Bongino on Rumble

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Trump, vindicated again. And again. And again. And again. Gee, anybody notice a pattern?

When will the Left ever learn?

Trump, vindicated again. And again. And again. And again. Gee, anybody notice a pattern?

When will the Left ever learn?

Not even close to it. A report with a whole lot of NOTHING in it.
So Trump can go crow about it to a friendly audience on a channel....that has what?...2..maybe 3% viewership?
Knock yourself out Donny. Your day is coming. :)

• Banned
FwSPBIzXoAAYQJM

Attention MAGAGA Super Patriots! Florida multi-billionaire Donald J. Trump needs your Social Security nickels and dimes to Fight off this WITCH HUNT.

Dear Leader can't even afford to Buy big macs for his Legal team's strategy Meetings. Don't be a RINO. Send all your excess Cash to our bleegered President in this unpresidented time in our Nation's history!

CHINA gave drug Addict HUNTER BIDEN more than half a ton of crack Cocaine to bring COVID to America, and he is getting Off SCOTT FREE! Yet the BLACK district attorney of New York is indicating Donald J. Trump for paying his Taxes on time!

THIS IS THE GREATEST ASSAULT ON OUR COUNTRY SINCE THE GERMANS BOMBED PEARL HARBOR. THIS IS A DARK MONEY SNEAK ATTACK BY MARXIST GEORGE SOROS TO TURN US INTO A BANANA REPUBLIC.

The Money you send for this legal Defense Fund won't end up in the Save America PAC, bleev me. Bleev me, folks. It will not end up in the pockets of Dear Leader's friends, that I can tell you.

Attention MAGAGA Super Patriots! Florida multi-billionaire Donald J. Trump needs your Social Security nickels and dimes to Fight off this WITCH HUNT.

Dear Leader can't even afford to Buy big macs for his Legal team's strategy Meetings. Don't be a RINO. Send all your excess Cash to our bleegered President in this unpresidented time in our Nation's history!

CHINA gave drug Addict HUNTER BIDEN more than half a ton of crack Cocaine to bring COVID to America, and he is getting Off SCOTT FREE! Yet the BLACK district attorney of New York is indicating Donald J. Trump for paying his Taxes on time!

THIS IS THE GREATEST ASSAULT ON OUR COUNTRY SINCE THE GERMANS BOMBED PEARL HARBOR. THIS IS A DARK MONEY SNEAK ATTACK BY MARXIST GEORGE SOROS TO TURN US INTO A BANANA REPUBLIC.

The Money you send for this legal Defense Fund won't end up in the Save America PAC, bleev me. Bleev me, folks. It will not end up in the pockets of Dear Leader's friends, that I can tell you.
Not even close to clever. Consistency is your strong suit.

The CNN townhall, the Bragg prosecution, and the FBI report are all making Trump stronger

So we went from the Crime of The Century to a harsh criticism by a partisan who was given orders to make that predetermined assessment.

"It looks like this is just the beginning, because, if you read the filing and have any understanding of what took place, and I called this a long time ago, you’re going to see a lot of other things happening, having to do with what, really, just is a continuation of the crime of the century," Trump told Fox News. "This is such a big event, nobody’s seen anything like this."

Durham alleged in the filing that Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann, who has been charged with making a false statement to a federal agent as part of the special counsel’s investigation, brought Trump-Russia allegations......."

Ops lost that case.........

Did he uncover any crimes that he prosecuted successfully?

Forum List

Back