Vindicated! Mike Lindell Promises to 'Expose Everything' After Huge Ruling From Judge in Georgia's Voting Machine Case

I agree with the guy about the election fraud and stolen election 100%, but I'd still like the chance to beat him over the head with one of his "adjustable fill" pillows.

Every time one of his commercials comes on I just want to beat the fuck out of him with one.

1700631688051.png

Oh Please no more of this breaking news b.s....

I agree with the guy about the election fraud and stolen election 100%, but I'd still like the chance to beat him over the head with one of his "adjustable fill" pillows.

Every time one of his commercials comes on I just want to beat the fuck out of him with one.

Yup. I can't stand him. Everything about him screams "conman"

I'd buy a dozen of those pillows if he promised to stop bombing my TV with those commercials. Aside from that, it might just turn out that he's right and the election was stolen. He could be saving our Democracy. MAGA

I'd buy a dozen of those pillows if he promised to stop bombing my TV with those commercials. Aside from that, it might just turn out that he's right and the election was stolen. He could be saving our Democracy. MAGA
Maybe he could put you into one of his commercials if you plugged his pillows?

Forum List

Back