Vikings Fire Coach Chilly

When Favre played well...Childress was a genius

When he sucked...Childress got fired
Proves it wasn't Childress who was the genius, but Favre who was lucky.

I was laughing when you could hear the 'fire Chidress' over the announcers on the radio.

I had a feeling that news would come today.Looks like he Wade Phillips backside is in front of Brad as he follows him.:lol: Now all they got to do is fire Favre-bench him and let jackson play to get experience for next year.
rumor has it, that that's coming. Fraizer and Wylf are not happy with him and Favre said he's going to "re-evaluate". It would be fitting that Favre's last game is a drubbing from the team that helped make him a household name and star.

And you know what would put icing on that cake?

A Vikings superbowl win next year! :lol:

except that wont happen because Jackson is not the answer.Its possible he may be a late bloomer like Vinny Testerverde and play well later sometime down the road but he has been a bust for them which is why they aquired Favre in the first place and unfortunately it looks like the silver fox will play next week is what Frazier has announced.I remember watching a couple games when Jackson was the starter,he was horrible. The vikings should play Jackson the rest of the year and since he is not the answer to their future,use their high draft pick they will get to develop a quarterback out of college and sign a veteran quarterback in the off season such as John Kitna to be their starter-Romo will be back next year so the cowboys can let him go,and let him watch and learn under Kitna for a year or so would be the samrt way for the vikings to go.

Last edited:
When Favre played well...Childress was a genius

When he sucked...Childress got fired

I think the vikings got as far as they did last year despite Childress not because of him.Kinda like how the Raiders got to the superbowl that year against the Tampa Bay Bucs with their defensive coordinater they had-cant remember his name but he sucked.They didnt get there because of him,they got there despite having him as the coordinater.He later became the Cincinnati Bengals coordinater after getting fired and then they fired him as well after realising how he sucked so bad.:lol:

I could not help but laugh my ass off in the fact the bengals after seeing how horrible a coordinater he was for them in the years with the raiders,were stupid enough to hire him in the first place. The Cowboys also got to the playoffs late year despite Wade Phillips,not because of him.His REAL coaching skills emerged this year.Remember after the bye week how they stunk up the joint and committed so many penaltys against the Titans losing to them at home? thats a reflection of the head coach on the field all those penaltys,he is responsible for preparing them and getting them ready after a bye week and Phillips did not do so.I still to this day cant believe Jones was stupid enough to hire him as a head coach in the first place.Phillips has always been an idiot coach.

Forum List

Back