Eagles The Real Deal

I'm being cautious still.

We have the Bears next, and their defense is stalwart. The Giants defense is great too. So we know we can beat the good defenses, and we already know we can shut down the good offenses for the most part.

I already think we're the top team in the NFC now, but I need a win next week to solidify my confidence and go all in with my heart.

Their O line is ridiculous. You just don't see that much protection in this league. Give Vick that much time in the pocket and you'll get punished. I think last night was close to being a blow out early on. 99 out of a 100 times, Avant isn't going to drop a TD pass like that. The Giants are at the top of the league in defense, but the final score was more about the Eagles making mistakes than it was about the Giants making stands.

But in the second half the Giants showed how to contain Vick. Blitz off the edge and make him run to the right. Be physical with the receivers.

I think they're the real deal, a legit SB contender, and Vick is a leading MVP candidate.

Kind of OT, but I had no idea Dungy visited Vick in prison. That was interesting.

Their O line is ridiculous. You just don't see that much protection in this league. Give Vick that much time in the pocket and you'll get punished. I think last night was close to being a blow out early on. 99 out of a 100 times, Avant isn't going to drop a TD pass like that. The Giants are at the top of the league in defense, but the final score was more about the Eagles making mistakes than it was about the Giants making stands.

But in the second half the Giants showed how to contain Vick. Blitz off the edge and make him run to the right. Be physical with the receivers.

I think they're the real deal, a legit SB contender, and Vick is a leading MVP candidate.

Kind of OT, but I had no idea Dungy visited Vick in prison. That was interesting.

Avant was a total goat on that play but semi made up for it later on. What I liked is that we stuffed the run, still won despite mistakes, and showed heart in coming back after giving up the lead. McCoy was also a game changer.
E. Manning scrambles 16 yards, falls down untouched, loses the ball. What was that about? Maybe Vick can give him some pointers in the off season.:lol:
Dungy is an admirable guy. He walks his talk, knows the meaning of forgiveness, and is not a wannabe Christian. It's unbelievable that 1&1/2 years in Leavenworth isn't good enough for some people.

Eagles The Real Deal

They sure are.

1278004107-eagles2.jpeg

It's unbelievable that 1&1/2 years in Leavenworth isn't good enough for some people.

It would be good enough if he had killed a person instead. Killing animals is just unforgivable.

Vick is nothing special.

He's just being propped up by the media because they're desirous to see an animal-abusing, ex-convict black man succeed at quarterback in the NFL.

Vick is nothing special.

He's just being propped up by the media because they're desirous to see an animal-abusing, ex-convict black man succeed at quarterback in the NFL.

Yo can i bum an oxycontin from you?

Vick is nothing special.

You haven't seen him in action then. As I said last weekend, the Redskins game didn't amount to much, being that their(Redskins) Defense was ranked one of the lowest in the nation... But now we're talking about the Eagles defeating a team(Giants) on the opposite side of the spectrum in the stats.

Vick is nothing special.

true enough,sadly it looks like they are the better team than the Giants now.wish someone would knock him out again and hurt him.

Vick is nothing special.

true enough,sadly it looks like they are the better team than the Giants now.wish someone would knock him out again and hurt him.

We got Kolb as a backup, who'd start for most teams.......:lol:.

Funny how when they traded McNabb they were given up for dead.

Now they still have two first rate QBs. Now if they could only get a running game

They don't need a "running game", the way I'm assuming you're referring to, in their offense. They need a guy who can get you 50, 60 yards and catch some passes out of the backfield.

That's Shady McCoy to a T.

They don't need a "running game", the way I'm assuming you're referring to, in their offense. They need a guy who can get you 50, 60 yards and catch some passes out of the backfield.

That's Shady McCoy to a T.

They need someone who can pound it in inside the ten and pick up a third and two

Forum List

Back