Vigil For Nia Wilson Turns In Racial Attack Against Whites

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/24/shock-video-proud-boy-beaten/

So I am sure the story of this poor woman has been posted in here so I won't go into the details other than the fact that this was tragic, the attack was random, the suspect was caught due to the quick response of a citizen who recognized the guy and called the police -- so overall great job by both the citizen and the police

However, there was a vigil for Nia Wilson and unfortunately a segment of the people attending that vigil violently attacked alleged members of the group "Proud Boys" -- police intervened and these guys were not killed thankfully --

But what is even worse is, according to the Proud Boys themselves (which is not a hate group since it has multi-racial members) -- there were no planned events in that area -- even tho the rumor was they were supposed be nearby as way to agitate those protesting for the victim.

So it seems the crowd by mistake, attacked these poor guys and could have killed them if the police didn't step in. The rhetoric of Maxine Waters, Black Lives Matter and other black hate groups have resulted time after time in people getting killed, what should be done about it?

White people must be armed. Not only in their own defense but in defense of other white people.

Nazi’s getting their asses beat is why Trump got elected? I know the right sympathizes with the movement, but I was hoping the support wasn’t that strong
Well Hillary got her ass beat are you calling her a Nazi? we can all tell when libs have no retort and have lost the debate....the word Nazi pops out of their uneducated lips.....

Sometimes police should look the other way
You really don't believe that do you?
Its attitudes like that that got trump elected.....so keep it up tard.....
Nazi’s getting their asses beat is why Trump got elected? I know the right sympathizes with the movement, but I was hoping the support wasn’t that strong.
They weren't Nazis you moron. Its one thing to be a total idiot ( which you are ) its another thing to wish harm on people. Losers like you shouldn't be heard.

Nazi’s getting their asses beat is why Trump got elected? I know the right sympathizes with the movement, but I was hoping the support wasn’t that strong
Well Hillary got her ass beat are you calling her a Nazi? we can all tell when libs have no retort and have lost the debate....the word Nazi pops out of their uneducated lips.....
A spade’s a spade

Nazi’s getting their asses beat is why Trump got elected? I know the right sympathizes with the movement, but I was hoping the support wasn’t that strong.
They weren't Nazis you moron. Its one thing to be a total idiot ( which you are ) its another thing to wish harm on people. Losers like you shouldn't be heard.
“Proud Boys” (such a lame name) are certainly Nazi’s/Nazi sympathizers.

It is important to black people to protect the drug addicts and mentally ill who committed three attacks in the last few days. After all, the more attacks there are the more whites can be blamed.

The proud boys arent racist.
At least the founder says so. They even kicked out Jason Kessler for racism..

Here’s their website - Proud Boys would you please select some obvious Nazi content from it and share it here? I’m sure it’ll take hardly any time at all. Thanks!

They aren't Nazis. Try reading the website and what they believe.

They aren't Nazis. Try reading the website and what they believe.
They believe nonsense (abolish prisons, abolish government, arm everyone), they fight for Nazi policy and in defense of Trump’s government.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/24/shock-video-proud-boy-beaten/

So I am sure the story of this poor woman has been posted in here so I won't go into the details other than the fact that this was tragic, the attack was random, the suspect was caught due to the quick response of a citizen who recognized the guy and called the police -- so overall great job by both the citizen and the police

However, there was a vigil for Nia Wilson and unfortunately a segment of the people attending that vigil violently attacked alleged members of the group "Proud Boys" -- police intervened and these guys were not killed thankfully --

But what is even worse is, according to the Proud Boys themselves (which is not a hate group since it has multi-racial members) -- there were no planned events in that area -- even tho the rumor was they were supposed be nearby as way to agitate those protesting for the victim.

So it seems the crowd by mistake, attacked these poor guys and could have killed them if the police didn't step in. The rhetoric of Maxine Waters, Black Lives Matter and other black hate groups have resulted time after time in people getting killed, what should be done about it?
INCEL....Proud Boys is INCEL....that's a terrorist group. The OP is concerned about the safety of a terrorist group?

Forum List

Back