Viewers Found Her "Too Extreme and Right Wing"

Folks who watch The View are largely sheep liberals.

They want an echo chamber.

They are entitled to it.

But I do think it's silly. It's like trying to engage in an informative discussion of a political topic at the DU.

Why bother? I can't imagine tuning into The View to find anything of value in a political matter.

They are entitled to it.

But I do think it's silly. It's like trying to engage in an informative discussion of a political topic at the DU.

Why bother? I can't imagine tuning into The View to find anything of value in a political matter.

Then you missed Whoopie Goldberg saying that the drugging and rape of a 13 year old girl wasn't rape rape. That's the basic mentality of the View.

Elisabeth Hasselbeck Leaving The View After Nine Years, Viewers Found Her "Too Extreme and Right Wing" - UsMagazine.com

"People did not watch the show because of Elisabeth. So they told her yesterday her contract would not be renewed."

Throughout the course of her time on The View, she has gotten into numerous arguments with her cohosts, including a heated argument with Rosie O'Donnell in 2007 over the War in Afghanistan and with Barbara Walters over Mitt Romney in 2012.

TV Buzz Blog

Too extreme? The right? Nah!

As long as it doesn't get personal I don't see a problem with her "extreme" views, who else is going to say so many dumb things and make us laugh...

They are entitled to it.

Then you missed Whoopie Goldberg saying that the drugging and rape of a 13 year old girl wasn't rape rape. That's the basic mentality of the View.

I missed the show, of course. But the monumental stupidity of that comment was so massive that it even made the news.

Whoopie Goldberg can't even SPELL "Mensa."

And.......................as far as the leaving of Elizabeth Hassle Bitch?

Glad she's gone.

I'm not.

Not that I watch the show..but it's never good to start toss people for their political views unless they've done something to really merit it.

And having an opposing view so long as you are respectful isn't one of them.

the left has to be the saddest bunch of people I have ever seen, they go off on tirades, calling women bitches all over someone who was on a damn t.v. show..

I have never seen a bigger bunch of haters in my life..

Really? And you can be quoted about your love (or at least, civil respect) for Obama, right?

You can be quoted about your love (or at least, civil respect) for Bush, right?

You call people out for doing exactly what you do. Military or not, you are a fucking hypocritical jackass whose brain is so fucked up on drugs that you have lost whatever logic you might once have possessed.

yeah really, Judd is a perfect fit, glad you agree:tongue:

Palin just lost her gig at FOX.

THEY couldn't even put up with her.

Ms. Palin's star is fading pretty fast.

I'm reasonably sure by this time next year..no one will be talking about her.

We will see..she still has a following you just don't hear about it..:eusa_shhh:
and the haters on the left will never let go of Palin, they have to have someone to hate on just like they do in this thread about a damn person on a stupid show

He's in the military, a biker, watches football and gay?! Oh well, I suppose it's stereotyping, but still...:eek:

Actually, I'm retired military, a biker (both Harley and bicycle, as I still ride a LeMond steel frame with Campy components and Mavic aero rims), have been a staunch fan of the Cowboys when they're winning, the Patriots if they get beat out early, and no............not gay.

However...............................I DO support the repeal of DADT, and am glad that some of the best people I've ever worked with can finally be who they are. I'm straight as an arrow, but very gay friendly.

Californication Twit hasn't got a clue as to who I am. She just thinks she does.

So you have a friend that's gay? I'm impressed. :)

Actually, I've had several friends who were gay. One of 'em taught me how to dress like something other than a country boy from Montana, and for a couple of years, I lived with a lesbian couple while I was stationed in Norfolk.

And yeah................I know that gays come in all different types, some look like the macho man type, some look like flamers, and yet others are average types who look like anyone else.

But, I've never been one to judge people on what they do or how they act, just how they treat me.

The View from the Left.

The View from the Left.

The View from the Left.

The View from the Left.

The View from the Left.

The View from the Left.

The View from the Left.

The View from the Left.

She has had the same views for the nine years she has been on the show but now she is to right wing.
Double-facepalm.jpg

Geez, they are getting rid of the token republican. Now it's all left wing propaganda.

This point of view is so fucking ridiculous. It is an issue of economics. The people who own the show are interested in making money. Their target audience is not watching the show because they don't like this woman. Therefore, they are replacing her with someone else, someone the audience will like. I guarantee if they had a Republic/conservative/right wing person that the audience loved, they would keep her. It is all about capitalism, which you guys are supposed to love above all else. You all are being complete hypocrites. For example, if Fox News hired a commentator who was left wing, very left wing, and the audienced hated him/her and were turning off the program when she was on, Fox News would fire her and get someone the audience liked. It's REALLY, REALLY SIMPLE. But you are bound and determined to find fault with the 'left' for this. Absolute nonsense.

Last edited:
I've always thought that Elisabeth was too good for those bitter, catty women on The View. She should go to Fox.

I happened to be in my doctor's office in the waiting room and the View was on.
I am sitting there thinking what the hell is she doing on that show.Happy to see she is
out of there.Get as far away from Whoppi and that mess Joy Behar as fast as you can.

:clap2:

Guess Joy couldn't go on without her

Joy Behar is leaving 'The View' | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

Geez, they are getting rid of the token republican. Now it's all left wing propaganda.

This point of view is so fucking ridiculous. It is an issue of economics. The people who own the show are interested in making money. Their target audience is not watching the show because they don't like this woman. Therefore, they are replacing her with someone else, someone the audience will like. I guarantee if they had a Republic/conservative/right wing person that the audience loved, they would keep her. It is all about capitalism, which you guys are supposed to love above all else. You all are being complete hypocrites. For example, if Fox News hired a commentator who was left wing, very left wing, and the audienced hated him/her and were turning off the program when she was on, Fox News would fire her and get someone the audience liked. It's REALLY, REALLY SIMPLE. But you are bound and determined to find fault with the 'left' for this. Absolute nonsense.

Or, perhaps, she is leaving on her own, and the show is trying to make it look like it is their idea.

I've always thought that Elisabeth was too good for those bitter, catty women on The View. She should go to Fox.

I happened to be in my doctor's office in the waiting room and the View was on.
I am sitting there thinking what the hell is she doing on that show.Happy to see she is
out of there.Get as far away from Whoppi and that mess Joy Behar as fast as you can.

:clap2:

Guess Joy couldn't go on without her

Joy Behar is leaving 'The View' | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

Well, she still has her show on CNN, doesn't she? If so, maybe she's leaving the View to go full time with CNN.

Forum List

Back