Vietnam War - how did US benefit from it?

You're starting to speak that language we don't speak here again.

I don't belong to a party, and if I did, it wouldn't be either of the two main offerings now. I'd have to make up my own.

Too cryptic for ya, eh?

Shmoon: http://www.lil-abner.com/shmoo.html

Seppo: Seppo - can mean both septic tank or American person (as both are deemed to be full of shit). http://www.amazingaustralia.com.au/language.htm

Satrapies: Territories of Imperial Satraps, like Johnny “Suck a Seppo arse whenever you see one!” Howard’s Australia. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/satrapy

rumpy-pumpy: self explanatory

Ngo Dinh Diem: The Democrats original “Man in Saigon.”

Shiksa: http://www.howtodothings.com/family-and-relationships/a4282-how-to-avoid-being-seen-as-a-shiksa.html

No, I would say because you were a Marine you were a loser who had no life and no where to go thus you joined the Military like all the Rejects who have no life do. Want to find a bunch of mindless robotic reject idiots, go join the core.

You forgot to add as a Marine I am a baby killer and murder civilians for sport.

No, I would say because you were a Marine you were a loser who had no life and no where to go thus you joined the Military like all the Rejects who have no life do. Want to find a bunch of mindless robotic reject idiots, go join the core.

Well, then you would be wrong in your assumption. I had a job at the Miami Herald making more money than I made for the next 6 years in the Corps, AND they were paying for my education.

Some people do things just because they believe it is the right thing to do.:cool:

So T-Bor, do you appreciate your rights as an American citizen?

Do you enjoy the hard earned right to post such disrespectful bull shit?

Does it make you feel some how more "human"?

Have you thought for one moment, of those that have put THEIR lives on the line for the garbage of the world, such as yourself?

Why do I ask the obvious?

In the never ending believe that at some point in time, you FUCK HEADS will wake up!

But, I know in that hope I'm dreaming, so, back to playing video games, and filling your hopeless lives with drugs, and the lies of those that would enslave you.

Have a shitty life, you deserve it..........:badgrin:

How can you post such hate filled garbage?. You know its those marines who fought to give you right to open your mouth, and much as i detest you for what your saying, I defend youre right to say it.

I defend his right to say it, but i always have the right to think t-bor is acting like an asshole, when he has diarhea of the mouth with comments like that. I certainly wont give him any more positive rep points, unless he apologizes and promises not to that again, and frankly, If he doesnt apologize, I might have to use my right, as given by the board to ding him.

Youre entitled to your opinion t-bor, and im entitled to buzz you, if i feel youre being a prick, and if you dont apologize, and refrain from such statements in the future, i might just have to ding you.

So T-Bor, do you appreciate your rights as an American citizen?

Do you enjoy the hard earned right to post such disrespectful bull shit?

Does it make you feel some how more "human"?

Have you thought for one moment, of those that have put THEIR lives on the line for the garbage of the world, such as yourself?

Why do I ask the obvious?

In the never ending believe that at some point in time, you FUCK HEADS will wake up!

But, I know in that hope I'm dreaming, so, back to playing video games, and filling your hopeless lives with drugs, and the lies of those that would enslave you.

Have a shitty life, you deserve it..........:badgrin:

Ding me ??? What does that mean?? Oh no you mean my rep points...Oh please no NOT THAT !!! NewsFlash pal I care about as much as my rep points as I do my Gamerscore on Xbox live. So here is a little incentive to ding me...GO FUCK YOURSELF !!!!!! Since YOU seem to care about it..Perhaps I will ding you too...Just because I know it bothers you.

I defend his right to say it, but i always have the right to think t-bor is acting like an asshole, when he has diarhea of the mouth with comments like that. I certainly wont give him any more positive rep points, unless he apologizes and promises not to that again, and frankly, If he doesnt apologize, I might have to use my right, as given by the board to ding him.

Youre entitled to your opinion t-bor, and im entitled to buzz you, if i feel youre being a prick, and if you dont apologize, and refrain from such statements in the future, i might just have to ding you.

Brother, i didnt even give you a negative rep, did you just give me a negative rep?

Youre a vile person, but i decided not to ding you because i dont think people should ding others just because they dont like someone.

Why did you give me negative rep?

Brother, i didnt even give you a negative rep, did you just give me a negative rep?

Youre a vile person, but i decided not to ding you because i dont think people should ding others just because they dont like someone.

Why did you give me negative rep?

Can the stress level. He can neg-rep you, but it's for zero points since he has no rep power. However, if you insult someone and they neg rep you for it, you really don't have much of a complaint.

Pos/neg reps are an administration tool. It's fairly clear where this administration falls on the pos/neg thing.

Can the stress level. He can neg-rep you, but it's for zero points since he has no rep power. However, if you insult someone and they neg rep you for it, you really don't have much of a complaint.

28% pos and falling. Halleluya!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Lord is watching out for us imbeciles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets not forget how we out and out lied to start that war too.

http://www.fair.org/index.php?page=2261

The tonkin incident that we used a basis to enter the war was a LIE.

The official story was that North Vietnamese torpedo boats launched an "unprovoked attack" against a U.S. destroyer on "routine patrol" in the Tonkin Gulf on Aug. 2 — and that North Vietnamese PT boats followed up with a "deliberate attack" on a pair of U.S. ships two days later.

The truth was very different.

Rather than being on a routine patrol Aug. 2, the U.S. destroyer Maddox was actually engaged in aggressive intelligence-gathering maneuvers — in sync with coordinated attacks on North Vietnam by the South Vietnamese navy and the Laotian air force.

"The day before, two attacks on North Vietnam...had taken place," writes scholar Daniel C. Hallin. Those assaults were "part of a campaign of increasing military pressure on the North that the United States had been pursuing since early 1964."

On the night of Aug. 4, the Pentagon proclaimed that a second attack by North Vietnamese PT boats had occurred earlier that day in the Tonkin Gulf — a report cited by President Johnson as he went on national TV that evening to announce a momentous escalation in the war: air strikes against North Vietnam.

But Johnson ordered U.S. bombers to "retaliate" for a North Vietnamese torpedo attack that never happened.

I cant believe anyone would claim it was "worth it", it seems we STILL dont value all the human life that was lost or all the horrific suffering that we caused.

Then we have the lingering affects that still plague Vietnam...from OUR chemical warfare.

http://www.hatfieldgroup.com/files/ENN_12966.pdf

In fact here is a list of links that discuss the problems Vietnam still faces from it all.

http://www.hatfieldgroup.com/files/Hgnews.htm

Yea but we got to test new weapons on PEOPLE (since when did people become acceptable guinea pigs for weapons) and we got to test out some new battlefield medicine...(more live guinea pigs I guess).

Lets not forget how we out and out lied to start that war too.

http://www.fair.org/index.php?page=2261

The tonkin incident that we used a basis to enter the war was a LIE.

I cant believe anyone would claim it was "worth it", it seems we STILL dont value all the human life that was lost or all the horrific suffering that we caused.

Then we have the lingering affects that still plague Vietnam...from OUR chemical warfare.

http://www.hatfieldgroup.com/files/ENN_12966.pdf

In fact here is a list of links that discuss the problems Vietnam still faces from it all.

http://www.hatfieldgroup.com/files/Hgnews.htm

Yea but we got to test new weapons on PEOPLE (since when did people become acceptable guinea pigs for weapons) and we got to test out some new battlefield medicine...(more live guinea pigs I guess).

Do not for one second pretend you give a rats shit about anyone else. You would have us abandon Iraq to chaos murder and mayhem because you do not like our Government or troops. Your excuse of course being that magically if we leave peace and harmony will break out and all will be well? No you admit murder chaos and mayhem will ensue, you just don't care cause it won't be Americans involved.

Do not for one second pretend you give a rats shit about anyone else. You would have us abandon Iraq to chaos murder and mayhem because you do not like our Government or troops. Your excuse of course being that magically if we leave peace and harmony will break out and all will be well? No you admit murder chaos and mayhem will ensue, you just don't care cause it won't be Americans involved.

Do not for one second pretend you have a clue what my feelings are about anything. You get it wrong all the time.

The murder and chaos ensued due to the US invasion and will continue with no end in sight as long as we are there. Its not our nation, it belongs to Iraq. They have the RIGHT and the BURDEN of determining their own lives and futures. We certainly owe them more than we can ever PAY IN MONEY for what we have done to them and while we are quite capable of creating destruction, we are NOT capable of fixing it.

Yep, violence will continue after the US leaves but at least they can make real headway to their own self-determination. And it will also be true that Iraqis wont install a govt that favors americas interests over Iraqs.... and its also true that they wont turn over their oil resources via the hydrocarbon laws the US is trying to shove down their throats. Its probably also true that so many of the american mercenary companies *like blackwater*, and companies like Betchel and Halliburton will be tossed out on their can. Its also true that they will take control over the oil revenues as well!

Maybe you shouldnt pretend to care about people while advocating they continue to be subjected to a foreign occupation by a nation who invaded them immorally and illegally and has brought them nothing but death and destruction.

BTW, when are you going to give a rats ass about the fact that the USA LIED again to invade another nation??? You sure dont seem to care much about that.

When someone provides credible evidence anyone lied, I may consider it. But since that never happened I do not need to worry about it. The only lie in the Iraq War is that Bush did so. One has to disengage their brain to buy that, ignore the entire world, the democrats and the UN.

Do not for one second pretend you have a clue what my feelings are about anything. You get it wrong all the time.

The murder and chaos ensued due to the US invasion and will continue with no end in sight as long as we are there. Its not our nation, it belongs to Iraq. They have the RIGHT and the BURDEN of determining their own lives and futures. We certainly owe them more than we can ever PAY IN MONEY for what we have done to them and while we are quite capable of creating destruction, we are NOT capable of fixing it.

Yep, violence will continue after the US leaves but at least they can make real headway to their own self-determination. And it will also be true that Iraqis wont install a govt that favors americas interests over Iraqs.... and its also true that they wont turn over their oil resources via the hydrocarbon laws the US is trying to shove down their throats. Its probably also true that so many of the american mercenary companies *like blackwater*, and companies like Betchel and Halliburton will be tossed out on their can. Its also true that they will take control over the oil revenues as well!

Maybe you shouldnt pretend to care about people while advocating they continue to be subjected to a foreign occupation by a nation who invaded them immorally and illegally and has brought them nothing but death and destruction.

BTW, when are you going to give a rats ass about the fact that the USA LIED again to invade another nation??? You sure dont seem to care much about that.

I note that there is no quasi-Christian Moron Temples in Ayewrack.

I wonder if this might have something to do with CU’s nonchalance concerning the lives of the Fattoush scoffing sub-human octoroons there?

Not that I’m insinuating CU is a closet racist, or a misogynist, mind you! ;)

Although I'd say he would be seething with rage that you, a brood mare and a mere animated male masturbatory aid, in the fascistic Moron cult’s assessment, presumes to address him in equal terms. Instead of meekly kow-towing to him, like the mute perambulatory muffs and mousey doormats with abysmal self-esteem, he is used to dominating and using as a casual sperm receptacle! :lol:

When someone provides credible evidence anyone lied, I may consider it. But since that never happened I do not need to worry about it. The only lie in the Iraq War is that Bush did so. One has to disengage their brain to buy that, ignore the entire world, the democrats and the UN.

Well at least sand isnt in short supply, which is a good thing for someone like yourself who needs it to bury their head in.

Where are the WMD Bush administration said Saddam had?

Here is a speech made by Bush in 2002 .

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2002/10/20021007-8.html

The threat comes from Iraq. It arises directly from the Iraqi regime's own actions -- its history of aggression, and its drive toward an arsenal of terror. Eleven years ago, as a condition for ending the Persian Gulf War, the Iraqi regime was required to destroy its weapons of mass destruction, to cease all development of such weapons, and to stop all support for terrorist groups. The Iraqi regime has violated all of those obligations. It possesses and produces chemical and biological weapons. It is seeking nuclear weapons. It has given shelter and support to terrorism, and practices terror against its own people. The entire world has witnessed Iraq's eleven-year history of defiance, deception and bad faith.

*bolding is mine.

It possesses and produces chemical and biological weapons. We KNOW that is false. We found no PROGRAM at all and NO production of chemical and biological weapons. We have found NOTHING at all to support the statement that he was seeking Nuclear weapons either and there certainly were none found, no program on going and not even ATTEMPTS to start a program found.

FLAT OUT LIE.

His next paragraph

We also must never forget the most vivid events of recent history. On September the 11th, 2001, America felt its vulnerability -- even to threats that gather on the other side of the earth. We resolved then, and we are resolved today, to confront every threat, from any source, that could bring sudden terror and suffering to America.

A cute trick that was used alot, talk about 9/11 at the same time you speak of saddam which will create the fear and image that they are CONNECTED.

His next paragraph

Members of the Congress of both political parties, and members of the United Nations Security Council, agree that Saddam Hussein is a threat to peace and must disarm. We agree that the Iraqi dictator must not be permitted to threaten America and the world with horrible poisons and diseases and gases and atomic weapons. Since we all agree on this goal, the issues is : how can we best achieve it?

I guess the fact that Saddam and Iraq werent actually THREATENING america is unimportant. We will talk about the threat AS IF its been actually made. LIE. Saddam didnt threaten the world with the horrible poisons, diseases, gasses or atomic weapons....he didnt even HAVE those things. MORE LIES.

If we know Saddam Hussein has dangerous weapons today -- and we do -- does it make any sense for the world to wait to confront him as he grows even stronger and develops even more dangerous weapons?

Oh we KNOW he has dangerous weapons huh? Funny, cause we have yet to see these horrible WMD and came up EMPTY.

Then we have quotes like

"Simply stated, there is no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction."
- Dick Cheney
August 26, 2002

and

"We know for a fact that there are weapons there."
- Ari Fleischer
January 9, 2003

and

Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised.
- George W. Bush
March 17, 2003

The funny part about that last Bush quote was that there was PLENTY of doubt and its why the US had to boot the inspectors out of Iraq to proceed with invasion...the inspectors had PLENTY of doubt and werent coming up wtih the smoking gun and in fact were coming up with the opposite conclusions. The Niger claims were a clear forgery and many in the intelligence community had already gone on record as stating that. In fact OUR OWN CIA concluded that they were fakes so the US ignored that and then said "according to british intelligence" he was trying to obtain uranium from Niger....never mentioning that our own intelligence came up with a very different conclusion. BTW, no one disputes that those documents are forgeries. They arent even GOOD forgeries. Its one of the CLEAREST indications that not only did the administration lie, but that it did so KNOWINGLY.

Get out your shovel, you need all the sand you can get.

Funny part is, your entire post is nothing but proof that it is YOU who has their buried in the sand. I wouldn't even no where to start rebutting your longwinded fantasyworld CRAP.

Forum List

Back