Vietnam War - how did US benefit from it?

There's no difference between a rattlesnake and a zealot who cannot be reasoned nor negotiated with and their idea of compromise is "us dead."

A human being that wants to destroy me and mine, and the ideals that created and used to make our society great until liberals ambushed, hijacked and trounced them, is a TARGET. Nothing more or less.

And I consider you disagreeing with me reaffirmation that my stance is correct, and logic and fact-based.

until liberals ambushed, hijacked and trounced them, is a TARGET. Nothing more or less.

DEATH TO THE ANTI-IMPERIALIST LIBRULS, LIBERTARIANS, AND THEIR RUNNING DOG FREE-THINKING AND ANTI-WAR HUMANITARIAN ALLIES!!

LONG LIVE CHAIRMAN RSR AND HIS GLORIOUS REVOLUTION!!

DEATH TO THE ANTI-IMPERIALIST LIBRULS, LIBERTARIANS, AND THEIR RUNNING DOG FREE-THINKING AND ANTI-WAR HUMANITARIAN ALLIES!!

LONG LIVE CHAIRMAN RSR AND HIS GLORIOUS REVOLUTION!!

Not quite. I have no problem with moderate liberalism anymore than I have with moderate conservatism. I don't care for the extremes of either side.

IF however, I had to choose one, it'd be conservatives because they at least want to maintain things as they are. Extreme liberalism just destroys.

Not quite. I have no problem with moderate liberalism anymore than I have with moderate conservatism. I don't care for the extremes of either side.

IF however, I had to choose one, it'd be conservatives because they at least want to maintain things as they are. Extreme liberalism just destroys.

Whereas I'd tear the whole sorry mess down and start all over again.

And as soon as those that helped you tear it down didn't like the direction your "start all over again" went, you'd be out the window following some other stupid idea you don't agree with.

So be it.

Uncertainty or “anarchy” (Oh mah Guard, he's a Carmmie!) is our natural state.

If you look at the first verses of Genesis, the anthropomorphic “G-d” the Kikes created brings order to Chaos and thereby Freudianly exposes his creators and followers for what they really are.

Conservatives, reactionaries, authoritarians, and similar control freaks are just the opposite to the "rugged" individualists that they profess to be.

In fact they are precisely what they are always accusing the Libruls of being.

Underneath all the bombast and bravado they are full of fear for the unknown. :eusa_think: :eusa_think:

So be it.

Uncertainty or “anarchy” (Oh mah Guard, he's a Carmmie!) is our natural state.

If you look at the first verses of Genesis, the anthropomorphic “G-d” the Kikes created brings order to Chaos and thereby Freudianly exposes his creators and followers for what they really are.

Conservatives, reactionaries, authoritarians, and similar control freaks are just the opposite to the "rugged" individualists that they profess to be.

In fact they are precisely what they are always accusing the Libruls of being.

Underneath all the bombast and bravado they are full of fear for the unknown. :eusa_think: :eusa_think:

Labels, labels, labels .... whatever would you do without them?

I don't see conservatives as fearing the unknown. It's more like "Why fix it if it ain't broke?" That's just logical.

I could walk right out the door with nothing but the gym shorts I have on and STILL make it. So I don't see it.

Labels, labels, labels .... whatever would you do without them?

I don't see conservatives as fearing the unknown. It's more like "Why fix it if it ain't broke?" That's just logical.

I could walk right out the door with nothing but the gym shorts I have on and STILL make it. So I don't see it.

And you don't label Libruls and Muslims?? :eusa_naughty:

Everyone talks in stereotypes, my friend. It is all we CAN do. No two men are identical.

And you don't label Libruls and Muslims?? :eusa_naughty:

Everyone talks in stereotypes, my friend. It is all we CAN do. No two men are identical.

Do a little homework. I'm very specific when I point fingers. I call extremists extremists. I call muslims muslims, and dirty, bottom-feeding scumbag jihadists dirty, btoom-feeding scumbag jihadists.

My labels don't always come complete with some far-fetched definition as yours do. It was to THAT I was alluding.

A wise man KNOWS not to kill another human being, (not a damn rattlesnake) unless ABSOLUTELY necessary.

A wise man does NOT send his men in to a War without very strong advice from advisors, and here in the United States, that would be all of the Senate and the house of Representatives, with a 2/3's vote as YEA, before sending his men in to a Declared WAR.

So, I guess I disagree with you once again.

BTW, a human being is NOT a rattlesnake or a glob of cells.

Care

Every "war" we have been in has been approved of BY the Senate and the House. In fact the House HAS to agree every year to FUND any war we have.

Every "war" we have been in has been approved of BY the Senate and the House. In fact the House HAS to agree every year to FUND any war we have.
Our constitution is clear. It is Congress, that Declares War, via a Declaration of War, and this requires 2/3's of congress to vote in favor of going to war before a dome should be spent on it or any action of war taken.

I just don't see how a resolution which passes the constitutional authority of the Congress, to the President, and Which only takes a majority to pass it, meets constitutional muster on A Declaration of War, sgt.

Our constitution is clear. It is Congress, that Declares War, via a Declaration of War, and this requires 2/3's of congress to vote in favor of going to war before a dome should be spent on it or any action of war taken.

I just don't see how a resolution which passes the constitutional authority of the Congress, to the President, and Which only takes a majority to pass it, meets constitutional muster on A Declaration of War, sgt.

There is NO requirement that every military action, no matter how long or short be a "declared" war. In fact after WW2 a conscious decision was made to NOT go that route.

There is NOTHING unconstitutional in any of the "wars" we have fought from Korea to the present. AND once again for clarity, the House of Representatives MUST agree to fund them, giving them ultimate power to end any conflict they chose.

Congress has agreed to every conflict and agreed to fund everyone we have had until we won or withdrew. Every president has gone before Congress for a resolution for any action that may take more than 90 days. And every one has been approved. Checks and balances as the system is intended to work.

Do a little homework. I'm very specific when I point fingers. I call extremists extremists. I call muslims muslims, and dirty, bottom-feeding scumbag jihadists dirty, btoom-feeding scumbag jihadists

My labels don't always come complete with some far-fetched definition as yours do. It was to THAT I was alluding.

Then you might want to retract or amend this,

A human being that wants to destroy me and mine, and the ideals that created and used to make our society great until liberals ambushed, hijacked and trounced them, is a TARGET. Nothing more or less

So America was great until the Libruls betrayed its ideals, huh?

What where those ideals?

I did not say liberals betrayed their own ideals; although, that argument CAN be made.

When liberalism went from political idealism to nothing more than tearing down the status quo, it lost its basis in idealism. It isn't "for" anything. Only "against," and the current Democrat party is a direct reflection of it.

I did not say liberals betrayed their own ideals; although, that argument CAN be made.

When liberalism went from political idealism to nothing more than tearing down the status quo, it lost its basis in idealism. It isn't "for" anything. Only "against," and the current Democrat party is a direct reflection of it.

I thought you’d be delighted with the lack of political principles of Nancy "Shiksa" Pelosi and her Republocrat Mini Me Partei.

As far as us Shmoon in the Seppo satrapies can see, there is fuck all difference.

Except for a few Bible based issues, like abortion and rumpy-pumpy, the DIEMocrats are impossible to differentiate from your own Pharisee Partei. :confused:

BTW, I didn’t say that YOU said,
liberals betrayed THEIR own ideals; although, that argument CAN be made.

I said that you said that the Libruls betrayed America’s ideals,

A human being that wants to destroy me and mine, and the ideals that created and used to make our society great until liberals ambushed, hijacked and trounced them, is a TARGET. Nothing more or less

I thought you’d be delighted with the lack of political principles of Nancy "Shiksa" Pelosi and her Republocrat Mini Me Partei.

As far as us Shmoon in the Seppo satrapies can see, there is fuck all difference.

Except for a few Bible based issues, like abortion and rumpy-pumpy, the DIEMocrats are impossible to differentiate from your own Pharisee Partei. :confused:

You're starting to speak that language we don't speak here again.

I don't belong to a party, and if I did, it wouldn't be either of the two main offerings now. I'd have to make up my own.

New Topics

Forum List

Back