Vietnam War Hero: US Military Embarrassed to be Associated with Obama

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
I'm sure most of the military is embarrassed of Obama, they just cant openly say it armature hour

scales.jpg

Major General Robert H. Scales is both a war hero and an expert on warfare. He received a Silver Star for his time in Vietnam

The tapes tell the tale. Go back and look at images of our nation’s most senior soldier, Gen. Martin Dempsey, and his body language during Tuesday’s Senate Foreign Relations Committee hearings on Syria. It’s pretty obvious that Dempsey, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, doesn’t want this war. As Secretary of State John Kerry’s thundering voice and arm-waving redounded in rage against Bashar al-Assad’s atrocities, Dempsey was largely (and respectfully) silent.

Dempsey’s unspoken words reflect the opinions of most serving military leaders

Dempsey’s unspoken words reflect the opinions of most serving military leaders. By no means do I profess to speak on behalf of all of our men and women in uniform. But I can justifiably share the sentiments of those inside the Pentagon and elsewhere who write the plans and develop strategies for fighting our wars. After personal exchanges with dozens of active and retired soldiers in recent days, I feel confident that what follows represents the overwhelming opinion of serving professionals who have been intimate witnesses to the unfolding events that will lead the United States into its next war.

They are embarrassed to be associated with the amateurism of the Obama administration’s attempts to craft a plan that makes strategic sense. None of the White House staff has any experience in war or understands it. So far, at least, this path to war violates every principle of war, including the element of surprise, achieving mass and having a clearly defined and obtainable objective.

Vietnam War Hero and Military Expert: US Military Embarrassed to be Associated with Obama | FrontPage Magazine

Not talking about Bush and the past.

We are talking about the current jackass in Chief. Deflect much??

If I were a military leader I'd be embarrassed to have to deal with the amateur hour that is the Obama administration as well.

I can't imagine any of them having any idea what it takes to plan a military campaign. Good Gawd most of em wouldn't last three seconds in the military. What a bunch of inept idiots.

Last edited:
If you have something that says the military was embarrassed by Bush, post it, but Bush is not responsible for everything obama does and he is especially not responsible for the embarrassment that obama has made of himself.

The day when dimorats can say BOOOOSH and obama suddenly smells good are over.

If you have something that says the military was embarrassed by Bush, post it, but Bush is not responsible for everything obama does and he is especially not responsible for the embarrassment that obama has made of himself.

Just using an example, fuck yous if you can't see analytical thinking skills,, this guy is just anti-Oblama and his illogical assumptions stick out like a broken leg.

Deflection to state the obvious, no.

Still a damned deflection.

Every times someone criticized your boy you bring up Bush.

Bout time you zero in on your boy and what he's trying to do. Bush hasn't been in office for five years. Barry is running the show and his amateur hour sucks big time.

Again. It Barry not Bush. Grow up.

Just using an example, fuck yous if you can't see analytical thinking skills,, this guy is just anti-Oblama and his illogical assumptions stick out like a broken leg.

You're in no position to lecture anyone on analytical thinking skills... most of your posts come off as the rantings of a stoner.

Deflection to state the obvious, no.

Still a damned deflection.

Every times someone criticized your boy you bring up Bush.

Bout time you zero in on your boy and what he's trying to do. Bush hasn't been in office for five years. Barry is running the show and his amateur hour sucks big time.

Again. It Barry not Bush. Grow up.

okay, then let us use example in history, since that is what the General is doing~duh.
George Washington crossing the Delaware to attack the Hessians to gain a victory, that was a surprise attack.
Invasion of Normandy, surprise attack.
Invading Iraq (2) times not a surprise attack.
Yet we still won whether or not they were surprise attacks.

if the military experts are so good, why did they lose Vietnam?

We didn't lose Vietnam... actually, we were winning. Unfortunately, anti-American fucks like Cronkite chose to report is a total loss, thus demoralizing Americans and turning the tide against the effort ending finally with Congress defunding it.

You should put down the bong once and a while and try reading...

Last edited:

We didn't lose Vietnam... actually, we were winning. Unfortunately, anti-Americans fucks like Cronkite chose to report is a total loss, thus demoralizing Americans and turning the tide against the effort ending finally with Congress defunding it.

Winning a war means that you destroy the enemy -was the Viet Cong destroyed, no.
Winning a war means that you also take their country and occupy it, did we, no.

I'm sure most of the military is embarrassed of Obama, they just cant openly say it armature hour

scales.jpg

Major General Robert H. Scales is both a war hero and an expert on warfare. He received a Silver Star for his time in Vietnam

The tapes tell the tale. Go back and look at images of our nation’s most senior soldier, Gen. Martin Dempsey, and his body language during Tuesday’s Senate Foreign Relations Committee hearings on Syria. It’s pretty obvious that Dempsey, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, doesn’t want this war. As Secretary of State John Kerry’s thundering voice and arm-waving redounded in rage against Bashar al-Assad’s atrocities, Dempsey was largely (and respectfully) silent.

Dempsey’s unspoken words reflect the opinions of most serving military leaders

Dempsey’s unspoken words reflect the opinions of most serving military leaders. By no means do I profess to speak on behalf of all of our men and women in uniform. But I can justifiably share the sentiments of those inside the Pentagon and elsewhere who write the plans and develop strategies for fighting our wars. After personal exchanges with dozens of active and retired soldiers in recent days, I feel confident that what follows represents the overwhelming opinion of serving professionals who have been intimate witnesses to the unfolding events that will lead the United States into its next war.

They are embarrassed to be associated with the amateurism of the Obama administration’s attempts to craft a plan that makes strategic sense. None of the White House staff has any experience in war or understands it. So far, at least, this path to war violates every principle of war, including the element of surprise, achieving mass and having a clearly defined and obtainable objective.

Vietnam War Hero and Military Expert: US Military Embarrassed to be Associated with Obama | FrontPage Magazine

You want to talk body language? I remember the body language of SENIOR military officers after Tail Hook when being told they were going to go thru sexual harassment training at the Pentagon.

Boo Hoo.....

We didn't lose Vietnam... actually, we were winning. Unfortunately, anti-Americans fucks like Cronkite chose to report is a total loss, thus demoralizing Americans and turning the tide against the effort ending finally with Congress defunding it.

Winning a war means that you destroy the enemy -was the Viet Cong destroyed, no.
Winning a war means that you also take their country and occupy it, did we, no.

Hey, pay attention... I never said we won. Are you fucking stoned 24/7?

:lol:

Forum List

Back