VIDEO: Young people shocked by Hillary's infamous quotes

Not surprising that if you film enough people you will eventually find some who say what you want. How many were filmed that didn't make it to the video?

Sadly, most were duped Dem-Bot morons. But there were a couple intelligent voters there. I try to be optimistic.

One person said it best... "If Trump had said such awful things, it would be everywhere in the Media."

Tell me our MSM isn't completely corrupt.

Not surprising that if you film enough people you will eventually find some who say what you want. How many were filmed that didn't make it to the video?

The point being, the Mrs. Tuzla Clinton quotes are bad, real bad but to at least some of the democrat followers they wouldn't even know it was her. I just wonder how many on this board got it wrong.

The point being, the Mrs. Tuzla Clinton quotes are bad, real bad but to at least some of the democrat followers they wouldn't even know it was her. I just wonder how many on this board got it wrong.

Media brainwashing. Most of her supporters really don't know what a heinous piece of shite she is.

Of course you would never ask that question if the video showed conservatives in a bad light. Hypocrite much?

Of course I would. Unethical and dishonest is wrong no matter who does it. This kind of scam is used often on fox, but I haven't seen any like it from the other side. Have you?

Forum List

Back