VIDEO: Ukrainian Tanks Destroy putin´s Armoured Column Near Krasnohorivka, Avdiivka

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Oh, Moscow 🇷🇺 🐖🇸🇦 ULUS ... you’re just embarrassing yourselves at this point. Give it up, go back to your own country with what’s left of your armed forces, and hope for PAINLESS DECOLONIZATION🇷🇺.

You are being slaughtered , Nazi boy.

You know this , so cut out your blatant and childish Trolling

Ukrainian men.
Seems to me there should be more explicit emphasis that US support for Ukraine is a national security issue, not a “foreign aid” issue. Crimea will never be Muscovite . pootler already lost it one way or another.
PS Free Tatarstan, ETC. !

Seems to me there should be more explicit emphasis that US support for Ukraine is a national security issue, not a “foreign aid” issue. Crimea will never be Muscovite . pootler already lost it one way or another.
PS Free Tatarstan, ETC. !

It’s a Money Laundering Operation, that’s the only thing Biden and Congress give a fuck about

No, it was Putin.
It was Kolomoi$ky and his sock puppet Zelen$ky. They made tens of millions in the process of wiping out a generation of their best young men! They should all hang along with their American bankers and funders

It was Kolomoi$ky and his sock puppet Zelen$ky. They made tens of millions in the process of wiping out a generation of their best young men! They should all hang along with their American bankers and funders
Yeah, I know. America needs Putin, eh?

UAF in pieces , Nazi Boy Winkle

<iframe width="414" height="233" src="" title="The Fall | The Russians Advanced In Avdiivka and Novomykhailivka. Military Summary For 2023.10.31"

Forum List

Back