VIDEO : The arrival of the Ukrainian SCALP/Storm Shadow missile on the putin´s 🇷🇺🐷 corvette “Askold” in Kerch, Crimea

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Yes, :thup:
They 🇷🇺🐖🇸🇦can't park there..

Looks cooked:auiqs.jpg:

VIDEO : The arrival of the Ukranien SCALP/Storm Shadow missile on the putin´s 🇷🇺🐷 corvette “Askold” in Kerch, Crimea

Wow. I can't believe you are still at this.

Did no one tell you? The war is over. This is just senseless violence at this point.

:rolleyes:

The only thing it will do? Is serve to make negotiations more difficult.

Just dumb. The war isn't going anywhere.

U.S., European officials broach topic of peace negotiations with Ukraine, sources say​

The conversations have included very broad outlines of what Ukraine might need to give up to reach a deal with Russia.

US officials are concerned that Ukraine is running out of troops and have hinted at peace talks with Russia, report says​

Nothing but a waste of money and lives at this point.

Did no one tell you? The war is over. This is just senseless violence at this point.

U.S., European officials broach topic of peace negotiations with Ukraine, sources say​

The conversations have included very broad outlines of what Ukraine might need to give up to reach a deal with Russia.

US officials are concerned that Ukraine is running out of troops and have hinted at peace talks with Russia, report says​

Yeah, I don't think that's going to buff out....

1699299054943.png

I'm sure that's going to void the warranty. 😐

Moscow horde´s war record :-

1856 defeated by Britain and France

1905 defeated by Japan

1917 defeated by Germany

1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states

1939 defeated by Finland

1969 defeated by China

1989 defeated by Afghanistan

1989 defeated in the Cold War.

1996 defeated by Chechnya

2022 defeated by Ukraine

WW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn

Moscow's only victories come from invading smaller countries :-

a) Hungary 1956

b) Czechoslovakia 1968

c) Moldova 1992

d) Georgia 2008

Last edited:
Yes, :thup:
They 🇷🇺🐖🇸🇦can't park there..

Looks cooked:auiqs.jpg:

VIDEO : The arrival of the Ukranien SCALP/Storm Shadow missile on the putin´s 🇷🇺🐷 corvette “Askold” in Kerch, Crimea

You should learn how to spell the name of the nation you are supporting.... especially since they are going to lose in less than a year....

So when do you suggest would have been a good time to kill Putin?... put your one liners to work for me... tell me how you see Putin being defeated years ago...
What should have happened was when Russia invaded Crimea we should have removed them or make it look like we were ready to... Obama didn't and that was on him... once Crimea was lost Ukraine was lost... no one knew it yet but it was.... so this war... lets talk about that... Biden made zero attempt to talk down Putin from invading.... no threats no talks and no attempt to change Putin's mind...
It wasn't weakness with Biden or Obama... both wanted this and that's why it continues... Vote for Trump if you want to save lives but the war is already over.....

The Black Sea is increasingly silting up because of all these Muscovite 🇷🇺 wrecks. Muscovite ’s Black Sea fleet is getting smaller by the day! :thup:

Forum List

Back