VIDEO: Trump pushes away Montenegro Prime Minister

Yes, and did you hear that he had two ice scream scoops, when others had only one??? Outrageous!

At least he is strong and assertive... Not a weak gamma male loser, like the poster above.

Yes, and did you hear that he had two ice scream scoops, when others had only one??? Outrageous!

At least he is strong and assertive... Not a weak gamma male loser, like the poster above.

He's a weak ass bully. Alway had been and always will be.

The other NATO leaders were laughing at him because he couldn't even read his stupid speech properly. Oh and he said they owe billions for defence.

I wonder if ANY of the other NATO leaders have filed for bankruptcy 7 times.

The other NATO leaders were laughing at him because he couldn't even read his stupid speech properly. Oh and he said they owe billions for defence.

Yeah, Trump is such a bad businessman, he's only worth billions and among the 350 richest in the world.

Your stupidity knows no bounds, expected from a loser.

Yeah, Trump is such a bad businessman, he's only worth billions and among the 350 richest in the world.

We only have his "word" that he's worth billions.

Even their MessiahRushie says Tramp's a pig nearly every day.

Trump's a pig. Trump's a reprobate.
- Rush Hudson Limbaugh

Trump has NEVER filed for bankruptcy. Get it straight!

Companies he owned filed for bankruptcy

Yes, they do owe billions for defense. Only 5 NATO countries meet their defense spending obligations of 2% of their GDP. What would you call it?

He got two scoops of ice cream, he shoves around penny ante leaders from countries that end in "negro", he's a Russian spy, he's a pussy grabber, he's mean ....aaarrrghhhhh!!!!

P6XduSJ.gif

We only have his "word" that he's worth billions.

More bullshit from the trash hauler!

He got two scoops of ice cream, he shoves around penny ante leaders from countries that end in "negro", he's a Russian spy, he's a pussy grabber, he's mean ....aaarrrghhhhh!!!!

P6XduSJ.gif
I hear he trims his scrotum hair to short too! CNN must be pissed! That's their gig.

...weird as hell watching our president behave like this. It looks like some kind of saturday night skit.

Trump has NEVER filed for bankruptcy. Get it straight!

Companies he owned filed for bankruptcy

Thats a good point - Trump always exercised avoidance of any responsibility for his poor business decisions.

Forum List

Back