VIDEO: Tea Partiers Cheer the Downgrade of America's Credit Rating

Watch the audience - no one in that audience cheered or clapped. (They really look violent too!).

I think the clapping/cheering you heard was at another event behind or near the guy with the camera.

Nice try though.

Watch the audience - no one in that audience cheered or clapped. (They really look violent too!).

I think the clapping/cheering you heard was at another event behind or near the guy with the camera.

Nice try though.

It almost sounded like the camera crew was cheering, or just some assholes that wanted to protest the event were cheering. I don't see anyone seated cheering it. Nobody even flinched, turned their heads to see who was cheering, or anything. It's like it wasn't happening during filming.

Nice try though.

It almost sounded like the camera crew was cheering, or just some assholes that wanted to protest the event were cheering. I don't see anyone seated cheering it. Nobody even flinched, turned their heads to see who was cheering, or anything. It's like it wasn't happening during filming.

And the OP wants to convince everyone he's onto something MAJOR here - when any idiot can see they were indeed NOT cheering the speaker.

And the moronic Liberals in this thread with their KKK bullshit...

What a bunch of racist bigots.

Figures. What do you expect from a bunch of morons? What is scary is that there are a whole lot of other morons who vote for the Tea Party candidates. Neither the candidates or the supporters have ever read a word of American history, unadulterated by the Coulters and other revisionists.

Figures. What do you expect from a bunch of morons? What is scary is that there are a whole lot of other morons who vote for the Tea Party candidates. Neither the candidates or the supporters have ever read a word of American history, unadulterated by the Coulters and other revisionists.

You sir, are the moron. You crafted that POS OP in an attempt to dis-credit those people sitting in the audience.

Why don't you have yourself a tall glass of STFU and quit being stupid.

Neg repp'd for being an asswipe.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_Kuo8lb6Bg&feature=related]‪OFFICIAL: "Tea Party! America Thanks You!" Video (by DC Douglas)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

You sir, are the moron. You crafted that POS OP in an attempt to dis-credit those people sitting in the audience.

The assclown you quoted isn't the OP, but he is just as fucked up

The assclown you quoted isn't the OP, but he is just as fucked up

Thanks.

Nice try though.

I agree, whoever is filming that is the one cheering, it certainly wasn't the folks sitting there.

There were NOT laughing because the S & P downgraded United States debt. They did everything they could to prevent a downgrade. They have been out there for 2-1/2 years with signs across this nation describing this nations debt--and the fear and worry--over this debt--and what it is going to do to future generations.

Nothing like a Black President to awaken all the good ole patriots...

Meh......despite the racist undertones of the Tea Party this has more to do with the occupant of the White House having a D next to his name than it does his skin color.

I agree. It's more tribalism than racism.

Forum List

Back