Video: Syrian army forms suicide bomber platoon

Since Bravo Lima Echo India Papa Romeo India Echo Sierra Tango Ecbo Romeo found the time away from his Ham Radio to post, I wonder how come he didn't use some of this free time to tell us about other happenings in the Middle East. Even a Public Relation's guy for Assad should at least show that he is interested a tiny little bit about what is going on elsewhere in the Middle East. Read anything about what is happening in Yemen? How about Saudi Arabia? Iran maybe? Perhaps Kuwaiit? Have you ever thought that it is you who the readers might get tired about -- always cheering on your hero and his gang and basically that's it. I, at least, am trying to spread the latest news around about what is happening in the Middle East since this happens to be the Middle East forum, not "The Cheering Squad for Assad" forum.

Look at him, folks. Sitting patiently by his Ham Radio awaiting instructions from Syria and watching this forum like a hawk ready to jump in as a good Public Relations guy would. Assad really should give him a raise.

Do you think that the people listen to someone that is known for her attempts to manipulate them by her lies?

Oh goody -- Assad's Public Relations guy in Germany is back. Instead of whining to me or about me, contact the Managing Editors of all the different sites and tell them that you don't like to see any articles you deem derogatory to your Hero. I told you this before so why not act on my suggestion? I would imagine that you don't believe in Freedom of the Press when it comes to your Hero.

Since Bravo Lima Echo India Papa Romeo India Echo Sierra Tango Ecbo Romeo found the time away from his Ham Radio to post, I wonder how come he didn't use some of this free time to tell us about other happenings in the Middle East. Even a Public Relation's guy for Assad should at least show that he is interested a tiny little bit about what is going on elsewhere in the Middle East. Read anything about what is happening in Yemen? How about Saudi Arabia? Iran maybe? Perhaps Kuwaiit? Have you ever thought that it is you who the readers might get tired about -- always cheering on your hero and his gang and basically that's it. I, at least, am trying to spread the latest news around about what is happening in the Middle East since this happens to be the Middle East forum, not "The Cheering Squad for Assad" forum.

Look at him, folks. Sitting patiently by his Ham Radio awaiting instructions from Syria and watching this forum like a hawk ready to jump in as a good Public Relations guy would. Assad really should give him a raise.

Do you think that the people listen to someone that is known for her attempts to manipulate them by her lies?

Oh goody -- Assad's Public Relations guy in Germany is back. Instead of whining to me or about me, contact the Managing Editors of all the different sites and tell them that you don't like to see any articles you deem derogatory to your Hero. I told you this before so why not act on my suggestion? I would imagine that you don't believe in Freedom of the Press when it comes to your Hero.

There is, in fact, freedom of the press but worse than the absence of freedom of the press is the scribblers´ decision not to make use of it when it comes to government agenda topics.

There is, in fact, freedom of the press but worse than the absence of freedom of the press is the scribblers´ decision not to make use of it when it comes to government agenda topics.

I'm having a good chuckle here. Why aren't you sleeping? Was it really that important to post a response to me while others in Germany are sound asleep.
Now as regard to freedom of press, could you have your hero release this man from prison? His family really, really misses him.

https://cpj.org/blog/2015/01/family-of-journalist-jailed-in-syria-await-news-fo.

I'm having a good chuckle here. Why aren't you sleeping? Was it really that important to post a response to me while others in Germany are sound asleep.
Now as regard to freedom of press, could you have your hero release this man from prison? His family really, really misses him.

https://cpj.org/blog/2015/01/family-of-journalist-jailed-in-syria-await-news-fo.

I am very sorry, but the article/Journalist doesnt exist. The Syrian officials I contacted told me that jail cell 404 is not occupied.

But I have a real story for you, you really should bring up NOW. In the name of freedom of the press!
"In May 2013 – three months before what Sotloff family members claim was a sale by FSA operatives to ISIS – Sotloff reported Syrian rebels were found with chemical weapons, particularly Sarin poison gas.
Beheaded journalists warned about Obama 8217 s 8216 moderate 8217 allies

Last edited:

I am very sorry, but the article/Journalist doesnt exist. The Syrian officials I contacted told me that jail cell 404 is not occupied.

But I have a real story for you, you really should bring up NOW. In the name of freedom of the press!
"In May 2013 – three months before what Sotloff family members claim was a sale by FSA operatives to ISIS – Sotloff reported Syrian rebels were found with chemical weapons, particularly Sarin poison gas.

Assad's press agent is a funny guy. He had to edit his post so that now it shows a new time and not the time he was posting in Germany when other people there are sleeping. Perhaps he digs out his old copy of Hamlet every night and just changes some words when he reads it. Instead of saying
"To sleep, perchance to dream—ay, there's the rub." he says "To sleep, not a chance-- I have to stay up to be on guard for any posts which are derogatory to my hero."

If the article didn't exist, can you tell me how I was able to read it? I am not a magician. Meanwhile, I have a great idea. Since you now live in Germany and speak the Syrian language having roots in that country, how about finding a couple of men who were thrown into your Idol's prison and tortured terribly. In the end, the world will find out if it was your hero and his gang who used chemical weapons or the opposition.

Assad's press agent is a funny guy. He had to edit his post so that now it shows a new time and not the time he was posting in Germany when other people there are sleeping. Perhaps he digs out his old copy of Hamlet every night and just changes some words when he reads it. Instead of saying
"To sleep, perchance to dream—ay, there's the rub." he says "To sleep, not a chance-- I have to stay up to be on guard for any posts which are derogatory to my hero."

If the article didn't exist, can you tell me how I was able to read it? I am not a magician. Meanwhile, I have a great idea. Since you now live in Germany and speak the Syrian language having roots in that country, how about finding a couple of men who were thrown into your Idol's prison and tortured terribly. In the end, the world will find out if it was your hero and his gang who used chemical weapons or the opposition.
Can you please post another 404 link as proof?

My goodness, I would have thought that Assad's Public Relations guy in Germany would know how to Google to find the story elsewhere if a link came up as an Error. No raise for you from Assad in this New Year.

Family of journalist jailed in Syria await news four years on - Committee to Protect Journalists

Family of journalist jailed in Syria await news four years on - IFEX

My goodness, I would have thought that Assad's Public Relations guy in Germany would know how to Google to find the story elsewhere if a link came up as an Error. No raise for you from Assad in this New Year.

Family of journalist jailed in Syria await news four years on - Committee to Protect Journalists

Family of journalist jailed in Syria await news four years on - IFEX
Dont you know that spies get jailed? Also journalists cannot get away with everything.

But what about this?

But Sally! Sotloff claimed that the FSA was found with chemical weapons.
The readers and I already figured out that you give a shit about your compatriot Sotloff, who did not have reported in your favor and paid with his life for that.

Furthermore, I dont have to prove anything because it is you who made a claim. Journalists are not excluded from law.

The readers and I already figured out that you give a shit about your compatriot Sotloff, who did not have reported in your favor and paid with his life for that.

Furthermore, I dont have to prove anything because it is you who made a claim. Journalists are not excluded from law.

Do you really think that many of us believe that you care about the people who have been tortured and killed by the hands of your hero's Army? Do we also think that you cringe over the fact that 200,000 plus people have died and there are over two million refugees? All you care about is that your hero's name is not sullied. And, of course, you have to prove that the reporter who is jailed in Syria is a spy. I can also claim you are a spy in Germany for Syria. See how easy it is to claim someone is a spy without any proof.

Meanwhile, try to convince your leader to take the snow bucket challenge. It would do so much for his reputation. As for you, put the Santa Claus costume away and take it out next Christmas.

What s The Snow Bucket Challenge ?

Do you really think that many of us believe that you care about the people who have been tortured and killed by the hands of your hero's Army? Do we also think that you cringe over the fact that 200,000 plus people have died and there are over two million refugees? All you care about is that your hero's name is not sullied. And, of course, you have to prove that the reporter who is jailed in Syria is a spy. I can also claim you are a spy in Germany for Syria. See how easy it is to claim someone is a spy without any proof.

Meanwhile, try to convince your leader to take the snow bucket challenge. It would do so much for his reputation. As for you, put the Santa Claus costume away and take it out next Christmas.

I already have enough of your involuntary shit bucket challenge. Just because your lies arent credible, there is no reason to set up more lies.
I guess, it is not very fruitful to discuss with someone, who never says a word about terrorists but permanently blames those who fight the terrorists. You are morally depleted scum and it is not we but only you. You are a dirty liar that thinks is arguing from a superior position but the morally murky pool you are arguing from stinks to high heaven.

"The crisis, promoted by an internationally-orchestrated terrorist war waged against Syria, has been going on for almost four years, during which hundreds of thousands of mercenary terrorists have flooded the country coming from all corners of the world to commit atrocities in implementation of foreign agendas."
Government 8217 s efforts to confront child malnutrition under crisis in full swing Syrian Arab News Agency

I already have enough of your involuntary shit bucket challenge. Just because your lies arent credible, there is no reason to set up more lies.
I guess, it is not very fruitful to discuss with someone, who never says a word about terrorists but permanently blames those who fight the terrorists. You are morally depleted scum and it is not we but only you. You are a dirty liar that thinks is arguing from a superior position but the morally murky pool you are arguing from stinks to high heaven.

"The crisis, promoted by an internationally-orchestrated terrorist war waged against Syria, has been going on for almost four years, during which hundreds of thousands of mercenary terrorists have flooded the country coming from all corners of the world to commit atrocities in implementation of foreign agendas."
Government 8217 s efforts to confront child malnutrition under crisis in full swing Syrian Arab News Agency

Do you think that that there is any possibility that the readers are tired of your championing your hero when he is actually no hero? Just whom did your hero have marching with all those others in Paris? Does Syria have an ambassador there or were you nominated as the Public Relations guy to be the representative?

I think it is quite obvious to everyone reading this forum that you really have no interest in what is going on in the Middle East in general. You are here to jump on every post that is derogatory to your hero. You are working so hard for him that I think he should reward you and send you on a little vacation. Maybe a little time off at a resort in Egypt???

Meanwhile, we all know that wherever the Syrian refugees have landed in Lebanon, Jordan and Syria, they are suffering from starvation and malnutrition and freezing-weather conditions. The world's relief organization are working full time to help alleviate their suffering.

Do you think that that there is any possibility that the readers are tired of your championing your hero when he is actually no hero? Just whom did your hero have marching with all those others in Paris? Does Syria have an ambassador there or were you nominated as the Public Relations guy to be the representative?

I think it is quite obvious to everyone reading this forum that you really have no interest in what is going on in the Middle East in general. You are here to jump on every post that is derogatory to your hero. You are working so hard for him that I think he should reward you and send you on a little vacation. Maybe a little time off at a resort in Egypt???

Meanwhile, we all know that wherever the Syrian refugees have landed in Lebanon, Jordan and Syria, they are suffering from starvation and malnutrition and freezing-weather conditions. The world's relief organization are working full time to help alleviate their suffering.
Who of these western leaders came to march in Syria whenever Islamist terrorists killed Syrian civilians?
The readers should wonder, however, why a western woman vehemently advocates Syria´s Islamist enemies by falsely blaming Syria for crimes of the terrorists. What is behind that absurd occurrences? Something is clear: There is something wrong with you.
But let me tell you: The US is not supporting the FSA anymore (there is, maybe, still some supply through Turkey) and its new revolution front is about to be destroyed by Al-Nusra. FSA, Al-Nusra and Islamic Front are the groups you are supporting with your propaganda lies about the Syrian government. You can stop it now, Sally. Uncle Sam does not need them anymore and the toppling of Assad is off the table.

Last edited:

Who of these western leaders came to march in Syria whenever Islamist terrorists killed Syrian civilians?
The readers should wonder, however, why a western woman vehemently advocates Syria´s Islamist enemies by falsely blaming Syria for crimes of the terrorists. What is behind that absurd occurrences? Something is clear: There is something wrong with you.

Oh look, folks, right on cue (sitting by his computer ready to strike) is Assad's public relations guy. Can we expect anything else from him? Why are you still whining to me? Write all those managing editors of those sites who publish articles about Assad and tell them that you absolutely hate them from writing derorgatory things about your hero, even if what they are writing is the truth.

Oh look, folks, right on cue (sitting by his computer ready to strike) is Assad's public relations guy. Can we expect anything else from him? Why are you still whining to me? Write all those managing editors of those sites who publish articles about Assad and tell them that you absolutely hate them from writing derorgatory things about your hero, even if what they are writing is the truth.
Why dont you answer but repeat your standard shit, instead?

Boo hoo, don't you think you are showing everyone that you are actually repeating your "Assad is never wrong" crap? Meanwhile, back at the ranch.

Nearly killed for satire Syrian cartoonist stands proud - CNN Video

Boo hoo, don't you think you are showing everyone that you are actually repeating your "Assad is never wrong" crap? Meanwhile, back at the ranch.

What has a one-liner of January 14, 2015 with some crazy accusations dating back to 2011 to do with your missing moral? Is that all you can bring up? Come on, Sally! Al-Nusra is disappointed.

Of course, the Sally Islamist promoting monster will never ever stop her crazy shit as she gets well paid for her propaganda lies.

What has a one-liner of January 14, 2015 with some crazy accusations dating back to 2011 to do with your missing moral? Is that all you can bring up? Come on, Sally! Al-Nusra is disappointed.

Of course, the Sally Islamist promoting monster will never ever stop her crazy shit as she gets well paid for her propaganda lies.

Let's be real quiet, everyone.. Maybe the little guy in the Santa Claus outfit has finally gone to sleep in Germany. Perhaps when he awakens, he will put aside his hero for a moment and give us some news that is happening in the rest of the Middle East. I don't believe this is exclusively the Syrian forum but is supposed to cover other events in the Middle East, but it appears that he thinks so. Hopefully he is not that much of a moron that he is under the impression that most of the world thinks the sun rises and sets on his hero Assad as he does. Isn't it amusing seeing Assad's Public Relation guy in Germany always having a hissy fit when something is said about his hero or his hero's Army?

Since it is a little after 2:00 a.m. in Germany at the moment, let's be real quiet, everyone, because we don't want to awake that little guy in the Santa Claus costume. By now he should be sound asleep after knocking himself out with his hissy fits. He practically sounds like a child having a tantrum. I certainly hope he is not that much of a moron who believes that everyone in the world thinks the suns sets and rises on his hero as he does. Perhaps when he awakens from his deep slumber, he will realize that he looks mighty stupid posting on a Middle East forum, and all he wants to do is bolster up his hero. I wonder if the day will come when he actually starts posting about what is happening in the other countries in the region. Maybe in his mind he actually thinks this is exclusively the Syrian forum and nothing derogatory should be said about the man he admires so much.

Meanwhile he had a problem with a recent article telling about a cartoonist a few years back in Syria . Now I wonder if he will have his usual hissy fit about this article which mentions his hero. By the way, those who accuse others of being paid propagandists are no doubt the ones being paid themselves or are hoping someone will notice them and will start paying them. Are you paid in Syrian money or German money?

Drawing While the Hand Trembles Foreign Policy?

But Sally. Why do you lie about the clock time? You even raised the claim that I would edit my posts to change the initial clock time, though that is not possible. Why are you such a big disgusting bag full of lies?
Why arent you going to join FSA or Al-Nusra, btw? It seems you hate Assad more than anyone else in the world, so much that you prefer Islamist terrorists. I am sure, when you were in Damascus screaming "I am American journalist of CNN", he refused to let you in and that damaged your journapuppet´s pride and till the end of your life, you are spreading your hate around like a little gnome. Thats almost pitiful but the disgusting part prevails.

Forum List

Back