Video: Syrian army forms suicide bomber platoon

Looks like the Little Boy is on guard duty rightr now at 12:30 a.m. in Germany. He can't missed anything when it comes to his beloved Assad. You, too, can become a Flyboy when you grow up. They will give you all the barrel bombs you want.
Wrong time, darling.

Anyone can Google. Meanwhile, go to bed, and you can sign up for your flying lessons tomorrow.

12:00 AM
Tuesday, January 27, 2015 (GMT+1)
Time in Germany
You have time machine and use it to travel 30 minutes back?

Listen, nobody here expected you to volunteer for the suicide platoon. However, one would think that a young boy like you would have gotten excited after watching the video of the Syrian jets at work and would want to sign up for that.

Yes, I was a little off on the time. However, I think people are smart enough to realize that many times you are posting in the very. very early morning hours of a new day in Germany because you are like a sentinel waiting to catch anything which is said derogatory about Assad or his military.. You were a good boy this time and only answered me at 12:00 midnight. Right now as I am typing this, it is 1:12 a.m. in Germany. Hopefully you are sound asleep.
Wow. I wonder, how many times you have written that by now.
You are really, really persistent - just like a collection of scratched LPs :)

You don't think you are persistent in telling the readers that it is all propaganda when your hero has actually done something very bad, like barrel bombing and torture. I thought the Syrian pilots in that video were pretty darn good in knowing how to fly and hit their targets. Wouldn't you like to be able to fly just like they do? I don't think that torturing people is really your bag, but being a jet pilot in the Syrian Air Force might be.

BBC News - Syrian torture Will photos turn US opinion

Wrong time, darling.

Anyone can Google. Meanwhile, go to bed, and you can sign up for your flying lessons tomorrow.

Time in Germany

Listen, nobody here expected you to volunteer for the suicide platoon. However, one would think that a young boy like you would have gotten excited after watching the video of the Syrian jets at work and would want to sign up for that.

Yes, I was a little off on the time. However, I think people are smart enough to realize that many times you are posting in the very. very early morning hours of a new day in Germany because you are like a sentinel waiting to catch anything which is said derogatory about Assad or his military.. You were a good boy this time and only answered me at 12:00 midnight. Right now as I am typing this, it is 1:12 a.m. in Germany. Hopefully you are sound asleep.

You don't think you are persistent in telling the readers that it is all propaganda when your hero has actually done something very bad, like barrel bombing and torture. I thought the Syrian pilots in that video were pretty darn good in knowing how to fly and hit their targets. Wouldn't you like to be able to fly just like they do? I don't think that torturing people is really your bag, but being a jet pilot in the Syrian Air Force might be.

The Mig 21 is for experts only. Unskilled pilots have to struggle to keep it in the air. Planes don´t drop barrel bombs by the way but helicopters.

As for the "Syrian" photos that turn US opinion, there is a new report of US torture. Your hero Bush called this torture patriotic. The fake propaganda reports against Syria are - as the headline unveils - made to manipulate US opinion.

Bush Defends CIA Patriots on Eve of Senate s Torture Report

Time in Germany

The Mig 21 is for experts only. Unskilled pilots have to struggle to keep it in the air. Planes don´t drop barrel bombs by the way but helicopters.

As for the "Syrian" photos that turn US opinion, there is a new report of US torture. Your hero Bush called this torture patriotic. The fake propaganda reports against Syria are - as the headline unveils - made to manipulate US opinion.

America couldn't hold a candle to the torture committed by your idol's gang. Guess you don't want us to show again the pictures of the actual torture committed in Syrian prisons.

America couldn't hold a candle to the torture committed by your idol's gang. Guess you don't want us to show again the pictures of the actual torture committed in Syrian prisons.

Photos of unconfirmed, unknown origin don´t tell anything about Syrian prisons.

Photos of unconfirmed, unknown origin don´t tell anything about Syrian prisons.

Remember, folks, any pictures taken of the torture victims in Syriam prisons are protoshopped, and all those who were lucky enough to get out of these prisons and tell about the torture in there are liars. Assad is an angel (according to his admirer here), and he would never give orders for anyone to be tortured.

Forum List

Back