Video: Syrian army forms suicide bomber platoon

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I can't imagine any army in the world having a suicide bomber platoon.

WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 7, 2015 TEVET 16, 5775 6:15 AM IST
    • Video: Syrian army forms suicide bomber platoon
Masked soldiers loyal to Assad wear explosive belts as they declare their intention to die for their country
BY ITAMAR SHARON January 7, 2015, 5:04 am

Syrian soldiers wearing suicide belts declare their intention to seek martyrdom (Photo credit: MEMRI TV)
Syrian forces loyal to President Bashar Assad have announced the establishment of a suicide bomber platoon, according to a video released on the internet on December 30 and made available Tuesday by the Middle East Media Research Institute.

In the video, masked men in camoflage uniforms said to belong to the Syrian army’s Mountain Battalion wear explosive belts as they deliver their message.

“We, the commandos of the Mountain Battalion, declare, from the peak of Mount Nabi Yunis, the establishment of a martyrdom-seeking platoon,” a representative says. “This is our response to all the foreigners who have distorted the religion of Islam, and have defiled the soil of our country.

“The language of killing has never been taught on the land of Syria,” he continues. “Our language is the language of defending the country and its master against all those who have sold their souls to Satan and his followers. We are ready to sacrifice our lives so that the banner of Truth will fly high.

Read more at

Video Syrian army forms suicide bomber platoon The Times of Israel

More dumb Sally propaganda provided by the terrorists to be used by western medias.

I am surprised you are still here. I thought by now you would have joined up with this platoon to show your love for your leader.

More dumb Sally propaganda provided by the terrorists to be used by western medias.

I am surprised you are still here. I thought by now you would have joined up with this platoon to show your love for your leader.
I wonder who had the idea for this story.

However, with this thread your credibility has committed a suicide attack on the USMB.

Actually the readers are probably wondering why you haven't joined up yet. After all, your Idol and his gang seem to be the only thing you are interested in on this forum. However, for all we know, you feel it is safer getting a weekly allowance doing what you are doing than to actually get into the action to help your Idol.

However, with this thread your credibility has committed a suicide attack on the USMB.

Actually the readers are probably wondering why you haven't joined up yet. After all, your Idol and his gang seem to be the only thing you are interested in on this forum. However, for all we know, you feel it is safer getting a weekly allowance doing what you are doing than to actually get into the action to help your Idol.
I could not help him more. Providing information the mass medias rarely or never publish is a good voluntary task for me. If there are good-mined persons, the truth about what happens in Syria should reach them.
It is their right to know that their governments support cruel murderers while their medias portrait them as freedom fighters. The wall off propaganda lies burying the Syrian people should be pierced each day. The EU has banned Syrian and Iranian TV channels to keep the truth away from the people and create an uniform media opinion that manipulates the people. The storm of lies must not drown the people but make them resist it.

I could not help him more. Providing information the mass medias rarely or never publish is a good voluntary task for me. If there are good-mined persons, the truth about what happens in Syria should reach them.
It is their right to know that their governments support cruel murderers while their medias portrait them as freedom fighters. The wall off propaganda lies burying the Syrian people should be pierced each day. The EU has banned Syrian and Iranian TV channels to keep the truth away from the people and create an uniform media opinion that manipulates the people. The storm of lies must not drown the people but make them resist it.

Go to bed. It is now the bewitching hour in Germany, and you do need your beauty sleep. You can continue sticking up for your hero when you get up in the morning.

Go to bed. It is now the bewitching hour in Germany, and you do need your beauty sleep. You can continue sticking up for your hero when you get up in the morning.
Soon. Dont worry.

Soon. Dont worry.

If you would leave your station for a while and shoot some hoops with teenagers your own age, perhaps you can expend some energy that way so that you are tired enough to go to sleep at a regular time. Whatever you have to say certainly can wait until the morning. You don't have to sit up and try to have a response to posts you don't like whenever they appear. In the scheme of things, whatever is said on these forums doesn't matter at all in real life anyway.

Soon. Dont worry.

If you would leave your station for a while and shoot some hoops with teenagers your own age, perhaps you can expend some energy that way so that you are tired enough to go to sleep at a regular time. Whatever you have to say certainly can wait until the morning. You don't have to sit up and try to have a response to posts you don't like whenever they appear. In the scheme of things, whatever is said on these forums doesn't matter at all in real life anyway.
Oh, I am only allowed to meet regime puppets that arent friends. Realizing that my Real Life is more virtual and warped than the content of the monitor, I have to live without true relationships in my life. When I go out I only meet despicable people and an hour of them is enough for me. Long ago I reached a mood-free state that helps me to survive in an environment that only exists to hurt my heart and kill my mind. It is the true hell imposed on me by the pure evil that claims to be a moral instance. I ignore it largely because it never changes its behavior in an permanent act of arrogance and malice. I would never harm a fly but I would not hesitate to stick a gun into one of the animals yap and blow it away.

Last edited:

Soon. Dont worry.

Oh, I am only allowed to meet regime puppets that arent friends. Realizing that my Real Life is more virtual and warped than the content of the monitor, I have to live without true relationships in my life. When I go out I only meet despicable people and an hour of them is enough for me. Long ago I reached a mood-free state that helps me to survive in an environment that only exists to hurt my heart and kill my mind. It is the true hell imposed on me by the pure evil that claims to be a moral instance. I ignore it largely because it never changes its behavior in an permanent act of arrogance and malice. I would never harm a fly but I would not hesitate to stick a gun into one of the animals yap and blow it away.

In the bewitching hour of the new day (1 a.m. in Germany), a lonely figure sits in front of his ham radio waiting for a call from his Idol for new instructions. He keeps on yelling into his microphone "CQ, CQ, anybody out there reading me." Then he hears a voice come through his radio saying, "This is Bashar -- Bravo, Alpha, Sierra, Hotel, Alpha, Rome. No new instructions today, but just wanted to tell you that you are doing a heck of a fine job, kid, as being my public relations guy in Germany. I have chosen well in appointing you my German representative. On your next vacation home, we'll do lunch." Upon hearing that, the lonely figure is through for the night and goes to sleep, ready to get up a few hours later to jump on anyone who dares post a negative article about his Idol.

Soon. Dont worry.

In the bewitching hour of the new day (1 a.m. in Germany), a lonely figure sits in front of his ham radio waiting for a call from his Idol for new instructions. He keeps on yelling into his microphone "CQ, CQ, anybody out there reading me." Then he hears a voice come through his radio saying, "This is Bashar -- Bravo, Alpha, Sierra, Hotel, Alpha, Rome. No new instructions today, but just wanted to tell you that you are doing a heck of a fine job, kid, as being my public relations guy in Germany. I have chosen well in appointing you my German representative. On your next vacation home, we'll do lunch." Upon hearing that, the lonely figure is through for the night and goes to sleep, ready to get up a few hours later to jump on anyone who dares post a negative article about his Idol.
You should not judge me by your own standard.
In addition you act against better knowledge when you post another propaganda lie about Syria. What does that earn you? Are you trying to become Obamas 50th wife?

future-must-not-belong-to-those-who-slander-prophet-islam-mohammad-barack-hussein-obama-muslim.jpg

IslamInsultProtest.jpg

behead_those_who_insult_obama.jpg

behead-those-who-enforce-immigration-laws-jpg.jpeg

Soon. Dont worry.

In addition you act against better knowledge when you post another propaganda lie about Syria. What does that earn you? Are you trying to become Obamas 50th wife?

future-must-not-belong-to-those-who-slander-prophet-islam-mohammad-barack-hussein-obama-muslim.jpg

IslamInsultProtest.jpg

Yes, folks, only some silly teenager would make such a childish remark as "Obama's 50th wife." We all have to remember that no matter what is published about Syria, if it is against his Idol, we have to refrain from telling about it since it is all propaganda in his mind even if it happens to really be the truth. No one here is exclusively blaming Assad for all the troubles in Syria; however, he is no angel, the same as no dictators are angels. We know this poster is not a reporter based in Syria who is on the ground and actually is aware of what is happening so he must get his information directly from Syria via his ham radio and even straight from the horse's mouth no less (no doubt he is told what they want him to hear). The late King Hussein of Jordan was an avid Amateur Radio Operator so why not Bravo, Alpha, Sierra,

Soon. Dont worry.

IslamInsultProtest.jpg

Yes, folks, only some silly teenager would make such a childish remark as "Obama's 50th wife." We all have to remember that no matter what is published about Syria, if it is against his Idol, we have to refrain from telling about it since it is all propaganda in his mind even if it happens to really be the truth. No one here is exclusively blaming Assad for all the troubles in Syria; however, he is no angel, the same as no dictators are angels. We know this poster is not a reporter based in Syria who is on the ground and actually is aware of what is happening so he must get his information directly from Syria via his ham radio and even straight from the horse's mouth no less (no doubt he is told what they want him to hear). The late King Hussein of Jordan was an avid Amateur Radio Operator so why not Bravo, Alpha, Sierra,
But Sally! So many messages but always the same content! I dont believe that the readers are interested in your personal attacks. Maybe, it was funny for a time but that time has passed and we are tired to read your posts that always have the same content.
My voluntary activity on the board is simple: Provide news to the people and demask the lies that are part of the anti-Syrian agenda of the US- and other governments. The readers have understood long ago, that something is wrong with the US foreign policy and you cannot change that, no matter how many of your dirty lies are still about to come. It is multifariously proven, that the Syrian people supports the Syrian government and it is the duty of every good guy to oppose his American or European governments induction of Islamism in his country and abroad.

Last edited:

IslamInsultProtest.jpg

But Sally! So many messages but always the same content! I dont believe that the readers are interested in your personal attacks. Maybe, it was funny for a time but that time has passed and we are tired to read your posts that always have the same content.
My voluntary activity on the board is simple: Provide news to the people and demask the lies that are part of the anti-Syrian agenda of the US- and other governments. The readers have understood long ago, that something is wrong with the US foreign policy and you cannot change that, no matter how many of your dirty lies are still about to come. It is multifariously proven, that the Syrian people supports the Syrian government and it is the duty of every good guy to oppose his American or European governments induction of Islamism in his country and abroad.

Since Bravo Lima Echo India Papa Romeo India Echo Sierra Tango Ecbo Romeo found the time away from his Ham Radio to post, I wonder how come he didn't use some of this free time to tell us about other happenings in the Middle East. Even a Public Relation's guy for Assad should at least show that he is interested a tiny little bit about what is going on elsewhere in the Middle East. Read anything about what is happening in Yemen? How about Saudi Arabia? Iran maybe? Perhaps Kuwaiit? Have you ever thought that it is you who the readers might get tired about -- always cheering on your hero and his gang and basically that's it. I, at least, am trying to spread the latest news around about what is happening in the Middle East since this happens to be the Middle East forum, not "The Cheering Squad for Assad" forum.

Since Bravo Lima Echo India Papa Romeo India Echo Sierra Tango Ecbo Romeo found the time away from his Ham Radio to post, I wonder how come he didn't use some of this free time to tell us about other happenings in the Middle East. Even a Public Relation's guy for Assad should at least show that he is interested a tiny little bit about what is going on elsewhere in the Middle East. Read anything about what is happening in Yemen? How about Saudi Arabia? Iran maybe? Perhaps Kuwaiit? Have you ever thought that it is you who the readers might get tired about -- always cheering on your hero and his gang and basically that's it. I, at least, am trying to spread the latest news around about what is happening in the Middle East since this happens to be the Middle East forum, not "The Cheering Squad for Assad" forum.

Look at him, folks. Sitting patiently by his Ham Radio awaiting instructions from Syria and watching this forum like a hawk ready to jump in as a good Public Relations guy would. Assad really should give him a raise.

Look at him, folks. Sitting patiently by his Ham Radio awaiting instructions from Syria and watching this forum like a hawk ready to jump in as a good Public Relations guy would. Assad really should give him a raise.

Do you think that the people listen to someone that is known for her attempts to manipulate them by her lies?

Forum List

Back