Video: Stacey Abrams Is 'United Earth President' On 'Star Trek: Discovery' on the scene to help save the cosmos in the Season 4 finale

So less then half the voters, I guess math isn’t your thang eh?

My math is fine. You asked who she was popular with. I answered. Just under 2 million people voted for her. That is popular, despite not winning the election.

I see you are still not explaining what you think was over my head.

My math is fine. You asked who she was popular with. I answered. Just under 2 million people voted for her. That is popular, despite not winning the election.

I see you are still not explaining what you think was over my head.
You just said the voters.. she wasn’t popular at all. Are you going to vote for her?

You just said the voters.. she wasn’t popular at all. Are you going to vote for her?

Wasn't popular at all? Almsot 2 million voted for her. She lost by 53 thousand. I guess if you want to try and redefine the word "popular", you might have a point.

But you can't, so you don't.

Wasn't popular at all? Almsot 2 million voted for her. She lost by 53 thousand. I guess if you want to try and redefine the word "popular", you might have a point.

But you can't, so you don't.
You gonna vote for the tub of kfc?

Someone is apparently envisioning big, big things for Abrams

The plan to patch the Federation back together this season initially appears to be in trouble when President of United Earth Abrams tells Federation President Laira Rillak that “there’s nothing to discuss.”

But she adds, smiling: “United Earth is ready right now to rejoin the Federation, and nothing could make me happier than to say those words.”

You'd think they cast her as a giant exo-planet, or at least one of their larger moons.

Hit on the second. Star trek is filmed in Toronto. She is just the last of a line of famous people who are fans of the series asking for and getting a guest shot.

I should have checked where it was filmed. I stand corrected.

Almost all of Hollywood is filmed outside of the US. You see, taxes are cheaper, and being good rich Leftists who preach about the rich must pay their fair share, they avoid taxes by filming offshore.

There is a lot filmed inside the US. Plenty of movie and tv is made in Georgia.

Almost all of Hollywood is filmed outside of the US. You see, taxes are cheaper, and being good rich Leftists who preach about the rich must pay their fair share, they avoid taxes by filming offshore.
The filming Canada also has a lot to do with the exchange rate. We have world class facilities and ralent both in front and behind the camera. And a $$ that is about 30% cheaper.

Forum List

Back