Video: Stacey Abrams Is 'United Earth President' On 'Star Trek: Discovery' on the scene to help save the cosmos in the Season 4 finale

Like her belly, thighs and hips.

She is not president of anything and Abrams continues to deny her loss of the governorship of
Georgia even as she and her supporters flay Donald Trump for not accepting the crooked election
in Georgia in the blighted 2020 presidential election in Georgia.

She likes double portions at all you can eat restaurants as much as she likes double standards.
And mouth.

All scifis always show the leader of (fill in the blank) as a black. Usually a black man, but whatever. Still, all publicity is good publicity, I guess --- she was smart to take the cameo.
Black pandering/privilege.

Two thoughts on this.

First of all, the fact that Stacey Abrams got a part in this series is probably more about Georgia being the new Hollywood.

Second of all, Stacey Abrams just locked in the Nerd Vote.

As for race being an issue for the tv show, all of the Star Trek series and movies have featured diversity. Nothing new.

Two thoughts on this.

First of all, the fact that Stacey Abrams got a part in this series is probably more about Georgia being the new Hollywood.

As for race being an issue for the tv show, all of the Star Trek series and movies have featured diversity. Nothing new.
What’s Abrams have to do with Georgia? Other than being the laughing stock of Georgians?

Two thoughts on this.

I don’t think ppl have a issue with her race.. I think your missing the picture pal

Two thoughts on this.

Hit on the second. Star trek is filmed in Toronto. She is just the last of a line of famous people who are fans of the series asking for and getting a guest shot.

I don’t think ppl have a issue with her race.. I think your missing the picture pal

Why don't you explain it then. And hopefully with something brighter than your claim that women didn't get out to vote on whether they get to vote.

Star Trek went tits-up after DS9.

I never got "Deep Space Nine" ... what is the point of a "Star Trek" that doesn't actually trek anywhere.

Who wants to see a show about a truck stop in space?

2f292a7499d34702918374a141f7511b.jpeg

Forum List

Back