Video shows Republicans walking out of the Senate chamber as Ketanji Brown Jackson was confirmed as the first Black female Supreme Court justice

That is just more racist stupidity.

I supported BLM protest idiot, who in the hell supports riots. I don't need a dictionary I grew up with first hand experience. I guess that is the new thing today, white racist call black folks racist.
I don't know if I'm your age or not. Today is my b day and I'm 58. I too remember seeing racism. The news would show us images of the KKK in full regalia marching through D.C. and other city's. I saw reports on television of blacks being dragged behind pickup trucks, blacks being beaten etc...
I don't see that today do you? With the left controlling the media(almost all of it) if all the racism was taking place it would be shown to us over and over again because that's the side that pushes it. Show me all the racism you say exist in a country that has elected a black man President twiced and currently has a black VP. If racism is systemic which you seem to think it is than you should be able to show it to me.

I don't know if I'm your age or not. Today is my b day and I'm 58. I too remember seeing racism. The news would show us images of the KKK in full regalia marching through D.C. and other city's. I saw reports on television of blacks being dragged behind pickup trucks, blacks being beaten etc...
I don't see that today do you? With the left controlling the media(almost all of it) if all the racism was taking place it would be shown to us over and over again because that's the side that pushes it. Show me all the racism you say exist in a country that has elected a black man President twiced and currently has a black VP. If racism is systemic which you seem to think it is than you should be able to show it to me.
Happy birthday. :rock: :rock: :rock:

Actually she was put there for her wide and vast experience from being a public defender, a district judge, and an appeals court judge. Plus her clerking for the supreme court, and ivy league lawschool record.
I wonder why Biden didn’t reference that instead of “black and female only”

For me, all the evidence of her qualifications, intelligence, education and previous positions only add to the shame that she was selected from a very small pool of candidates. It's like starting a race with 100 runners. Before the race starts 95 runners are disqualified because of their skin tones. Now, when she wins the race....Did she actually win?. Technically yes, but that trophy is nothing to be proud of.

I wonder why Biden didn’t reference that instead of “black and female only”
Biden has been familiar with the federal judge pool for decades. He knew there were enough black females in the "well qualified" category to vie for a supreme court vacancy.

For me, all the evidence of her qualifications, intelligence, education and previous positions only add to the shame that she was selected from a very small pool of candidates. It's like starting a race with 100 runners. Before the race starts 95 runners are disqualified because of there skin tones. Now when she wins the race....Did she actually win?. Technically yes, but that trophy is nothing to be proud of.
She has a better resume than most of the justices on the supreme court.

The question really should be why someone with her qualifications was never put on the court previously.

Fleeing in shock that Democrats and 3 RINOs have officially ratified Xiden's decision to restore racial discrimination to the hiring process. Facebook, of course, will be in denial but you can expect posters to appear later today with the parting shot of "White Males Only"..

Hey, it's legal and popular with the ruling elite!

Oh....wait.....that Diktat applies only where the party specifically approves.

Shit.

Biden surrounded himself with blacks he put into positions of power.
Trump was adjudicated a racist by the federal government.
hahaha no he want you liar

Xiden has been the govt and held positions of power drafting racist laws like his 94 crime bill and partnering with his racist mentors like Sen Eastland to find desegregation

He’s used race as a political weapon to drive people apart and promoted people simply because of their race not their qualifications…that’s racist
Biden surrounded himself with blacks he put into positions of power.
Trump was adjudicated a racist by the federal government

We must remember that not only were White people excluded. All the Hispanic, Asian, Native Americans, Pacific Islanders etc. were also blocked from even a consideration. Oh yeah, so were all the Americans with penises. The victory she was given is hollow...no matter how qualified she may be.

Actually she was put there for her wide and vast experience from being a public defender, a district judge, and an appeals court judge. Plus her clerking for the supreme court, and ivy league lawschool record.
sadly your racist president joey xiden made clear he was only picking her because she was a black woman…which is odd given the fact she doesn’t even know what a woman is

We must remember that not only were White people excluded. All the Hispanic, Asian, Native Americans, Pacific Islanders etc. were also blocked from even a consideration. Oh yeah, so were all the Americans with penises. The victory she was given is hollow...no matter how qualified she may be.
Actually, there was no such guarantee it would be a black woman. It was a campaign pledge, not an absolute decree. If Biden couldn't find a black woman with her qualifications willing to take the job, he would have nominated outside of his criteria.

I'm sure you would complain about Bidens pick no matter who he picked. You would claim affirmative action on the one hand, and failure to uphold a campaign pledge on the other.

sadly your racist president joey xiden made clear he was only picking her because she was a black woman…which is odd given the fact she doesn’t even know what a woman is
Actually Biden never said he would exclude, like you claim. His preference was a preference, not an absolute criteria.

Remember, Biden put more judges on the federal bench in his first year than Trump did. He knows who;s on the warm-up deck.

Biden has been familiar with the federal judge pool for decades. He knew there were enough black females in the "well qualified" category to vie for a supreme court vacancy.
That does not answer why others were automatically and arbitrarily eliminated from consideration

Actually Biden never said he would exclude, like you claim. His preference was a preference, not an absolute criteria.

Remember, Biden put more judges on the federal bench in his first year than Trump did. He knows who;s on the warm-up deck.
no he said specially what he was going to pick.. stop lying

he’s a racist

Forum List

Back