Video shows Nashville man running away as he's fatally shot by police

Killings of Black Men by Whites are Far More Likely to be Ruled “Justifiable”
The disparity remains no matter the circumstances and has persisted for decades.

"Killings of black males by white people are labeled justifiable more than eight times as often as others. This racial disparity has persisted for decades and is hard to explain based solely on the circumstances reported by the police data.'

Actually it's not hard. White racists think they have the right to kill us.

Yeah,that tends to happen when the dumbshits get shot during the commission of a crime.

The disparity remains no matter the circumstances and has persisted for decades.

"Killings of black males by white people are labeled justifiable more than eight times as often as others. This racial disparity has persisted for decades and is hard to explain based solely on the circumstances reported by the police data.'

Yeah,that tends to happen when the dumbshits get shot during the commission of a crime.

Doesn't seem to happen to whites and they commit more crime.

Do you understand percentages?

Irrelevant, he was shot in the back. Yes when you make a statement follow it up with something like a link.

I guess I should have known you wouldnt want to find out your boy was a cretin and would fail to even check.
He had a gun and could have turned and opened fire at any time.
The dudes bad decision making finally caught up to him....oh well.

So why was he not locked up, this is the beginning of Aug and he was due in court next year for felony charges.

I just answered that question.
So I'll reiterate .....Ya cant fix stupid.

Suspected gun, he did not fall by a tree, yet the picture of the gun is by a tree trunk, and why again was he not in jail with felony gun and drug charges???

Irrelevant, he was shot in the back. Yes when you make a statement follow it up with something like a link.

I guess I should have known you wouldnt want to find out your boy was a cretin and would fail to even check.

Where is the proof he had a gun? Don't just repeat what the police say, where is the evidence?

He's been charged in the past with weapons violations.
Are you saying he turned over a new leaf?

I don't give a fuck abut his past where was the m- fing gun? You said he had a gun and that he might turn around and shoot the cop so where was the m-fing gun. It's not mentioned in the story so where is the m-fing gun?

Ya dumbfuck!!!
There are pictures of the gun and he's known to carry.

There are pictures of a gun and he was running away from the fucking cop. You seem unable to recognize this important fact you stupid SOB.

HE WAS RUNNING AWAY FROM THE COP!

So why was he not locked up, this is the beginning of Aug and he was due in court next year for felony charges.

Suspected gun, he did not fall by a tree, yet the picture of the gun is by a tree trunk, and why again was he not in jail with felony gun and drug charges???

He was out on bail you dimwit!!!
Are ya fucken blind!!! There's a tree right in front of him ya dumb twat!!!

Where is the proof he had a gun? Don't just repeat what the police say, where is the evidence?

I don't give a fuck abut his past where was the m- fing gun? You said he had a gun and that he might turn around and shoot the cop so where was the m-fing gun. It's not mentioned in the story so where is the m-fing gun?

Ya dumbfuck!!!

There are pictures of a gun and he was running away from the fucking cop. You seem unable to recognize this important fact you stupid SOB.

So what?

Yep and whts commit 70 percent of the crimes.

Here we go with that same dumb ass white argument. Tell me how blacks a 13 percent the population so its fine for whites to commit 70 percent of the crimes.

Ya dumbfuck!!!

So what?

It means the cop was in no danger.

Here we go with that same dumb ass white argument. Tell me how blacks a 13 percent the population so its fine for whites to commit 70 percent of the crimes.

Despite being 12% to 13% of the population blacks commit 50% of murders in the U.S.

Ya dumbfuck!!!

So what?

Are you saying the miscreant didnt have the ability to turn around?
I mean I know the guy was stupid but I'd have to say that even he was smart enough to turn around.

Despite being 12% to 13% of the population blacks commit 50% of murders in the U.S.
Despite having centuries of white AA whites still commit 70% of all crime in the US.

Bail really , I doubt it, he went down and didn't see him throw a gun , and the tree was forward and about 5-10 feet away.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Actually the tree was on the side of where he fell. But again the video shows plain as day that your excuse has no validity because he was running from the cop. If he had a gun with intent he could have shot the cop without all that running.

Ya dumbfuck!!!

So what?

I mean I know the guy was stupid but I'd have to say that even he was smart enough to turn around.

And he never fired a shot. When someone is running for their life they are not going to shoot backwards, the cop is lucky he didn't hit a kid.

Whites commit 70 percent of all crime, nearly 50 prcent of all murders included. They commit 2 out of 3 violent crimes and lead in 27 out of 30 categories of crime. All of this is FBI statistics. So just keep your white ass quiet about crime.

Bail really , I doubt it, he went down and didn't see him throw a gun , and the tree was forward and about 5-10 feet away.

Exactamundo!

Ya dumbfuck!!!

So what?

I'm saying he didn't turn around because the film shows HE DID NOT TURN AROUND.

The video quality wouldnt show that.
Have you ever ran and fallen with something in your hand?
You tend to drop it so you can catch yourself. Which of course would mean whatever you were carrying would continue forward.

Actually the tree was on the side of where he fell. But again the video shows plain as day that your excuse has no validity because he was running from the cop. If he had a gun with intent he could have shot the cop without all that running.

Nope.
A cop can drop you if he considers you a danger to other citizens.

Forum List

Back