Video shows Nashville man running away as he's fatally shot by police

I knew before I even looked what I'd find.

"Hambrick's friends acknowledged he had a long history of run-ins with the law, starting when he was a student at Whites Creek High School. Court records show that in 2010 he pleaded guilty to a charge of robbery and was convicted of a separate charge of misdemeanor assault, when he threw a stapler at a girl, striking her in the face.

Later, Hambrick would be convicted on drug and weapon possession charges, and in 2013 he was accused of selling drugs within 1,000 feet of a school. He was due back in court next year on several felony drug and weapons charges. Police say he was a member of a gang."

No, you assumed that because he was black he was a thug. Now tell me something bigot, did anything he do warrant the death sentence he got with no trial?

Was he a thug or not?

A question was asked of you first, answer the question before you ask me anything.

Yes. He's a convicted felon in possession of a firearm and he could have easily turned and fired on the cop.
Had he followed the officers commands he'd be back on the porch drinking 40's and selling dime bags in a year or so assuming his upcoming court dates for felony firearm and drug charges didnt get him more time.

He was convicted 9 years ago and was a free man, so he did his time. No one knows if he had a gun. So let's not do the same dumb saltine racist bullshit. There was no upcoming dates for things he had been convicted of.

Why do you lie so much?
Or is it abject stupidity?

"Later, Hambrick would be convicted on drug and weapon possession charges, and in 2013 he was accused of selling drugs within 1,000 feet of a school. He was due back in court next year on several felony drug and weapons charges. Police say he was a member of a gang."

Hambrick was a thug.

Where is the evidence of this?

"Hambrick's friends acknowledged he had a long history of run-ins with the law, starting when he was a student at Whites Creek High School. Court records show that in 2010 he pleaded guilty to a charge of robbery and was convicted of a separate charge of misdemeanor assault, when he threw a stapler at a girl, striking her in the face.

Later, Hambrick would be convicted on drug and weapon possession charges, and in 2013 he was accused of selling drugs within 1,000 feet of a school. He was due back in court next year on several felony drug and weapons charges. Police say he was a member of a gang."

Post some links. Thank you.

You Google impaired?

Portraits Begin To Emerge Of Man, Police Officer Involved In Fatal Nashville Shooting

Hambrick was a thug.

You Google impaired?

Portraits Begin To Emerge Of Man, Police Officer Involved In Fatal Nashville Shooting

Irrelevant, he was shot in the back. Yes when you make a statement follow it up with something like a link.

Later, Hambrick would be convicted on drug and weapon possession charges, and in 2013 he was accused of selling drugs within 1,000 feet of a school. He was due back in court next year on several felony drug and weapons charges. Police say he was a member of a gang.

He was due in court next year on several felony drug and weapons charge,

Why was he not locked up???????????????? See I have a hard time believing this.

Last edited:
Hambrick was a thug.

You Google impaired?

Irrelevant, he was shot in the back. Yes when you make a statement follow it up with something like a link.

I guess I should have known you wouldnt want to find out your boy was a cretin and would fail to even check.
He had a gun and could have turned and opened fire at any time.
The dudes bad decision making finally caught up to him....oh well.

Later, Hambrick would be convicted on drug and weapon possession charges, and in 2013 he was accused of selling drugs within 1,000 feet of a school. He was due back in court next year on several felony drug and weapons charges. Police say he was a member of a gang.

He was due in court next year on several felony drug and weapons charge,

Why was he not locked up???????????????? See I have a hard time believing this.

Of course you do.
And I'm actually not surprised you have never heard of bail before.
Ya cant fix stupid......,

Just look at his mugshots

Your racism is apparent. Get right with god.
He sold drugs in a school zone. His momma should be ashamed.

So, that's not a crime punishable by death without a jury.

Seems like running from the cops is a crime punishable by death now.
He put himself in that situation

You Google impaired?

I guess I should have known you wouldnt want to find out your boy was a cretin and would fail to even check.

So why was he not locked up, this is the beginning of Aug and he was due in court next year for felony charges.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Yes he did, but he lost his life for running from police. That is what it amounts to.

Yes he did, but he lost his life for running from police. That is what it amounts to.
They believe the cops are entitled to be judge and jury.

No, he did not put himself in situation to be murdered.

You Google impaired?

So why was he not locked up, this is the beginning of Aug and he was due in court next year for felony charges.

I just answered that question.
So I'll reiterate .....Ya cant fix stupid.

No, he did not put himself in situation to be murdered.
Yeah he did. Being Black while being Black.

You Google impaired?

Where is the proof he had a gun? Don't just repeat what the police say, where is the evidence?

You Google impaired?

Where is the proof he had a gun? Don't just repeat what the police say, where is the evidence?

He's been charged in the past with weapons violations.
Are you saying he turned over a new leaf?

I don't give a fuck abut his past where was the m- fing gun? You said he had a gun and that he might turn around and shoot the cop so where was the m-fing gun. It's not mentioned in the story so where is the m-fing gun?

I don't give a fuck abut his past where was the m- fing gun? You said he had a gun and that he might turn around and shoot the cop so where was the m-fing gun. It's not mentioned in the story so where is the m-fing gun?

Ya dumbfuck!!!
There are pictures of the gun and he's known to carry.

Killings of Black Men by Whites are Far More Likely to be Ruled “Justifiable”
The disparity remains no matter the circumstances and has persisted for decades.

"Killings of black males by white people are labeled justifiable more than eight times as often as others. This racial disparity has persisted for decades and is hard to explain based solely on the circumstances reported by the police data.'

Killings of Black Men by Whites are Far More Likely to be Ruled “Justifiable”

Actually it's not hard. White racists think they have the right to kill us.

New Topics

Forum List

Back