video released of cop shooting pregnant shoplifter

The department themselves note that he violated policies and his training by putting himself if harm's way. There are certain people who have a valid reason to want nothing to do with police officers.

Tyre Nichols unfortunately can not tell us why that is.

The officer needs fired and charged.

There is one thief who will not be released to reoffend. She could have just taken her punishment and been home for dinner most likely, but she choose to escalate the situation. I am sure those who love her are angry, but they should be mad at her for making a series of poor choices that resulted in her being responsible for ending her life.

Punishment for what?

Punishment for what?
For her alleged shoplifting. If the attorney was correct and there is a witness to her putting the bottles down then she would have nothing to fear. If she did in fact shoplift and the witness is making the story up about her putting the bottles down then she would have mostly likely been released to build her defense. Unfortunately she choose the worst possible course of action and escalated the situation causing her own death.

Fool, those aren't MAGAt people as you claimed, they are all leftist-democrat-progressives screwballs.
I am a Democrat who believes that the civil rights legislation and the War on Poverty were well intended mistakes.

I dislike what the Democrat Party has become since 1963, but I dislike what the Republican Party has become since 1980 even more. so I reluctantly continue to vote Democrat.

I am a Democrat who believes that the civil rights legislation and the War on Poverty were well intended mistakes. I dislike what the Democrat Party has become since 1963, but I dislike what the Republican Party has become since 1980 even more. so I reluctantly continue to vote Democrat.

Well, at least that sorta-kinda makes sense and you were honest and sincere about it.

For her alleged shoplifting. If the attorney was correct and there is a witness to her putting the bottles down then she would have nothing to fear.

Tell that to Tyre Nichols........except you can't.

If she did in fact shoplift and the witness is making the story up about her putting the bottles down then she would have mostly likely been released to build her defense. Unfortunately she choose the worst possible course of action and escalated the situation causing her own death.

And a further erosion of the trust of the police.

Well, at least that sorta-kinda makes sense and you were honest and sincere about it.
I am a white, heterosexual, male Christian. I am not rich, and know that Republican economic policies do not benefit me. When the Democrat Party advanced the interests, concerns, and values of people like me, the Democrat Party dominated the United States.

Tell that to Tyre Nichols........except you can't.

And a further erosion of the trust of the police.
If you don’t act like a jackass and think you can run away from the cops you generally have a peaceful interaction with them. Make stupid choices and it can be dangerous to your health. Maybe a better way to help build trust in the police would be to stop making up false narratives trying to paint criminals in a better light, and start acknowledging the poor choices they make resulting in their own death.

If you don’t act like a jackass and think you can run away from the cops you generally have a peaceful interaction with them. Make stupid choices and it can be dangerous to your health. Maybe a better way to help build trust in the police would be to stop making up false narratives trying to paint criminals in a better light, and start acknowledging the poor choices they make resulting in their own death.

HowNottoBeHurtbythePolice.jpg

There is one thief who will not be released to reoffend. She could have just taken her punishment and been home for dinner most likely, but she choose to escalate the situation. I am sure those who love her are angry, but they should be mad at her for making a series of poor choices that resulted in her being responsible for ending her life.
She was a thief?

Forum List

Back