RFK Jr suggests at NYC stop most border crossers lack asylum claims as Adams pushes migrant work authorization

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
The third-worlders are playing us. Most don't qualify for asylum, yet they ALWAYS claim it because they know it will automatically buy them time.
Americans are fools to continue to allow this invasion!

Democratic presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. on Wednesday addressed New York City Mayor Eric Adams’ response to the migrant crisis while speaking at a town hall with supporters in Brooklyn.

Kennedy's suggestion that most border crossers do not have asylum claims, including some of the 100,000 migrants who have arrived in New York City so far, came the night before Adams hosted another rally Thursday demanding the Biden administration expedite work authorization for migrants.

After fielding a question from a crowd of about 800 attendees in a Brooklyn warehouse, Kennedy was asked about his plan on handling the migrants already in the United States if elected president. Kennedy began by recalling his own trip to the southern border in Arizona earlier this summer.

"This is a huge, heartbreaking humanitarian crisis. And because I watched them come over the border. I watched in a two-hour period, 300 people come over the border," Kennedy said. "Only two of the families I watched that night between two to four in the morning were from Latin Ame

Forum List

Back