Video proof Ukraine using chemical weapons against Russian troops

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Just waiting when the video gonna be removed to the Rubbish Room
How many threads had been already removed from this section before when they deviate from Litwin's & Co narrative
Think about Aleppo/ Syria where CIA staged a chemical attack or the Iraq's invasion.
The smallest whiff of the chemical weapons usage justified brutally murder of millions in the name of democracy of course.
By Zelensky & Co it's an exception, the more 'mongols' gonna eliminated the more kudos comes to Zelensky

Hal Turner – The Hal Turner Show Feb 7, 2023

WARNING. GRAPHIC VIDEO BELOW. VIEWER DISCRETION STRONGLY ADVISED. Video has been put out by the Ukrainian Armed Forces laughing about their use of Chemical Weapons to kill Russian Troops. The video, complete with happy, carnival-type music, appears below.
The video, shot from the drone which drops the chemical weapon, shows two separate cartridges being dropped on Russian troops who have taken cover in a small creek or stream.
The first cartridge has limited effect. The second cartridge, with a blue end cover, is utterly horrifying.
The soldiers go into spasms and convulsions, with balled-fists, and flailing legs.
As the chemicals saturate them, the soldiers clearly cannot control their body movement, and end-up failing to keep their heads above water, presumably because they are neurologically impaired from the attack, and their brain cannot think to keep their heads out of the water. Both soldiers die within minutes.

The Geneva Protocol

The 1925 Protocol for the Prohibition of the Use of Asphyxiating, Poisonous or Other Gases, and of Bacteriological Methods of Warfare, commonly known as the 1925 Geneva Protocol, bans the use of chemical and bacteriological (biological) weapons in war.
Based upon this video, it appears Ukraine is now using such banned weapons, and boasting about what they’re doing by releasing videos with happy music.
This is the single most disgusting display of inhuman cruelty I have so far seen from the battlefields of Ukraine.
WARNING: This video is extremely graphic. Viewer discretion is advised.

Video Player

Probably not but I wouldn't care if they gassed all the mangy Russian dogs invading their country.

You hate America that much? Go live somewhere else then.

Moron,

i hate to die in the name of a failed corrupted sh.... 'state' like Ukraine ( piss be upon it)
Why the world shall be destroyed because a small Jewish clown billionaire ( $ 200bn ) like Zelensky wants it?

Moron,

i hate to die in the name of a failed corrupted sh.... 'state' like Ukraine ( piss be upon it)
Why the world shall be destroyed because a small Jewish clown billionaire ( $ 200bn ) like Zelensky wants it?
You are a lousy propagandist. I mean you are are really bad at this.

Probably not but I wouldn't care if they gassed all the mangy Russian dogs invading their country.
+1. YES, noting is wrong with gassing Muscovite pig-dog invaders

russian-soldier-as-a-pig-stealing-washing-machine.jpg

You are a lousy propagandist. I mean you are are really bad at this.

I difference to you and fools like you I'm not crazy
Even if the probability of nuclear WWIII is 1% I gonna do anything possible to stop it.
What do you have personally from your support of f..... Ukraine?
Lot of folks I'd discussed with can't find the shit.. 'state' on the map
It's not our war, we shouldn't be involved in
Guess who are behind the war on both sides

Forum List

Back