EXCLUSIVE: Is Ukraine Using Chemical Weapons? Disturbing VIDEO Indicates There Is Sufficient Circumstantial Evidence to Investigate (Warning on Conten

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
The Leftists howl and Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!: But, like, GATEWAY PUNDIT!!!!

Here's who's talkin':

As a biological and chemical weapons expert and one of a small number who has witnessed nerve agent effects on animals, although not a perfect match in terms of a physiological response to nerve agents, there is sufficient circumstantial evidence contained in the videos to pursue a more comprehensive analysis as to whether or not chemical weapons are being used by Ukraine.

Lawrence Sellin, Ph.D. is retired U.S. Army Reserve colonel and a veteran of Afghanistan and Iraq. He had a civilian career in international business and medical research.

Like the author, I am not definitively stating that the Ukraine is engaging in chemical warfare.

However, unlike the Left, I am also not going to dismiss this out of hand and suppress any intellectual curiosity whatsoever because it deviates from the globalist agenda.

I don't believe anything that comes out of there.

That said there is really no Uke control over their local commanders who have their own agenda so I wouldn't doubt it either.

Meh, in the end I really don't care how they kill each other off.

I care if it escalates to nuclear.

And the use of chemical weapons would be a pretty solid way for that to happen when tempers are already high.

I also care if American tax payer dollars are funding it.

Hell, I'm already concerned about the lack of oversight for this boondoggle - and this story only fortifies that.

I care if it escalates to nuclear.

And the use of chemical weapons would be a pretty solid way for that to happen when tempers are already high.

I also care if American tax payer dollars are funding it.

Hell, I'm already concerned about the lack of oversight for this boondoggle - and this story only fortifies that.
LOL....Already concerned.....Where have you been? I was pissed that a nickel was spent on the corrupt Ukes.

At least Billions for Ukraine Friday has slowed down a bit since the House changed hands. ;)

Never fear though, next week you are going to have the neocon's prom queen Nikki Haley running for the POTUS nomination.

Here's who's talkin':

As a biological and chemical weapons expert and one of a small number who has witnessed nerve agent effects on animals, although not a perfect match in terms of a physiological response to nerve agents, there is sufficient circumstantial evidence contained in the videos to pursue a more comprehensive analysis as to whether or not chemical weapons are being used by Ukraine.

Lawrence Sellin, Ph.D. is retired U.S. Army Reserve colonel and a veteran of Afghanistan and Iraq. He had a civilian career in international business and medical research.

Like the author, I am not definitively stating that the Ukraine is engaging in chemical warfare.

However, unlike the Left, I am also not going to dismiss this out of hand and suppress any intellectual curiosity whatsoever because it deviates from the globalist agenda.

I wouldn't be surprised.
Nazi's gonna Nazi!

A lot older than you, obviously. If you want to beleive stupid nonsense like the claim cited in the OP, then be prepared to be laughed at, same as the left wing shills deserve to be.

Jury still out.

REDUX: BUT IT WOULDN'T SURPRISE ME!

ESPECIALLY since Russian missiles are carving Ukie's new asshole's the last day or two.

Last edited:
lol the 'expert' says his claims are bullshit, but we're supposed to believe the worst, right?

You mean this expert?

You mean this expert?

Yes, the same one who clearly says he's pulling his claim out of his ass and has zero proof, the one in your article you linked to. Yes, that one.

lol yet another useless lefty post bereft of receipts.

^^^ lol some dumbass trying to be all 'right wing n stuff', but in fact is just another stupid parrot. Posts some guy nobody ever heard of claiming BS he says himself he has zero evidence for.

Here's who's talkin':

I wouldn't put it past the Nazi meat puppets...?.sorry I mean the defenders of democracy and freedom ...pfffft

Meanwhile

According to the Russian news agency Tass:
“Ukrainian forces using chemical weapons in combat operations near Artyomovsk and Solear, making Russian troops suffer serious burns and poisoning”

Wow, what a perfect pair...........Gatewaypundit and TASS.

Forum List

Back