Video of same democrats saying Comey should be fired, then saying it was wrong to fire him....

They were for the firing before they were against it

If the left wing didn't act like assholes I think we on the Right would be stunned....

Here we have left wing morons calling for Comey to be fired...followed by them saying that firing Comey was wrong.......you can't make this crap up...

Brutal: RNC Releases Video Mashup of Democrats Calling For Comey's Firing

If the Trumpsters didn't have their heads buried so far up Trumps ass, I think we on the Left might someday see their noses.

October- Trump called Coomey brave for the Clinton email investigation.
Tuesday the administration is saying that they have full confidence in Comey.
Wednesday Trump fires him- because the Deputy AG recommended it.
Thursday Trump says oh wait- I was going to fire him all along

If the left wing didn't act like assholes I think we on the Right would be stunned....

Here we have left wing morons calling for Comey to be fired...followed by them saying that firing Comey was wrong.......you can't make this crap up...

Don't get caught up too much with the staggering contradictions of the Left otherwise you might find it an endless, bottomless pit! BTW, if you look close, you can see the string that operates Maxine Water's mouth! She is really made out of wood, that is why she clacks when she talks.

If the Trumpsters didn't have their heads buried so far up Trumps ass, I think we on the Left might someday see their noses.

That means nothing. Comey hadn't fucked up back in October like he did under oath last week.

There is a huge difference between "Comey should be fired, but it's bad Trump fired him" and "Comey was ok in October but due to how poorly he did since, we fired him."

Liberals have been touting for months that Comey's announcement of the email investigation cost Clinton the victory, yet when Trump fires him, they're up in arms about it.

What would make you fucking liberals happy?

Don't get caught up too much with the staggering contradictions of the Left otherwise you might find it an endless, bottomless pit! BTW, if you look close, you can see the string that operates Maxine Water's mouth! She is really made out of wood, that is why she clacks when she talks.

That is an insult to puppets......

First you say you do
And then you don't
And then you say you will
And then you won't
You're undecided now
So what are you gonna do?

Clueless hate mongers that do not care about government except how it will advance their own agenda

They don't have any thing or any ideas, just attacks, disinformation, conspiracies and making other afraid of the boogie man and try to sell themselves as the cure. Snake oil salesmen

They stand for nothing just against what the other team says

Flip flop, flip flop.......

Well of course. What else did you expect. The lefty loons wanted Comey tarred and feathered when he investigated Hillary.

Trump fired him so now he's a martyr. Talk about a bunch of morons. LOL

Its not the firing that is angering people. Its the intention behind it. Why didn't Trump fire him before now. Just when the Trump/Russia investigation heats up, Trump fires Comey.

Comey also debunked the lie that Obama wiretapped him.

Its not the firing that is angering people. Its the intention behind it. Why didn't Trump fire him before now. Just when the Trump/Russia investigation heats up, Trump fires Comey.

Exactly...but to see that requires nuance......we aren't going to see any understanding of nuance here.

The investigation is not heating up...it is going no where.......comey did not debunk the claim obama spied on him as we found out when susan rice was caught unmasking American citizens and we found out foreign intelligence agencies were spying on Trump....as Judge Napolitano told us....the GCHQ specifically.......

he should have been fired months ago for breaking protocol in a obviously politically motivated move and tampering with our elections.
Should he be fired for investigating trump? No.
Its not rocket science.

I think these dinosaurs really don't realize that everything they say and do is recorded and people have the ability to find and retrieve those pious proclamations. They apparently really do think that whatever they say at the moment will be accepted uncritically.

Oh, wait, that's how Hillary's sycophants let her operate. Guess they have reason to think they can get away with it.

That means nothing. Comey hadn't fucked up back in October like he did under oath last week.

There is a huge difference between "Comey should be fired, but it's bad Trump fired him" and "Comey was ok in October but due to how poorly he did since, we fired him."

Liberals have been touting for months that Comey's announcement of the email investigation cost Clinton the victory, yet when Trump fires him, they're up in arms about it.

What would make you fucking liberals happy?

Well I for one would be happier if Trump stopped lying about everything.

Remember- Trump first claimed he was firing Comey because of what he did in July, 2016- even though in October 2016, Trump praised Comey for his 'bravery'

You say Comey hadn't 'fucked up back in October' like he did under oath last week- but Trump claimed that October was the reason why Trump was firing Comey.

Fact is that Trump has never said that Comey's mistake last week- where he mistakenly claimed that there were hundreds of emails sent- was the reason for Comey's firing.

I also would have been happier if Trump had done a better job of firing Comey.

What would have been a better job?
  • Having the balls to fire him in person- or ask for his resignation like he did with Flynn
  • Having taken the time to get the story straight so that the Trump Administration didn't have to spend 4 days trying to come up with a story that the President wasn't going to contradict the next day.
  • Taking the time to decide on an interim FBI Director in advance- this to me really bothers me- there was no need to rush to fire Comey- if Trump was really upset about last July- and not about the current Russian investigation- but Trump clearly rushed to fire Comey- and didn't set it up well- most importantly did not ensure a smooth transition to an interim director.
  • Not claiming that the entire FBI had no confidence in Comey- when the acting Director was willing to testify that to the contrary that he- and the vast majority of FBI agents had confidence in Comey.

Forum List

Back