Video of Roger Stone dictating memo on fake electors

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

This man is Vile. Why he has not been indicted? I do not know. Maybe this video will get the attention of Jack Smith.

TDSZombies.jpg

Trump tried to overturn a close election in 2020. So did Al Gore who lost to W Bush in 2000. I don't remember any Gore partisans being arrested and charged with sedition at the time.

Last edited:
Do not underestimate their ability and desire to use AI for fudging video. We saw that with Paul Pelosi's gay coke whore.

This man is Vile. Why he has not been indicted? I do not know. Maybe this video will get the attention of Jack Smith.
Likely because they haven't gotten around to it yet. Fortunately, outside the corrupt DAs and their jury pools, real courts are going to explain to you idiots that CONTESTING an election, even sending alternative slates of electors, is LEGAL.

More and more evidence is appearing. Trumps goons are all gonna either rat each other out or they already have. Rumor is Mike Flynn is a rat.

Trump tried to overturn a close election in 2020. So did Al Gore who lost to W Bush in 2000. I don't remember any Gore partisans being arrested and charged with sedition at the time.
Gore conceded after the USSC ruling. Trump lost over 60 challenges in court and then decided to stage a coup attempt.

Gore conceded after the USSC ruling. Trump lost over 60 challenges in court and then decided to stage a coup attempt.

Trump lost over 60 challenges before January 6 when these charges were filed? I must have missed it,

And?

trump is NOT President. He is a former president and presently a career criminal.

Forum List

Back